More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by salam123 salam123

What's next?

Character list

Max: You can be categorized as an average guy . Good enough at sports for most bullies to ignore your academic accomplishments. You changed a bit since you became a werewolf, a little taller, more muscles, and so did your temperament. You still cut your hair short and prefer to shave any hair on your face.

Jenny: Your girlfriend. Tall brunette with pretty green eyes, athletic girl, with long beautiful legs. Her medium size breasts fit perfect on her sculpted body. Werewolf.

James Miller : Jenny's dad, in his early 50's has started to show some white hair. Human.

Anna: The new witch, protector of the pack. She has long, jet black hair, big breasts and is quite chubby but not overweight. She has high magic resistance and is a powerful witch, especially considering she is only 26.

Lord Acheron (Archie) : Anna's familiar, a black cat.

Edward: The new alpha, assigned by the council. Young and ambitious, raised in a traditional way (by werewolf standards) by his father.He has long black hair,a trimmed beard, and a body full of muscles.

Mia: Petite redhead, werefox. When transformed she grows a fluffy tail, as big as her, and a pair a fluffy ears but her height doesn't change . Can confuse enemies when transformed. Technically she can seduce men to the point that they will happily die for her, but that will take probably 1000 more years of training. Pack's doctor.

Kevin: Werebear. Bald, black man in his late 40's. Can transform into a bipedal bear, fully covered in fur that is capable of offering good protection. Slow but powerful attacks. Good as a tank. Works as head of security at the casino, and is in charge of the overall security in the territory or your pack. Father figure for the pack youngsters. Nicole's step-father.

Mark: Werewolf member from the younger generation. White, black hair, a hipster with a small trimmed beard that works in IT for the pack.

Nicole: Werewolf member from the younger generation. A thin, athletic, light skinned, black girl, with short, shoulder length curly hair. Mark's girlfriend. Jenny's teammate.

Gabriela Rodriguez: Your Spanish teacher, young latina with long, black, straight hair. Athletic with medium breasts. Human.

Tom: Your best friend. You can always count on him to have your back. He likes to party and chases girls relentlessly, or at least did, until Leyla become his girlfriend. Human

Leyla: Head cheerleader and Jenny's best friend. She plays her role of a typical blonde cheerleader very well. Tom's girlfriend. Human

Amanda: Leyla mother. She looks like an older version of her daughter, with bigger breasts and a plumper figure. Very ambitious and ruthless. Human

Sammy: friendly fairy. Pretty little thing, barely 20 cm, with wings on her back.

Camille: Alpha's secretary. Takes care of anything that is too small to bother the alpha with. Werewolf. Medium height with a nice fit body.White, Blond hair and blue eyes, medium breasts that are perfect for her body.

Darius: Male new Prime

Adriana: Female new Prime

Random Characters that have little impact on MC.

Jeremiah: Elder Werewolf. Leader of the council

Gregory: Edward's father, Alpha of the neighboring pack

Eric: The last alpha. Dead.

Acaria: The last witch, Eric's mother. Dead.

More characters will be added as soon as i invent them so do check this if things get confusing!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)