More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Chapter Seven: A Day Of Revelations

Sunday

I sat on the couch with my girlfriend Alice as her body pressed against me. Her large breasts rubbing against my chest as we shared a tender embrace. Swelling inside her brassier and camisole as they pressed up against me. my hands slowly traveled up her back, feeling the softness of her skin and the curves of her body. My breathing quickened as my lips gently brushed hers. Our lips softly pecking at one another. My hands cupped her face as our kiss deepened. She melted into me as my tongue explored her mouth. I slid my hand from her waist up to her breasts and cupped it. He felt her gasp as his fingers squeezed her breasts through the fabric. She moaned into his mouth as he increased the pressure. She moved her hand from his chest to her straps and pulled them down and pulled one of her tits out. His eyes widened as he saw the beauty of her nipple and he quickly took it into his mouth. His tongue swirling around it as he sucked on it. She moaned louder as he pulled on it and her body quivered. He slid his hand up the underside of her breast and pushed the cup up as he continued to suck on her nipple. He moved over and gave her other breast equal attention.

"Alice." He jumped a little at the sudden surprise. "What if your mom comes home?"

"She won't be home for hours baby." Alice kissed him and began to softly stroke his shaft. Jake started to moan softly as she started to slowly stroke him up and down. "God your so hard." She leaned back and looked at his cock in awe as she rubbed her hands along his length. "Let your naughty little bitch take care of your sore dick baby." She said in a childish voice. leaning over she gave his dick a playful kiss on the head. "Be a good boy and let your bitch take care of your dick." She licked it up and down teasing it. Her tongue swirling around the head before engulfing it in her mouth.
"Oh fuck!" Jake moaned as he brushed the hair back from her face with one hand and rubbed her ass with the other. She slowly began to bob up and down. Sucking his cock into her mouth slowly taking more and more of him with each . Taking most of his cock in her mouth and cradling his balls in her hand. He let out a deep moan of pleasure as he laid his head back. He slid his hand up from her ass and along her back then reached around and cupped her right tit in hand. Feeling her firm breast in his hand as he groped it and gently kneaded it. Alice's other breast jiggled and bounced in his hand as she worked his cock with her mouth.

"I always knew you were my naughty little bitch." Jake gasped as he pinched her nipple twirling it between his fingers. Suddenly the door opened and there stood Lucy. Alice's sister.

Her eyes widened as she saw the two of them. "What the hell are you two doing?" Lucy said as she crossed her arms. Jake and Alice quickly scrambled to sit up, Alice quickly throwing her shirt on to cover her naked chest and Jake hastily grabbed a pillow to cover his crotch. "N-Nothing!" Jake stuttered, his face turning beet red.

“Doesn't look like nothing to me.” Lucy said as she closed the door and came over dropping her keys on the coffee table and sat down . Her large breasts bouncing as she plopped down on the couch. “Well don't let me stop you. Go on then.” Lucy pointed and pulled the pillow away.

“Lucy.” Alice said. I really couldn't say anything.

“Go on. You were the one fucking on the couch wanting to get caught. I caught you now either suck it or I tell mom what you were doing on her couch.” Lucy smiled and licked her lips and put her arm behind me over the back of the couch. “Go on you know you want to suck his big dick.” Lucy said as she ran her hand up my thigh and under my hand cupping my balls. “And as for you. Move your damn hands and let me see what my sister has been keeping all to herself.”

“Go on.” Alice squinted and nodded her head. I slowly moved my hands away.

“Very nice.” Lucy bit her lips and ran her fingers up the length of my shaft and took me in her hand. “I see why sis loves you so damn much.” Lucy teased as she began to stroke me and licked her lips. I am surprised little sis can handle something this big or can she? It is not to much for you to swallow is it baby girl?”

“No.” Alice smirked.

“Then put your money where your mouth should be and show me.” Lucy said offering it to her and gave it a wiggle. “Go on then. Be a good little slut.” Lucy said. Alice shook her head and leaned down taking me in her mouth and began to suck me. “Good girl.”

Lucy slowly stroked me as her sister sucked my dick. Her other hand began to tease my hair. “You like it when my naughty little sister sucks your big dick Jake?”

