More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

How will you have her presented to you?

Character Page

So, this is a page to help people keep track of the various characters. I fear that as the project grows, we may begin to need it.

Lord Kanor

One of the three main characters, Lord Kanor is the viewpoint character for most of the story. An ambitious young noble whose father, the emperor has recently fallen in battle. He's eager to establish himself, and wants to be the next Emperor. he is cunning, politically astute, and rather intelligent. Like to dominate and be in control, secretly is extremely ambitious even for one of his station, and if allowed, is likely to blaze his name into history, one way or the other.

Has a thing for slavery. Treats his men well, though not particularly sympathetic to them. He is the one who wants to break the princess Susan and turn her into a sex .

Princess Susan

Words

One of the three main characters. A red head, with a lithe body and a fine figure, somewhat slim, but with long legs and small breasts. Princess of the Kingdom of Silyir, the only member of the Royal Family to survive the loss of the war, she was brought before Kanor in chains and he decided to make her his . Much of the story chronicles his attempts to break her, and her attempts to resist. She is proud and defiant, though can be somewhat haughty, she has a good heart and wants to do the best for her people. Deep down, she is worried that Kanor is getting to her as the torments go on, and may end up as a corrupted sex if she is unable to resist him fully.

Has a fetish for being dominated and controlled, though she tries to keep it under control since this is not exactly anything like her fantasies! Deep down, she still hopes to find some way to escape.

Sarah

Former servant of the Princess Susan, who was captured trying to flee the castle. Blond haired, and taller than the princess, Sarah has a larger chest. Kanor tormented and broke her before the princess was caught, and now she is just one of many slaves. Was once one of {Princess)'s friends, but whether she is able to remain so now or not depends on player choice. Not as proud as the princess, and more focused on simple survival, Sarah still has a surprising amount of empathy for other people, though she can be spiteful if pushed, and can be annoyed somewhat easily. She has basically given up any hope of escape. Somewhat cynical at times, very hard to inspire hope in.

Has sensitive breasts.

Vrasha the Windblade

Kanor's sister, Vrasha is a war hero who is slightly older than he is. She is a general, and leads the armies of the empire personally into battle. As far as most soldiers are concerned, she's nothing less than an absolute hero, who broke the enemy again and again and saved many of their lives. Many call her reckless, or brash. Neither of these would technically be incorrect, but there is more it than that. Vrasha thrives on the rush of adrenaline that comes from battle, she is happiest when she is close to , fighting for every inch of ground. She's a warrior through and through, taking joy in her skill and training as much as in her victories. She has a strong sense of duty, and is willing to fight and even die for the empire. Possesses two magic weapons, a shield which can block any attack (Though, she still suffers from indirect effects such as momentum) and a sword which can destroy any magic. Both of which are extremely rare.

Vrasha is more straightforward than her brother, and may be willing to side with him or turn against him, depending on player choice.

She has short cut black hair, a muscular body, small breasts, and pale skin. Vrasha is a switch, that is, she can be dominant or submissive as needed. She is quite sexually experienced, and usually the last one to be embarrassed about anything related to it.

Elody

Elody is a forest spirit. Someone who was alive a long time ago, and whose ghost later came to fuse with a forest. She is ancient, hundreds of years old, and somewhat alien at times. She doesn't usually interact with people, but may or may not make an exception for Vrasha depending on player choice. She guards her forest well, but doesn't otherwise interfere with anyone else. She can change her form at will, but usually is seen wearing the guise of a young woman with long, brown hair and a slender body with pale skin.

Elody is, in spite of her age, not particularly experienced in sexual matters due to dying young. She can be surprisingly innocent of such things, and is easy to shock and surprise when it comes to sex.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)