More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where To Begin?

Chapter Two: Shower Surprise

Wednesday September 8, 2000


I felt a thrill of acceleration as I ran around the track. The cool autumn air running through my hair. I had lapped almost everyone with the exception of Chase though he was so far behind it was ridicules. I had ran so many times up and down the court during basket ball drills that it almost came easy to me. I may not have been first string but I could keep up. If only my shooting had been half as good.

The sad part was though that besides me I wasn't sure if we had enough to put a team together. A few where okay in the short distant runs but when it came to long distance, well like I said. It didn't look good.

What did look good was the cheerleaders who where practicing in the middle on the grass. Doing leg raises, splits, jumps, and everything else that raised up their skirts to show of their legs and those damn skin tight shorts they wore. I wondered if this didn't work out if they needed a, what do they call the guys that lift them in the air and help them stretch and stuff. Well you get the idea.

“Keep up John.” Tiffany said as she blew by me smiling. I had to pick up speed to keep up with her. She hadn't run as fast as me but now on the final lap she had kicked it into overdrive while I didn't have much left in the tank and she knew it. I pushed myself as hard as I could but so did she. Needless to say it was close. We both slowed down and ran off to the side and bent down grabbing our knees.

“So how does second place feel?” She teased. I could see her large breast heaving up and down in her top as she tried to catch her breath. She stood up as she stretched putting her arms behind her head as her breast heaved upward.

How Do You Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)