More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drax-2222 Drax-2222

Anything else

Character Bio's(Will be updated as often as possible)

Personnel Files: Warden Quill database Crimson ALPHA level access approved:

Wasko Trnew: Hatch Date: REDACTED/Location: REDACTED/REDACTED/REDACTED/REDACTED----- Sovereign and last surviving descendant of the Royal Elemental Flame Zenith. His bloodline is a direct descendant of the First Dragon: Elemental Dragon Prime which sired 4 Clans linked with the 4 elements. The Prime Emperor/Empress of the Flame Zenith hid their only child from the Cataclysm of the Great Dragon War with a handful of their followers to rebuild their civilization. This group became the Order of the Dragonborne whose sole mission is the care of the last living Elemental Dragonkin in existence. Because of his family's sacrifice he views life as a treasure and is very protective of the people in his care. He views his followers as his children and on the threat of harming one of his children he wiped a civilization out using something classified as a Extinction-Level ability. He hates to fight and regards the loss of life as a unbearable tragedy. Because of the event he has sworn to never take a life again and has sealed his highest level power into his eyes and hasn't opened his eyes in over 5000 years. He will be accompanied by 2 of his personal protectors: Lady's Sasha and Teresa ranking Paladins of the Sovereign Living Bulwark.

Lady Sasha the Savant(Ascended title: EYES of Sovereign): Rank: Paladin/Ascension date: REDACTED/Ascension Ability: REDACTED/Time in Service:REDACTED-----Seen and recognised as one of the natural geniuses of her generation she was tested for a multitude of positions before she chose to take the Physical Shield examination. She was tested on her knowledge of the Order, her Lord's history and compatibility with her Lord. She then was taken before the Great Drake in his hybrid form during his Mating cycle and survived his sexual onslaught. Following the final test she Ascended that day and began her service to The Great Descendant.

Lady Teresa the Valkyrie(Ascended title: BODY of the Sovereign) Rank:Paladin/Ascension date: REDACTED/Ascension Ability: REDACTED/Time in Service:REDACTED-----His Eminence rescued Teresa from Lebanon in the early 1970's while traveling the world as a missionary(UNACCOMPANIED). He saw something in her eyes as a child that he never saw before and brought her into the Order for raising. At age 18 she pledged her life to the Living King and went through initiation. During the active combat phase she slaughtered every single participant before her and His Eminence declared her to be tested on the spot. She passed every test for the Physical Shield and was chosen to meet with the Great Drake on his next mating cycle. She nearly died during the intercourse but the fire in her eyes caused His Grace to stop before killing her and giving her Ascension therefore saving her life. Her devotion to the Living King is unwavered and she will not hesitate to give her life in at his whim. He often teases her about her seriousness and over the years she has relaxed somewhat.

Humans in the universe:

Samuel or Sam Ridell: born a man and transitioned at the age of 13 almost 17, She has had a horrific teen phase. She has been , gangraped, beaten, spit upon, ridiculed, harassed and hated for a very long time. She is of egyptian origin: 5'9, 170,with a chubby body style and a bubble ass that made her stand out in school and public. She was very dark and almost killed herself until she met Victoria, her soul mate. In a few months she will be able to legally emancipate herself and will be living with Victoria and her sister. Victoria came to her rescue when she walked in on Sam being gangraped against her will in the Computer lab and after Victoria beat the guys within a inch of her life Sam has never left her side. Victoria means everything to Sam and she tends to be clingy to Victoria which doesn't bother her. Sam's personality is very fragile and delicate due to all of the and as the series progresses she becomes something more in the face of adversity.

Victoria(Vic) Dearborne: very tomboyish and tough, this woman takes no man's shit. Obsessively protective of Sam she will do whatever it takes to keep the love of her life safe and happy. Vic is also 17 almost 18 and lives with her older sister who is hardly around and happily approves of her relationship with Sam. Vic discovered she wasn't like other women and came out of the closet at 15 years old. In her freshman year of high school she was by the leader of the football team Jake Sanders and from that point forward she waved off men completely. Her hatred for Jake is the thing of legends.

*Note: There is a possibility of either a physical/emotional merging of the 2 girls or they will evolve upon connection with Wasko. Will update as we get close to the end of the first act.

Jake Sanders: Quarterback/Team Captain/Overall piece of shit. This guy fits the stereotypical mold of what a cocky jock looks like and has the entitled disposition to boot. He multiple girls at the school including Victoria and organized the and humiliation of Sam. He runs the school with impunity and along with his trophy girlfriend Melonie Garofalo they hold the most power.....until Wasko and company arrive.

Melonie Garofalo: The exact same as her boyfriend but in the female form. She caught Sam masturbating in the ladies restroom and took her undergarments then dragged the whole student body into the bathroom to embarrass and humiliate her. She uses her power and popularity to completely and demoralize Sam because Sam is a gentle soul and won't do anything(for now). She is deathly afraid of Victoria and will bully Sam into keeping her mouth shut about the .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)