More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SisyphusWriting SisyphusWriting

What's next?

Character list

This is a character chapter, that's all I can think of for now, if I introduce a new character into the story I'll add them here.

Characters

Claire or Mrs. Pendleton is the mother of Kevin, Chloe, and Becky, and Thomas' wife. She is the owner of the biggest tits and ass in the entire town, each of her tits is the size of a basketball and her ass is just beyond compare. She has perfect facial features: plump as 2 pillows lips, blue eyes and blonde hair, she has passed these looks on to her daughters. She is obsessively caring and a little over controlling of her children. She has a kind character but very low intelligence. Her height is 186 centimeters.

Chloe is Kevin's older sister with huge boobs and a good heart behind them. She is kind and sympathetic, for Chloe it is unacceptable to leave someone in trouble. But do not take her kindness for weakness, she can not stand when someone hurts weaker people and will definitely stand up for their defense. She likes to go to the gym and dreams of getting a medical degree (although her low IQ will hinder her). Her height is 182 centimeters. She works part-time as a nurse's aide at Kevin, Carl and Becky's school. She has a boyfriend, but he's away at college, so they have to be in a long-distance relationship. Here's a picture she posted without seeing her ass in the frame, she only deleted it when her boyfriend trashed her phone with calls, it took 2 weeks....

Emma is Kevin's girlfriend. She loves the Internet, so she looks like a typical e-girl. Kevin loved her for her luscious tits and just a giant ass. She has a complex character, but unlike Kevin's family, she is not lacking in intelligence. Her height is 175. She's also into cosplay.

Becky is also Kevin's older sister, she is the middle child in their family, she is everyone's favorite. The only thing she inherits from her father is hair colour and green eyes. Her hot temper makes her a hot bitch. Every guy chases her around, showering her with gifts. She's more fit than her older sister because she goes to the gym. But her mother's genes make themselves known, so she is not lacking in massive shapes. She's 172 cm.

Thomas, or Mr. Pendleton, is a husband and father of a large family. He works on the other side of the country to keep his family well off. He will have little or no part in the story.

Aunt Sam - Thomas's sister and Kevin's aunt. She is friends with Claire and is very warm to her brother's family. Her luscious body is covered with various tattoos. She likes to dress in biker style. Sam has a boyfriend who is younger than her, her fleshy body and spunky disposition helped her to get such a young lover. She is very gambling and likes to participate in all kinds of competitions and bets. She often drinks . She has a bike as her means of transportation. Her height is 183 centimeters. She tries to appear younger and so she does complex and other idiotic hobbies, she is ready to do a lot for the sake of trends. She's the second most intelligent woman after Emma.

Carl is an ugly, fat, short bastard, he's in the same class as Kevin. His pig face is covered in pimples, he has a potbelly, he's as tall as the tits of the Pendleton women, he has a giant dick and balls each the size of a tennis ball. Carl is not into school or sports, the only thing he's interested in is video games and jerking off. He is a sexual pervert who has very serious hygiene issues. Due to these qualities he has a bad reputation, everyone hates him and mocks him. By all laws of nature, he should die a virgin who has never been touched by a woman. He hates Kevin and is jealous of his success.

Last image Author: segacijx

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)