More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoshuaDee JoshuaDee

What's next?

Character Descriptions

Joshua

The Bull

The reader's point-of-view character. The Bull is a fit man in his late twenties. He may be a sociopath as he cares little for anything but his own pleasure, especially his own sexual pleasure. Before gaining Cynthia as his free use slut he went through a string of risky one night stands and short lived relationships. Having Cynthia to fuck and play with as he wants when he comes home after work each day is the best thing in Joshua's life and he will do almost anything to keep her. This is not done out of some concern for her, though, but only for his ability to wet his whistle in her well.

Joshua is a tall man, athletic, with some muscle mass. His stamina is unmatched and his long, thick cock has had women fainting and cooing in equal measure, usually in pleasure. Joshua spent most of his youth after puberty having sex with anyone who would go for it and as such has become quite skilled at it, as well as having a perverse view of how sexual relationships work.

Cynthia

The Vixen

The Vixen is a buxom beauty in her mid-twenties. She works as a secretary at an office and may have a sex addiction. While her relationship with Joshua is physically and sexually rewarding and he and Cynthia may appear to be perfect matches as they satisfy each other in ways that they have never experienced from anyone else, there is no emotional intimacy there. This has lead Cynthia to continue to search for love, a search that eventually led her to John. She quickly fell for this unassuming man and is on the verge of confessing her love for him. Yet there is a lingering doubt as he seems to push her for sex, resulting in them having only kissed, with one light groping of her tits.

Cynthia has long, straight, dark hair, green eyes, and an attractive, angular face. She has large breasts, tipped with dark pink nipples. Her butt is round and soft, and her sex looks like a delicate flower, with its folded lips and the trimmed bush above it. Cynthia blossomed after leaving high school, having only one short term boyfriend and a few, awkward tumbles in hay before. She dove in to the club scene and was convinced by a friend to do pole fitness, making her able to hold her liquor as well as being a pretty good pole dancer. A string of frustrating one-night-stands lead to her taking a plunge when she walked in on Joshua jerking off one night and offering to finish him off if he let her cum, resulting in their current relationship.

John

The Cuck

The Cuck is handsome man in his mid-twenties. He is college educated and has a good job that could keep Cynthia in a way that she'd like. John is clean cut man, who has always done what was expected of him and almost never steps out of line. He has only had a handful of sexual partners, almost all of them left as unsatisfied as he felt with their relationships. John likes to watch porn but it seems that sex never gets him off as easily. A few years ago he did try to explore this dynamic, him watching while she fucked, but his partner freaked out, leading him to retreating from sexual relationships. This fear of rejection is the reason he does not push for sex, indeed actively avoids it, preferring to give tender touches and kisses.

John is of about medium height, just about the same as Cynthia, with brown hair and grey eyes. While he takes care of himself he doesn't attend the gym everyday, resulting in an average build, that quite well compliments his handsome face. His dick is about as average as they come.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)