More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Chapter Five: School Days

Friday

I sat in math class taking the math exam looking over to steal a little glimpse of Alice who bit down on her eraser. We had been together a week now give or take a day depending on how you looked at it. I guess it would be official tomorrow since last Saturday had been when we had both said I love you. Alice glanced over and caught me looking and smiled. She reached down and started to scratch her thigh with her fingers covertly making her skirt ride up one leg to show off her thigh teasingly. God I both loved her and hated her some times. She was wearing her cheerleading uniform so hopefully had something on underneath but still showed a lot of leg. She let it get halfway up her leg and then coyly tugged it back down sliding her hand down her leg. I went back to my exam figuring out the last two problems and turning my paper over face down. Alice gave me a playful smirk as the teacher came over and took it. Now there was nothing to do for the next fifteen minutes but twiddle my thumbs.

I glanced back at Brit who glanced up and smiled at me thankful she was okay. I had gotten to meet her parents. Her father a retired military officer and her mom the army wife which explained so much about Brit and her feisty spirit. I also got to meet two of her four brothers, Chris and Michael, who Brit lovingly referred to as chaos and mischief. Her being the middle child which I could have totally called. I pulled out a book and began to study for my next class. About five minutes later Alice turned her paper over face down and stuck her tongue out at me as she smiled. The teacher came over to take it as well. I guess this would become a thing between us now. She had gotten a eighty five on the last test and we had only studied the one day last week. A little while later the bell rang and we gathered up our stuff.

“So how do you think you did?” I looked at Alice as we went out into the hallway.

“An A easily.” Alice smiled. "Maybe not as easy as you though."

“What about you Brit?” I looked over as she played on her phone as usual texting something to her guy.

“A B maybe which is still an improvement for me. Least there are no word problems to trip me up.” Brit said putting her phone away. She had kind of cut her boyfriend off from sending him any more naughty pictures of him. “Speaking of test do you think you can help me go over chemical conversions during lunch before my next test.” She smiled at me.

“Of course.” I nodded.

“Thanks. I will be glad when we get past all that shit and get to mix actual chemicals.” Brit smiled.

“And thus Brit was given superpowers and turned to life as a super villain.” I shook my head at the thought. Alice gave me a little laugh.

“I wish.” Brit smiled as she opened her locker and stuffed her books inside.

"Your luck I would get flight." Alice added as she went into her own locker.

"Why is that a problem?" I asked.

"It make getting to school easier but then she have to start wearing panties when I wore a skirt to school."

"Oh god. You really have to share that." I shook my head at Brit.

"Yep."

"He is totally wondering if it is true now." Alice smiled over at Brit as she took my arm to her left tit while her other hand held mine and interlocked fingers with mine.

"I hate you guys." I shook my head.

"You know you love us." Brit gave me a playful pinch on the ass making me jump.

"Now lets go eat.” Brit grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

“Someone is happy today.” I said as I saw an actual smile.

“She got to spend some alone time with her boy on the computer last night.” Alice teased as we began to walk.

“Yep. Just me, him, and a dildo so I got the big O last night.” Brit smiled.

“Oh god. Do you really have to share that with me.” I closed my eyes and shook my head.

“Yep, just to see that look on your face." Brit teased. "Seriously though we just talked."

"I hope everything was okay?" I touched her shoulder. I wouldn't say I was invested in their relationship so much as I was invested in Brit. She was a friend who I cared about.

"It was good." Brit nodded and gave a small smile showing a bit of her actual self underneath.

"I am glad." I smiled and rubbed her shoulder.

"I used the dildo after we hung up to get to sleep." Brit teased as she licked her lips.

“Really?” I threw her a smirk and she giggled. By this point Brit had really opened up to me and got a little thrill out of torturing me. There were two Brit's. The mischievous little nympho and the sweet girl underneath who occasional made an appearance.

"It helps me sleep." She teased.

“So you guys ready for the big game?” I asked changing the subject. There was only two games left in the regular season and it be the end of basketball. They have to win both games and another school loose two games to have a chance at the playoffs as I understood it.

“Yep. Can't wait to see how bad our basketball gets their asses creamed.” Brit teased.

“You know you are suppose to be cheering for our team right?” Alice looked over and shook her head at Brit.

“Have you seen our team play?” Brit replied.

“She has a point.” I shook my head. We had a few good players but I would not call them a team. They had won some good games but they had lost to many games.

“So we still on for pics this afternoon after the prep rally.” Brit looked at me.

“Yep. You me and Alice if she wants to get in on a few pics with you.” I smiled. Brit wanting some pics for the yearbook like I had done for Alice.

“Cool. I don't want a lot of pictures but mom has been up my ass to get you to do it since she saw Alice's pictures.” Brit shook her head and looked at Alice. “Thanks for that by the way.

“Anytime.” Alice smiled slyly. "You sure you want to do it at your house."

"Dad and my brothers are going camping so it will be just me, mom, and some peace and quiet at the house and mom has her book club so.” Brit smiled. “So what are you guys going to do this weekend since Jake doesn't have any wedding stuff.” Brit teased as she looked at Alice.

“You know. The usual.” Alice pulled me close. “I figure we would skip straight to anal sex since I can't get pregnant that way.”

“Alice.” I threw her a look and looked around to make sure no one had heard that.

“Kidding. God no.” Alice shook her head as she giggled under her breath and blushed slightly at herself for even suggesting it.

“That face though.” Brit smiled at me. I loved them but sometimes I wanted to kill them.

“Hey Jake.” Christy smiled as she came over as we entered the lunchroom.

