More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does the journey begin?

Character descriptions

I thought it might be a good idea to actually describe the characters in this story, so here we go. I’ll add more as they become relevant. Assume that a character is 18 if no age is given.

__

Nora Fackler: The living embodiment of what it means to be a wallflower, Nora couldn’t be more of a candy-ass if her ass was made of real candy. Her breasts are as large as D cups come, and her heart shaped ass is proportioned just right. At a height of 5’9 with dark brunette hair that reaches her mid back, Nora has a secret not even she realizes. Her greatest fetish is being stripped naked in front of an audience. Years of shyness have made her blind to this, and only Connie’s recent meddling have brought upon suspicion.

Amber Sullivan:

Amber is 5’3 with B cup breasts and a petite booty. Both her hair and eyes match her name. One out of the two only close friends Nora has, Amber has known Nora longer than anyone and is the oldest of them at 19. Friends since kindergarten, this longtime friend is known to be both lazy and somewhat of a prankster. Even though she can be known to take it too far, Amber means well, and often her pranks are attempts to break Nora out of her shell. That and to tease Molly. Despite this, Amber is always the first to act when Nora needs help, and will even sacrifice her own dignity if it means keeping her safe.

Molly Knoxville: Born with wavy silver hair, snow colored skin, and sky blue eyes, Molly has stood out her whole life. Even more so since growing to the height of 5’11. Her bust is a solid set of C’s, and her butt is kept in top shape from her time swimming. As both the top swimmer on the team, and commonly a lead actress in school productions, she is the closest thing Nora has to a connection to school activities. The third member of the Nora squad, Molly has been with Nora and Amber since the three met in middle school. Ever since they met, Molly has had a deep crush on Nora, something only Amber knows about. While usually very calm and collected, she tends to lose her cool when Nora gets stripped around her. She hates to acknowledge it, but seeing Nora naked and embarrassed is a huge turn on for her, although she’d never cause it herself.

Connie Sinclair: Connie is basically Nora’s direct opposite. She’s outgoing, popular, and well known throughout the school. Connie is 5’6, with fiery red hair that curls to her shoulders, and green eyes. She has C cup breasts and a firm ass, and likes to keep well tanned. Captain of the cheer squad and a straight A student, she’s seen by most as the model student. Her time as a cheerleader keeps her in great shape. Since Nora’s 18th birthday Connie has only had one true goal. Strip Nora naked over and over until she becomes a true exhibitionist slut.

Rachael Montague: The 19 year old raven haired best friend of Connie. She has brown eyes and her hair comes to her neck. Rachael is just as popular as Connie by proxy. Anywhere Connie goes, she goes. And since Connie likes stripping Nora, so does she. She is 5’9 with D cup breasts, and keeps just as tan as Connie. She’s a bit smaller in the back than others, but is by no means flat.

Sydney Blake: Perhaps the strangest in the group of bullies, this bob-cut blonde isn’t on the cheer team and has average grades at best. Standing 5’0, the only A’s she has are her chest, and her rear is barely thicker than a washboard. Unlike the others, Sydney has her reasons for stripping Nora. She desires to dom the most submissive girl in school, and since Nora fits that description, she’s her target.

Jennifer Fackler: The older sister of Nora, Jennifer is 21 and attends a local college as a junior in architecture. Before there was Connie, Jennifer was Nora’s biggest bully. She would never admit it, but her bullying stems from a jealousy of Nora’s body. Outdone in every regard, her breast are C’s, she is 5’8, and her butt has just a pinch too much flab. Even with the same hair and eyes, Jennifer always seems to need to work extra hard to match her sister.

Nora’s class schedule, in order: History, Pre-cal, PE, Home Ec, lunch break, Physics, free period, English.

Note: If you add to this story, these are not necessarily set in stone, more like just a suggestion. This is mostly just to show how my threads involving school will be ordered.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)