More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyprus Cyprus

Did Rieal attack the Orcs or continue to hide and hope not to be detected?

Character info (Encouraged to read)

Name: Rieal Nira

Age: 19

Species: Witch

Profession:Researcher of medicinal plants

Height: 168 cm(5.5 foot)

Weight: 53 kg

Favorite food:Sweets, cakes and anything that has a sweet taste

Disliked foods:None

Appearance:

Rieal has long dark hair and blue eyes which are her element as a witch.Rieal mostly wears ordinary clothes like the witches usually do but has a little difference as Rieal wears more thin black jackets and uses long white stockings that cover her thighs to the level of the knees where it is a bit rarely used by witches usually.As a witch, Rieal has a beautiful face like most ordinary witches.

Personality:

As a researcher, Rieal often spends time in her home to do research on medicinal plants to increase the effects of medicines that have been made by witches.Rieal is the type of person who is indoor and doesn't hang out much with anyone she doesn't know very well.

(Rieal's personality changes according to the storyline chosen by the reader itself.Rieal can be a person not afraid to die or a coward or cruel or the rest that exists.This is because, Rieal still doesn't know if living in a witch's country because a lot of being at home can make changes according to her environment)

Status:

Strength: 3/10(Not much needed because there is magic)

Endurance: 4/10 (Can be increased according to the amount of magic a witch has.)

Speed: 5/10 (Same as endurance, it can be changed according to the amount of magic.)

Stamina: 4/10 (Rieal has normal human stamina)

Knowledge: 6/10 (Mostly in terms of plants)

Magic: 5/10 (Rieal is not good at using it yet)

Intelligence:7/10 (Rieal is pretty smart because she is a witch)

Potential: 8/10 (Most witches have a high potential because they are able to use magic in a high range)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HShdNon8lQZkneH6ZSEbZPAmbHTzSjmj/view?usp=drivesdk (For a comparison of the average Witch and Rieal)

Rating: C (Below average for witches because Rieal is just a regular researcher)

Magic that can be used(currently):

Ice spear ( D Rank )(Ice witch's basic attack)

Ice wall ( D Rank )(produce a wall as a shield to protect its users)

Mana push ( E Rank )(Push the opponent with a strong wave )

Ice waves ( C Rank )(Rieal produces huge ice in the shape of water waves and hits her opponent with it)

Ice certainty( B Rank )(Rieal combining known magic and forming more powerful magic)(Rieal's strongest attack right now) (Can only be used three times a day)

Weakness:

Can't resist the urge to eat sugary foods.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)