More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does Dan have the balls to take control? Or will Dawn win once again?

Character Biographies. Please Read Before Contributing.

Introduction

I have had to ask writers to rework some chapters because their work clashed with what has already been written. So, to save everyone time I have written some rules and background.

I'm picky because this story is based on an old muse of mine. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if all contributors take the time to read this chapter in order to not drift too far from the 'truth.' In short, the story has to be believable.

But please... don't let the above put you off contributing. I love reading all work.

Please note: All contributions must be 1st person [from the viewpoint of Dan] past tense.


SETTING: UK: Northern England. Unspecified city.


Characters

NAME: Dan

AGE: 22

OCCUPATION: Geography student but works a weekend job in a pizzeria.

DESCRIPTION: Tall and slim with short brown hair. Better looking than he gives himself credit for. One of the few people who Dawn confides in. A fact Dan is super proud of. Believes himself to be the man to save Dawn.

PERSONALITY: Mild-mannered and patient... but his frustration is growing with Dawn. 'Mr Nice Guy' is Dan's default personality, but if you want to give him a darker side that is born through frustration or a hidden fetish, feel free.

Dan's lack of confidence isn't crushing but comes from the fact he's not quite found his place in the world. The fact he's still a virgin doesn't help, something which he hasn't told Dawn. Had several brief romances but not got past 'first base.'

Since Dan started university he has become relatively popular with a growing circle of friends which he has worked hard to build. But this has come at a cost to his studies. His hobbies are gaming, hiking and of course hitting the pubs/bars/clubs.

BACKGROUND: Lives at home with his parents in a close-knit family, but spends a lot of time at Dawn's student apartment where he's also befriended Dawn's 4 female flatmates. [3 medical students and 1 fashion student. Also, as it's the end of term-time flatmates aren't in the house on night of events. But can return at a later date if your thread continues after said night.]

Dan's parent's house in out of the city so he often stays at Dawn's house during the week. Either taking the couch or a using blow-up mattress in Dawn's room.

SEX SCENES: Slightly larger than average cock. But Dan isn't aware of this because of self-doubt and the fact he's only ever compared himself with onscreen porn stars.


NAME: Dawn

AGE: 21

OCCUPATION: Ecology student: Financially supported by family including a generous donation from her grandmother who is her closest relative. [Thinking of a future story thread inspired by a conversation I once had with Dawn, where she falls on hard times and puts her good looks to work]

DESCRIPTION: Incredibly attractive - so much so she'd been offered modeling contracts in the past. Brunette, tall and slender to the point of being 'model' skinny with petite breasts. [think a young Catherine Zeta Jones] Dawn likes to show off her legs, so often wears short dresses/skirts with nylons or just dark leggings.

Dawn's clothes in the Introduction are as follows: red strapless dress; red high heels; seamless skin-colored tights; red strapless bra with matching panties (made of a smooth fabric)

COMPLEX FAMILY BACKGROUND: Quite wealthy parents [father is an architect] but they're going through a difficult breakup. Mother is an alcoholic and father has always been cold/unloving/strict. Her older brother Keith is a waster [smokes weed and unemployed] but enjoys a close relationship with Dawn [although Dan did spot the brother checking out Dawn's ass once :-)]. Comes from the remote countryside. Spends a lot of time with her grandmother who lives next door.

PERSONALITY: Dawn is a flawed character. Battles depression which over the past year has twice caused her to 'disappear' for three to four weeks. Developing a ruinous relationship with . Being under the influence inflames her reckless side. Doesn't know/admit it, but she needs saving from herself. Intelligent and very creative. When sober Dawn spends her free time painting, drawing and loves calligraphy.

Dawn has struggled to form deep friendships since the onset of bipolar in her late teens. As she often is to let people down, as such, over time they sadly become frustrated with her. Dawn's best friend was a girl called Chloe but as she married young, Dawn sees her less now. She is friendly with her flatmates and often goes on student nights together - but there is no strong connection between them.

SEX SCENES: Small breasts, pale white skin, lithe limbs, no tattoos. Only piercings being one in either ear. Triangle of trimmed pubic hair that sits just above an otherwise smooth pussy. Dawn relies on condoms but is sometimes too drunk to remember if the guy wore one.


DAN AND DAWN'S RELATIONSHIP: As the title suggests they're just friends. Known each other for about a year. First met in a lecture when Dan asked her about a headline in a newspaper she was reading. Dan is still amazed he had the courage to ask her for coffee afterwards. They've since been pretty much inseparable, a fact largely down to Dan's persistence. Dan loves Dawn to the point of obsession. However, Dawn just sees it as a close friendship and is happy to have found a good friend... but nothing more. Main problem being, Dawn attracts a lot of attention from guys. So why commit to someone at 21? Plus, frustratingly for Dan, when opportunities do occur, he is often too tied-up with self-doubt and/or respect for Dawn to take advantage.


JAKE AND RYAN

Jake: 40: Former soldier turned enforcer for a local gangster. Severed 6 months for common . Never married but has three teenage children. Muscular and tattooed. Bit of a gut.

Ryan: 31: Jake's stepbrother. Semi-pro footballer but recently lost his way. Not particularly a bad person, just not very clever. Divorced with 2 young children. Athletic figure. Fell under Jake's influence and now dabbles in dealing cocaine.


NAME: Alison [Dawn's housemate]

AGE: 19

OCCUPATION: Pharmaceutical student. Lives on a tight budget as her father pays her studies and groceries.

DESCRIPTION: The word cute suits Alison well. Bonny girl who is naturally pretty if not overtly beautiful. She has long black hair, with faint freckles on her cheeks [which prefers to cover with makeup during social occasions].

PERSONALITY: On the surface, Alison is geeky and shy. But once befriended Alison is clearly strong with a good sense of humour. Romantically, she doesn't quite believe in herself. A little shorter than she'd prefer and always comparing herself to 'popular' girls like Dawn. Dresses comfortably.

BACKGROUND: From Northern Ireland. Catholic. Farmer's daughter. As a young man, her father was arrested during The Troubles [Northern Ireland Conflict]. Alison knows her father would be less than pleased if his daughter brought an Englishman home. But Alison also knows she is daddy's princess - so what she wants she ultimately gets.

RELATIONSHIP WITH DAN: They got on straight away but never had the opportunity to build anything more than friendship. On group nights out, whenever they got close a jealous Dawn would swoop in and take Dan away from Alison's grasp.


Location

22 Edinburgh Street: Sparsely furnished Multi-let large Victorian terrace for students. Basement: Used for storage, nothing down there to note.
Ground floor: Consists of living room that contains two couches [one 2 seater and one 3 seater], TV and coffee table. Kitchen that leads to downstairs washroom [toilet, basin and shower] as well as a bedroom.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms and a large washroom [toilet, basin, bathtub.]
Second floor: Dawn's loft conversion bedroom. Best room of the house as it's spacious and newly renovated. Contains one single bed, desk, wardrobe, set of draws topped with pictures of friends and family [Dan is pleased to have his picture there]. A couple of bookshelves.


Please note:

If anyone wants to add any further background information you can comment or send Kore a private message. I will consider it as long as it doesn't conflict. If I agree to your suggestion I will update this chapter for the other contributors.

Hope to have your contribution soon.

Cheers

Owner: MaxwellSpanx

Editor: Kore

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)