More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

What Should You Do?

Character List

Apartment Residents:

Charlotte Stokley:

Charlotte has been your best friend since high school. You both were bit of outcast and became close because of it. Sadly you went to different colleges and lost touch. You had a huge crush on her been never had the courage to to let her know how you felt. You eventually reconnected after college. She somehow became more beautiful then you remembered. Sadly she also became a lesbian in college and has a long term girlfriend. When they were having trouble with rent she offered you a roommate position which you gladly took.

Lyra Law:

Lyra is the girl that Charlotte met and fell for in college. Shes very dominate and bitchy. Shes clear that she doesn't like you and only puts up with your presence for Charlotte. That doesn't stop her from constantly humilating you and rubbing in your face that shes the one with Charlotte. From pda to loud sex she knows you can hear. Needless to say you hate each other.

Teanna trump:

Teanna lives next door to you with her parents. She's constantly are odds with her mother because of her more free spirited nature. Or as her mother lovingly calls it acting like and dressing like a whore. She nice enough to but has a terrible habit of teasing you when alone and then lying and claiming you were approaching her if her mother catches you two.

Kiki Minja:

Kiki is the model of a strict and powerful woman. She has he husband completely subservient to her. And she likes to rule her life with an iron fist. Sadly thats ruin by he daughter being a wild party girl with a naughty reputation. Kiki clearly sees this an insult to her reputation and insults simply wont stand.

Sophia Leone

Newlywed wife. Recently moved into the apartment complex. Shy and softspoken. Married to her high-school sweetheart. Only been with one man.

Co-workers:

Priya Rai:

Priya the receptionist of the company. Shes very friendly and acts very motherly to everyone in the company. She also one of the few woman in your life who treat you kindly. Shes married and has a college age daughter and is a total naive milf. The smallest compliment or flirt makes her a blushing mess. Seems like her husband doesn't treat her like the sexy couger she is.

Vina:

Vina is one of the newest hires at the company. She's a sweet enough girl but has a reputation of being total airhead. You have no doubt that autumn chose her as your replacement as an insult. Of course she's way to naive and trusting to figure that out.

Autumn Falls:

The screaming she devil is Autumn. She's the company's owner's current trophy wife. Despite her having no prior experience her husband hired her into a high position in the company with immense power and basically no real responsibility. So she spends her time tormenting her underlings and it seems your one of her favorite peasants to toy with. From canceling your vacation requests at the last second or making you stay late or writing you up for BS reasons.

People In The City:

Cassidy Banks:

Party girl with a boyfriend. Though that doesnt stop her from flirting and dancing with other guys. Very caring for her friends in her own way.

Leana lovings:

Recently cheated on. Nerdy girl next door personality. A bit envious of her best friend cassidy and her ability to make men fawn over her

Abella:

Cold and tough personal trainer. Hates flirtous men and weak woman

Gods:

Liliander:

Goddess of lust. She choose you as her champion. She can take many forms and enjoys pushing you to be more dominant and lustful.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)