“Hey Christy.” I smiled.

“So. You ready to make out during sixth period?” Christy put her arm around my waist.

“Do we have to call it that?” I rolled my eyes. She was talking about the CPR certification test. We had spent all week learning it in class and today we had some official coming to help and sign off that we knew what we were doing. I didn't care so much but Christy wanted it so I had agreed to help. Alice had let us both practice on her since she had already taken and passed the exam. that and she wanted to me but making me watch her breast bounce up and down and have Chirsty put her mouth on Alice's.

“Yep. Here. A breath mint for after lunch. I came prepared.” Christy said handing over a couple. Well at least she would be a minty fresh victim.

“Thanks.” I took it and slipped them into my pocket.

“I say when she is the victim and and you are giving her mouth to mouth slip her a little tongue.” Brit teased. I shook my head at her. “It is what I would do. Bitch would come back to life real fast.” Brit laughed. That was true. I imagined Christy shooting up off of the mat.

“I am fine with it.” Alice smiled as we got into line for lunch.

“You would be.” I gave Alice a look.

“Hey. As long as I pass my test I don't care what he does afterwards. Not like it can be to bad with us surrounded by a room full classmates watching us and it's Jake we are talking about her.” Christy shrugged and put an arm around my shoulder.

“I changed my mind.” Alice smirked. “Give her a lot of tongue when you give her mouth to mouth.”

“Alice.” I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“While I have you. Do you know anything about web cams {Jake?}" Christy asked.

"A little why?" I shrugged.

"I got one and need to hook it up to my computer."

"It should just be plug and play." I shook my head.

"What is that?" Christy twirled her hair around her finger. I had to remember sometimes I wasn't talking to one of my friends.

"You just stick it in and it works." I replied. I knew older models used to require a download but I hadn't seen one like that since I was young.

"Kind of like her." Brit pointed at Alice with her thumb.

"Bitch." Christy flipped Brit off and looked back at me. "Stick it in where?" As if realizing how she had said it she looked back at Brit. "And if you say another word I will kick your short ass."

"To easy." Brit shook her head.

"It should have a USB port you plug into the back of your computer." I shrugged. I had a feeling this conversation was going to end with me at her house.

"How did you ever get your drivers license as bad as you are with technology." Alice looked at Alice.

"A really short skirt and a low cut top." Christy shrugged.

"That would do it." Alice replied. I had a feeling the instructor never saw the test.

"Me and Alex will swing by your place after the game."

"Thanks." Christy said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was glad Alice was coming with me.

Suddenly I felt someone pinch my ass and looked back to see Rebecca in her band uniform standing next to Britney with Josh coming up behind her.

“She did it.” Brit pointed at Rebecca.

“What no. I swear. I would never.” Rebecca shook her head and threw her hands up. There was a set up if ever I saw one. Brit wanting to mess with Becca a little.

“So you are saying my boyfriends ass isn't cute enough to grab.” Alice grinned.

“What no. I mean yes. I mean...” Rebecca got flustered.

“Ladies stop picking on Rebecca.” I shook my head and gave Alice a look.

“What. It is cute when the redhead blushes.” Alice bit her tongue and reached out and brushed a lock of hair from Becca's face and behind her ear. Alice had offered to make Rebecca her next fashion make over after having done Ginny.

“Thanks.” Rebecca blushed more.

“Josh. Just the guy I wanted to see.” Christy said as she went around behind us and put her arm around Josh.

“Really?” Josh gave her a look of surprise.

“Yes. You have something I need that only you can give me.” Christy touched his chest and moved her fingers up it as if they were walking. “Please tell me you did the American History homework and have it on you.”

“Sure. Here.” Josh had his backpack off and was unzipping it in a flash.

“I thought we agreed you would do your own homework?” Alice threw her a look as the line moved forward.

“I did. I am just terrible with dates and probably got everything wrong. I just want to check my answers.” Christy shook her head. “How am I suppose to know what year George Washington gave Abraham Lincoln a blow job in.”

“Sixteen Sixty-Nine or something I think.” Brit replied not missing a beat.

“Oh god.” I closed my eyes and shook my head.

“Ewe.” Rebecca laughed and shook her head.

“Says you. My dads would disagree with you.” Christy smiled slyly. I had learned that she not only had two moms but two dad's as well.

“Well Washington did have wooden teeth he could take out so it might have been pretty good for Lincoln.” Rebecca piped in catching us all by surprise. She had a twisted sense of humor some times.

“Rebecca.” I threw her a look.

“Just saying.” Rebecca shrugged.

“I love it.” Alice laughed and touched her shoulder. Of course she would like a dirty joke.

“Here you go.” Josh said finding his homework and pulling it out of the binder.

“Thank you cutie.” Christy smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Welcome.” Josh smiled and turned red. I half expected steam to shoot out of his ears and him begin to shake before shooting up and putting a hole in the ceiling.

“And now you broke Josh.” Rebecca shook her head and grabbed his arm pulling him along as the line moved.

We got our food as I said hello to the lunch lady who lived down the street from me and Rebecca and asked her how her son was recovering after getting sick which earned me some extra fries which was a good thing considering Alice would eat most of them when I wasn't looking. We got our food and went to find a table. Brit pulled out her book and slid up beside me and began to doodle out formulas for me to check. As her bare leg brushed against mine I couldn't help but wonder if she was really wearing underwear or just trying to get a rise out of me. I would vote the later but I never put anything past Brit. Alice leaning against my arm as she reached over to point stuff out wasn't helping.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)