“Oh yeah.” I groaned.

“Me as well. Though she can do better then that.” Lucy said as she moved her hand and placed it on Alice's head pushing it down on my shaft.

“Fuck.” I curled my toes into the carpet.

“Much better.” Lucy smiled stroking her sisters hair. “Think you found your calling sis.” Lucy teased.

“This turn you own Jake. Me making Alice suck your cock?” Lucy whispered in my ear and gave it a flick with her tongue.

“Oh yes.” I groaned as a shiver ran down my spine.

“Me too.” Lucy said as she reached over and took my hand guiding it up her dress skirt. “See. Feel how wet I am getting.”

“Lucy.” I said as I went to pull my hand away but she pulled it back.

She pressed my hand to her small silk panties. “Nope. I am in charge now. You are going to play with me while I watch. You don't mind do you sis?” Lucy asked and Alice shook her head no with my cock in her mouth.

“Good girl.” Lucy said rubbing my hand up and down against her pussy. I let my fingers glide over the soft fabric and press against the soft plump folds of her outer mounds. My middle finger finding her slit and rubbing up and down. I found her clit and pressed in running my finger slowly around in circles.

“That is it. Nice and slow.” She moaned and leaned her head over and laid it on my shoulder. “God you have great hands Jake. My pussy feel nice Jake?”

“Oh yeah.” I said rubbing faster. I reached my other hand over and cupped Alice's ass rubbing it.

“Maybe I should let you fuck me and let sis watch. Show her how it is done after she gets your dick nice and wet for me.” Lucy looked down and smiled.

Alice pulled my dick from her mouth and looked up at her sister pouting.“Lucy. I haven't even fucked him yet.”

“Oh hush you. If you hurry up and finish him off I might not get the chance but you better hurry.” Lucy teased as she reached over and pushed her sisters head back down on my cock. “And you Jake sweetie better put your fingers inside me if you want to keep me at bay.” She said as she spread her legs more putting one foot up and pulling her panties aside showing off her shaved pussy. I slid my hand down fingering her pussy and pressed my palm against her clit.

“Oh yeah. That is it cutie.” She said as she grazed her teeth against my ear and nipped at the end of it then looked down. “Work that big dick sis. Show him what a good little slut you are.” Alice went up and down faster. Lucy reached over and touched my chin pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues meeting in a fiery lust as our tongues danced at one anothers. Lucy ran her hand down my chest, over her sister head and then cradled my balls as she began to fondle them. I could feel the pressure in my balls building as her sister sucked my cock. Gripping Alice's ass tightly and rubbing Lucy faster. Suddenly I exploded into Alice's mouth and opened my eyes looking up at the ceiling.

I sat up and looked around my bedroom. It was all a fucking dream. A really good dream which made it fucking worst. I reached down giving my dick a rub as I was fucking rock hard. Why couldn't I have came in real life as well but at least I didn't have to worry about clean up. I rubbed my face and looked at the time on my phone. I had slept in a bit since Alice would be in church and I didn't have to be anywhere till after noon when I was meeting Alice's mom.

I sighed and got up and stretched stumbling across the room giving my dick a rub through my sweatpants. I had had some weird erotic dreams before but this one took the cake. I shambled out of the bedroom and headed for the bathroom having a need to take a piss despite erection. When I open the door I saw it was occupied by my sister and her girlfriend who were both naked. Mandy was sitting on the counter and a towel. Her legs spread slightly as I noticed traces of shaving cream over her bald pussy that was a little pink from the razor in my sisters hand. Both girls were sharing a kiss as there lips meet in a tender embrace. There nipples an inch apart tickling at one another as they kissed. My sisters modest b-cup breasts were dwarfed in comparison to Mandy's larger full breasts. Suddenly both girls noticed me and Ginny leapt forward pressing her body against Mandy's to cover her. Mandy grabbing Ginny's ass as if I hadn't seen that a hundred times before.

I closed the door quickly but by now I could probably draw the two girls as the image was fresh on my mind.

“Sorry Jake.” Mandy yelled out and both girls laughed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)