More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kirakira101 Kirakira101

Chapter 2: Meeting Ass-hoka Tano Part 2

Character Ages

Anyone reading this section, that has read this series before, you know the ages had to be changed to be able to work for this site, it doesn’t really change much, it’s still a really hot story. Just remember if you do decide to write your own chapters, do it with the ages I have set (or ages that still follow the rules) and not the original ages.

Jaina Solo - 19 years old, twin of Jacen, but slightly oldest of the Solo children, 5’2 in height, but appears taller thanks to her mature personality, growth spurt/puberty when she hits 20.

Jacen Solo - 19 years old, twin of Jaina, and technically middle sibling of Solo children, 5’9 in height, but is confident in who he is and what he has so it doesn’t affect him; growth spurt/puberty when he hits 20.

Anakin Solo - 18 years old, youngest sibling of Solo children, 5’7 in height, but doesn’t care since he still gets the girls he likes from his looks and bloodline; growth spurt/puberty when he hits 20.

Ashoka Tano - 18 years old, padwan of former Jedi Anakin Skywalker, 5’7 in height, despite her tall stature, felt really small when dealing with “The Urge”; hit puberty at 18 because of her species.

Tenel Ka - 20 years old, friend/girlfriend of Jacen Solo, 5’7 in height, holds herself highly and is cold towards most people unless it’s Jacen; hit puberty at 18 because of her species.

Tahiri Veila - 18 years old, friend/girlfriend of Anakin Solo, 4’11 in height, despite her young age is still sexually experienced, hits puberty at 20.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)