More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigguy9 bigguy9

How do you deal with this?

Character Detail Page

Jenn : 24-year-old petit ex girlfriend who you are on very good terms with. Dirty blonde with a tight ass and a decent rack, she has a feisty personality and is a little slut in bed.

Claire: Allie's mom. She is the ideal MILF: mid-40's, brunette, thin waist, thick ass, nice round C cup tits. Because you and Allie have been friends for so long, you've been oogling over her mom since you hit puberty.

Jim and Allie: You've known Allie since the fourth grade and you basically grew up among her family. You never saw her as anything but a best friend throughout middle and high school, and when she started dating Jim, you couldn't have been happier. While she did grow into a truly gorgeous woman, you haven't felt anything for her more than a silly crush. Jim is your closest confidant. You met in seventh grade playing on the school basketball team and you soon became inseparable. When you went to college, you made sure you picked a school close to where Allie and Jim went, so you could see them as much as possible. You became used to being a third wheel, and they were always encouraging with your relationships. In fact, they're the only people at the wedding who know that you and Jenn aren't still together. Allie called you a week before the wedding and told you that she would talk you up to every eligible woman that would be there this weekend.

Your dad, Paul, and his wife, Isabelle: Your mom left you and your pops when you were three, causing your dad to become pretty depressed most of your young life. He had several girlfriends in and out, and he finally became truly happy when he met Isabelle about three years ago. He wasn't a wealthy man by any means, so you were pretty sure she was no gold digger, but she was only a few years older than you. And she is smoking hot. Isabelle is at least a nine, and flaunts all she got. She's a classic 'dumb blonde' and she gets really slutty when she is drunk, but you suspect her and your father have an open relationship. After all, he is thirty years her elder.

Lexi: Jim's little sister, four years younger than you. She was always a bit nerdy and was always too young but she made it very clear that she was in LOVE with you. In the few times you have seen her since high school, she seemed disinterested in you, at times even resentful. But she is happy to see you, and now you're certainly happy to see her. The blonde curly hair that once grew into a huge mane was now long golden curls that draped a smooth, bright-eyed face. She looks more attractive than you had ever noticed, and soon you're thinking if you had somehow missed this glow up.

Roger and Jack: These guys were two great friends from the high school basketball team and you haven't seen them in ages. Roger brought his new girlfriend, Samantha, and Jack is with his girlfriend, Victoria.

Victoria: A crush of yours in high school, years before Jack and her got together. You had even shared a few moments in a few bedrooms at a few parties in high school, and have since had one or two scandalous hookups.

Samantha: Beautiful, thin blonde who is the most recent in a long line of Roger's flings.

Anya: Your ex from high school. The two of you were in love as soon as you started dating, as many young romances do. She was one of the hottest girls in school and you started dating when you were a junior and she was a senior. When she went to school, she pledged herself to you and swore she would never cheat. Of course, it was college, and by the time you visited her for the first time in November, you found out she had cheated on you. Thus began a year-and-a-half long on and off again relationship that burned and sank to the bottom of the ocean. It was one of the most painful experiences of your life, and you have avoided her ever since. But now she was here, as you knew she would. She was still a good friend of Jim and Allie's. She still looked stunning, a redhead with freckles and an ass to die for. Her thin physique somehow supported her wide hips that hypnotized men through any layers of clothing.

Eva: She is a beautiful young black woman with long flowing jet black hair and a pretty large rack. She's wearing a short skirt and a tank top that leaves little to the imagination.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)