More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBadger TheBadger

Follow-up questions are hard. Let's just move forward.

Character List

(Not complete. Because I'm a lazy ass.)

Joseph Ashwood:

Our dashing, heroic, incredibly intelligent protagonist. Infallible he is never caught off guard, nope never surprised or shocked. Always at the top of his game he is at home both in the ballroom and bedroom. A true ladies man seriously he never strikes out totally only wins. The best of the best. Some liken him to James Bond or Tony Stark but that would only be a pale comparison to his true talent. Always up before the rooster, he loves long walks on the beach, swimming, lock picking and origami. His dream after saving the world for the trillionth time from the forces of evil would be to open up his own little beach bar with waitresses in sexy little hula outfits.


Lilly Ashwood:

Mother to our dashing protagonist and wife to Brie Ashwood. She has always been a gentle soul pursuing the beauty and wonder in the world. Although normally much calmer and reasonable compared to Brie, Lilly is no stranger to flexing her motherly wraith when her children misbehave or act out. Like Brie Lilly loves to baby her babies and her family means the absolute world to her.

Picking up fashion modelling her senior year of high school and keeping with it through much of college Lilly eventually found her true calling behind the camera. Quickly making a much bigger name for herself as a photographer than as a model.

She evolved past fashion photography and branched out far into every facet of photography focusing on capturing those fleeting seconds of pure beauty flashing by us every day. After getting pregnant with her first child Janae, she slowed down picking up fashion photography again. Although she never shied away from the occasional offer to snap photos of strange or exotic foreign locales.

Lilly’s favorite subjects is of course her family never failing to capture every second of family gatherings or even the mundane Sunday dinner. To Lilly the only thing more precious than the photos of those moments are the snapshots of living them ingrained in her memory.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)