More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where To Begin?

Chapter Three: Mascot Mayhem

Friday October 6, 2000


I turned my collar up as I headed towards the school from the parking lot. It was going to be a cold winter I thought. I had finally gotten used to being in a school full of beautiful women. Well as close as I could get anyways. I still usually went home every day and stroked one out thinking about what ever girl caught my interest. Their was never a shortage of girls to jack off to.

Nothing really came out of the threesome in the showers. Well other then me being made the school mascot. Truthfully it wasn't all that bad. I always had a front row seat during the games not to mention I got to hang out the cheerleaders. Christina was just using me to get back at her boyfriend who she was fighting with and Stephanie was happy just being friends since she wasn't really allowed to date without her parents going nuclear.

I guess I should have been more happy about not having to worry about clingy attachments and what not but truthfully I wouldn't mind something a little more permanent. I headed for class where I saw miss Reed in a lovely cardigan. I had had more then a few fantasies about blowing my load all over her marvelously massive mounds of hers.

“Hello mister Lovecraft.” She smiled as I walked up to her desk. “I rather enjoyed your latest story.”

“Glad to here that.” I smiled.

“Though your female characters could use a little work.” She shrugged. “I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me forwarding you story to another student to read over.”

“Another student?” I smiled.

“They write in the same shall we say, Genre, as you do. I prefer not to use their name nor will I tell them who you are of course.” She smiled. I half expected Donna for some reason. I don't know why but she lacked the subtlety to hide it if she was writing erotica.

“Sure why not.” I shrugged. Their was nothing to really lose since we never know who the other person was. I was ninety nine percent sure it had to be female student. I headed for my desk where I saw Tiffany sitting. Donna was running late, as usual.

Things where a little rocky between Tiff and me since she caught me banging two girls in the shower but at least we where talking to each other now. I knew I didn't really have any reason to feel sorry for what I did but I couldn't help but wonder what if, you know. Shoulda, coulda, woulda I guess. Or is it Woulda, Shoulda, coulda. Yeah that sounds better. Fuck if I know. Given the chance I might have done the same thing all over again.

How to greet Tiffany?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)