More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where do you wish to begin?

Character Polls

Names

What Female Names Do You Like?

Hair

Hair Color

What Alternate Hair Colors Do You Like?

Hair Styles


Eyes

What Type Of Eyebrows Do You Like?

What Color Eyes Do You Like?

What Eye Shape Do You Prefer?

What Eye Shadow Color Do You Like

What Mascara Color Do You Like?


What Facial Features Do You Like?

Which Face Shape Do You Prefer?


Face Shape

Diamond
Characterized by a narrow chin and forehead with wide cheekbones. Diamond shaped faces need narrow sides and fullness at the chin. Bobs work very well for this shape. Avoid wearing height on top or volume on the sides.

Heart
The Heart Shape Face is characterized by a wide forehead and a narrower chin. A "widow's peak" hairline creates a true heart shape. Bring some hair onto the forehead to disguise its width along the temples. Keep hair close to the head at the eyes but make it slightly full around the jaw, and below and in front of the earlobes. If the chin is extremely narrow, you need width at the sides. Try your hair at around shoulder length and go for fullness from the chin down. Try soft waves and layers.

Oblong
Characterized by a very long and narrow bone structure. The client who has an oblong facial shape often has a long, thin neck. Use a fringe or half-bang across the forehead by creating soft waves or curls in the crown and nape areas.

Oval
As its name implies, the OVAL Shape Face is longer than wide, with a jaw that's narrower than the cheekbones. Because the oval shaped face has no dominant areas and is so proportional, this face looks good with just about any hairstyle, length or texture.

Pear
have a narrow forehead and are widest at the jaw line, with a round chin. To make the illusion of an oval face, create width at the forehead and temples. Or create a full fringe to balance with the jaw. Consider layers as well as tucking your hair behind the ears to draw attention to them. The hairstyles that look best are those with longer hair and longer layers starting at the jaw line.

Round
Characterized by a wide hairline and fullness below the cheekbones and the neck may appear short. These faces look very good with a geometric or linear style. Avoid heavy bangs, as it will make the face appear wider, fuller. Add height, when possible, and long, wispy side areas to make the cheeks look narrow. Comb hair close to the head on the side and at the nape. Also, a sleek, layered cut that sits just at the collar bone will give length to the neck.

Square
Characterized by a wide hairline and jaw. Square shaped faces need height on top and narrowness at the sides. Comb the hair off the forehead to add height to the face. Curly texture and wisps of hair around the face break the wide, straight lines common to the square face.


Eyes

What Type Of Eyebrows Do You Like?

What Color Eyes Do You Like?

What Eye Shape Do You Prefer?

What Eye Shadow Color Do You Like

What Mascara Color Do You Like?


Lips

What Lip Shapes Do You Like?

What Lip Colors Do You Like?

What type of accents do you like?

Hair Color: Scarlet
Hair Length: Long
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Style: Ponytail
Bangs: Long
Face Shape: Heart
Skin Tone: Fair Vanilla
Height: Short
Body Type: Voluptuous
Figure: Hourglass
Breast: Large / Freckled
Areola: Smooth Medium
Nipples: Medium Pink Protruding Nipples
Ass: Heart Shaped
Vulva: Shaved
Genitalia: Innie

Mind
What Character Traits Do You Most Admire In A Woman?

Which Of The Following Character Traits/Flaws Do You Most Like
Which Of The Following Character Traits/Flaws Do You Most Like? Part 2


Body

What Skin Tones Do You Like?

What Clothing Styles Do You Like?


Figure

What Type Of Body Do You Prefer

Apple
Roundness is the defining feature of the Apple body shape. You have average boobs, the tummy is bigger than the tits, quite flat bum and ok legs.

Bell
The very feminine Bell has small shoulders, small boobs, small and short waist, big thighs and a large bottom.

Brick
The Brick is described as broad shoulders, no waist, average tummy, flat bum, chunky thighs and chunky calves.

