More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoxxyWriter FoxxyWriter

Which Path Do you Take?

Character Summaries

Maybe you just wana fap to the already broken chapter without reading any of the story, or you forget who someone is. This is the place to go to get the low down, also there are several characters I have planned in the back burner not yet showed off. As the story is unveiled their identities will be revealed and more added as I make up new characters. Unseen characters name will be hidden and only have base details given as a teaser for what's to come! You also get a deeper look into why characters are the way they are without having to pick it up over many chapters. If you see an undiscovered character you want to see in the story, on my twitter polls vote for new story paths or continuing of lesser developed paths. You can find my twitter linked in bio.

Adam-one of the Main Characters, Adam is the Husband to his high school sweet heart, Sarah. Adam is a vert smart man when it comes to computers and technology, earning him a great job with an amazing pay, however the work load is becoming unbearable as he spends more and more time at work and less with his wife.

Sarah- The second main character and Adam's wife, she had always been close to Adam as kids and naturally fell in love with him. She once had a fun wild streak that has since been buried as a stay at home wife. Sarah wants the whole white picket fence dream but spends most of her time alone due to her husbands work schedule.

Greg-a German Shepard Animal Kin and one of the next door neighbors to Adam and Sarah, Greg is pretty laid back liking to do cook outs, drink a cold one and watch tv in his down time. Greg had a pretty wild streak in high school bouncing from woman to woman till he met his Wife Lilly. Greg is a good friend of Adam's inviting him over too his house for double dates with the wives when they have time.

Lilly- Greg's wife, Lilly had always been a wild Lioness, he father and mother tried their best to instill in her the pride lifestyle, but she was not having it. Her family kicked her out after finding out she was dating a non-lion, she bounced from place to place till she met Greg at a club. Greg's normally chill lifestyle calmed her down while her wild streak was perfect for when Greg got horny. the two live as a very happy couple and Lilly has quickly become Sarah's best friend.

Jessup- A tall, muscularly black furred stallion Animal Kin living on the other side of Adam and Sarah. Jessup is a personal trainer, when he was young he loved the way so many women admired him causing him to always push for fit physical form. Raised by his mother only she constantly warned him how he was nothing but a sexual fantasy for these women and forbid him from dating them. He became a very polite and quite person due to this, all of the Equines he dated just did not match up and he was too set in his ways to ask out a non Equine, but deep inside a wild stallion roared to be free.

Corey- Corey is a pretty laid back male Hyena that just floats through life, he's worked serval jobs and gained a small reputation as a womanizer wherever he ends up. He has a natural charm that he uses to get his way and twist people into his situations. The only person close to him is his sister Haley, their mother had been very abusive to them and their father causing them to have a tight bond.

Haley-Corey's sister, a massive muscled female Hyena with a pink spiked hair and piercings everywhere. Haley's early life really shaped how she looked at people, her moms changed Haley who was going to never let someone overpower her again. She's worked in gyms before but has lost her jobs serval times for being too aggressive with weaker men. Her mother was always abusive to her dad and she copied that, deep down she wants a plaything to be hers forever and ever.

Markus Grimm- A very strong and rough looking Alligator animal kin who is actually a really nice guy raising his son on his own, his wife died a few years prior in a horrible car crash. The scars on his face that blinded him in one eye, which most people are afraid of, has been on him since before he joined the , and did not happen during his time since he became a cop. He grew up in a rough neighborhood and he would of let it define his whole life if he had not met the love of his life, she inspired him to make the world a better place. Deep down he wants to date again, but doesn't have time and worries about his son liking them.

???-Rabbit, Male, Tricky

Dom- One of the male breeders that work at Max's Breeding and Baring , A large muscled bull bovine with a cock larger than most of his kind. He had always been the one to take charge, he had scandal after scandal in school from fucking other peoples girlfriends, teachers and so on. He had a star athlete career in his future but it was killed from the three kids he had from three different women at the same time, he was turned into a regular working joe which he hated. A mysterious group contacted him and offered him the job at Max's as well as large amounts of money. Here he is in his element, he conquers new women and makes them his, stealing them from their husbands while leaving the husband to take care of the multiple children they're paying him to fuck into them.

Vivian- Vivian was born into a poor family, pushed hard to go to school, make something of her life and achieve more than any of the family had before her. She worked and worked, made top grades in school, went to university, she managed to publish two books and it was not enough for her family. They wanted millions and large houses, finally she snapped, she stopped working and started going to clubs and partying every day, she pulls in enough royalties to keep her home and go out. She longs to find a boyfriend or girlfriend but spends too much time partying at clubs to really get to. She only wants to have a good time and that's all that matters to her.

???-Shark, Male, Aggressive

N/A

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)