Cello
The Cello is very close to an Hourglass as they are both women with fabulous curves. The Cello is all woman and the defining features are big boobs, the waist is also short but not as small, and the figure is on the fuller end of the scale, big hips, big bottom, big thighs, broad shoulders and slim lower legs.

Cornet
The shape resemble an upside down triangle, where the shoulders are borad, boobs are usually small, straight waist, slim hips and long, slender legs.

Column
the Column body shape is long and straight! Generally Columns don’t have broad shoulders but their busts are the same width as their slender hips and they don’t have much in the way of a waist, tummy or bottom. Coupled with long legs this body shape is very much straight up and down.

Goblet
The Goblet have large shoulders and a wide back, big boobs, not much of a waist, narrow hips, often a bit of a tummy and long legs.

Hourglass
The Hourglass has the curves that are the very essence of what makes a woman womanly. The boobs are large, a small and short waist, big hips and generous thighs.

Lollipop
The defining features of the Lollipop are large but not heavy boobs, slim hips, proportionally small waist and long elegant legs.

Pear
​The classic Pear has small boobs, long waist, flat tummy, great arms, saddlebags and heavy legs.

Skittle
The Skittle is characterized by a long slender upper body which gets wider at the middle, and carry most of their weight around the thighs. The top half is in good proportion. The shape is characterized by average boobs, slim waist, large hips, big thighs and chunky calves

Vase
The Vase is very similar to the classic Hourglass body shape but stretched a little producing one of the most elegant body shapes. The signature features are big boobs, gently curving longer waist, hips equal bust, slim thighs and legs. They can also have a bit chunky upper arms.


Breast

What Type Of Breast and Nipples Do You Like?

Archetypical
The standard. The breasts are full and round coming to a small point at the nipple.

Bell Shape
Generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom.

Conical Breast
The base of the breast is typical, but the breast shape is more cone-like than round with the conical breast shape. This conical shape can have issues with filling out the front of the cup because of their smaller size.

Round
Equally full on top and bottom; often surgically enhanced, but not always.

Omega Breast
The Omega breast shape occurs with mostly large cup-sized breasts. Also known as “ball-shaped breasts” it is a shape that occurs over time.

Pendulous
The breasts have a fair bit of hang and have a longer shape with most of its fullness on the lower part of the breast.

Side Set
A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East West.

Slender
A little wider at the top, narrower at the bottom; generally skinny without a lot of breast tissue.

Swooping Breasts
The breasts do not sag but slightly bend inwards above the areola. This results in the breast to bend so the nipples point upwards and are slightly vertical to the ground.

Tear Drop
Similar to Bell Shape but with a much gentler slope; easily identifiable from the side.

Thin Breast
Thin breasts are where the base of the breasts have a smaller circumference than standard breasts. Also called tuberous breasts, this smaller breast circumference causes the breast shape to appear slim and long.


Pussy

What Type Of Pussy Do You Like?


Ass

What type of ass do you prefer?

The Apple Bottom Ass.
The top and bottom of the ass is round. Typically found on African american women. Though is also common in athletes such as gymnast.

Heart Shaped
This butt has a smaller top and flared large bottom by the thighs. Women with this butt shape have a smaller waistline wherein the body increases in volume going downwards.

Round
These butts go by many names, from “Cherry-Shaped” to the “Bubble Butt”. This shape is evenly wide around in all directions appears and so appears round. The waist-to-hip ratio of this shape is equal and has a very full appearance.

Square
Square butts are equal in size from waist to hips. Often called “masculine-looking”, the square shape creates a flat appearance. These body types contain low amounts of fat at the waist. It is often very difficult to reshape them and requires surgery in order to reshape them.

Teardrop
An ass that rounds off well, like a tear drop, and mostly bulbous towards the bottom. Similar in structure to an Apple Bottom, where the bottom of the ass is defined and round, except, the top part of the ass isn't really defined, or runs directly off of the back.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)