More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 9a

Billy kept fuking me, until Ghanzi bursted out on the room door. The scene he was seeing must've been horiffic for him, he was seeing his wife on the bed looking at the door in doggystile positon, drooling with her tongue out and her eyes in her head because the american rich boy was fuking her to the point where she became a mindless fuck toy.

Billy - Ah welcome to the party little man!

Ghanzi - Afaf... wha...what are you doing?

He fell on his knees tears going down his cheek.

Billy - Look at that patetic little bitch. Do you think you can go back to that "man" Afaf?

Afaf - No my god, I could never! Keeeep fuuucking meee pleaseee!!

Billy - Tell him what he needs to hear slut

Afaf - Sorry Ghanzi but you are whortless, you could never compete! Heee, ffffuuck... His dick reaches spots that you could never reach, he seen faces that I made that you never sawwww! He isss young... powerrrfull, rich. Everytime I compered you two I felt pity for your weeknessss, he is a true man, one that can take whatever he wants whenever he wants, and he stole me! He stole my heeearth, and my pussy from a patetic little muslim guy like you. He wonnnn. Now please god, make me cummmm, pleaseeee...

Billy - Ahaha, look at him crying over there like a little pussy! Watch as your women squirts on me little fuck.

And so I did, but this time after all I told Ghanzi and the scene of him crying and Billy conquering me, my mind just stoped, I passed out from my orgasm.

I don't know how much I was passed out but now I was up in Billy's arms very close to Ghanzi. Billy had his dick in my while Anna was on her knees sucking Billy's balls.

Billy - Are you ready for more love?

I looked at Ghanzi to see if he would do anything about it but all I saw was, once again, a pathetic man, a loser, he lost at life and now he loses his wife. He was still there on his kness crying while a real man was conquring me. His insecuritis always made me sick but I tried to hide it for so long, but now I can be my own.

Afaf - I hate you pathetic loser! I hate you for takeing me away form my mother and father and I hate you for makeing kids you can't affored, and now i hate you because you make me belive that that pathetic excuse of a dick was good enogh to even enter me. The only think you are good at is jerking off. Jerk off to a real man taking your wife!

I turned my head to Billy and started kissing him as sloppy as I could. He started thrusting in me and Anna move to the bed and started mastrubating herself.

Afaf - Fuck me Billy! Please! I will be only your women from now on. Put a worthy baby in me!

Billy - Fuck! Love! You are gonna make me cum!

He started filling me with his cum, filly my womb fully.

Ghanzi - A..Afaf... What is gonna happen now? What about the kids? ...

Afaf - The kids will be way better of without you, and in Billy's hands.

Billy - T..true! Eve..n... tho, I like seeing your useless face around. If you still love your wife I have a good offer for a bitch... l..ike you...

Billy couln't talk because his mother's tongue was in his ass while she was jerking him off at the same time. I'm sure only thinking about her face in his ass again was one of the best feeling he could have.

Ghanzi - Afaf?

I just ignored him and went to help Anna, starting sucking on Billy's cock.

Billy - Give up buddy pal... Is over, you lost her. Listen if you agree to be a butler of the house I will let you see our sex scenes and fap at your hearts content after you finish your work in the house. Of course you will work for free. Your payment is seeing this beautifull women getting fucked by a real man. I might have some surprise for you when your daughter comes home too. I saw how you are looking at her tits.

Ghanzi - Fateen?

Billy - Oh yea, she is such a little slut. Only thing it took was to "understand" her about you, say you are useless and I could be her daddy, sent her some money for the trip, and a pic of my huge cock and now she is my little whore. She sents me naked picture, she knows about all of this and she said the first thing she is gonna do is fuck me.

Ghanzi - This can't be possible, this is a dream...

Billy - A dream for you, a reality for me. I stole your whole family and made them my sluts, and you my butler bitch. From now on you all will live in this house and if you are really good at your job I might even ofer your daughter once or twice. But never Afaf.

Afaf - Shay yesh, thish ish what i want. Me and your slutty daughter. Or you can leave, and i can kesshep shucking ohn thish dick!

Ghanzi - O... O... Ok...

Billy - Not good enoch old man. Start jerking off while I blaster your wife all over her face.

Ghanzi - O...k...

I started going faster and more slopply. Me and Anna were almost at the same pace. Then he took Anna by her hair and pulled her thowrds his mouth engaging in a sloppy kiss. He then took my head and started fuking my skull.

Afaf - Glag glag glag!

I saw Ghanzi jerking off furiosly, he never saw his women hetting throated fuked like that. Billy fucked my mouth retlentesly. My air was going out and my eyes started rolling back into my head. He then took out his massive cock with all the saliva on it and put it all over my face. He slapped my face twice and started fuking my mouth again.

Ghanzi was already cumming I'm guessing 2 min was too much for him. After that he remaind there with cum all over his hand until Billy was ready to finish.

When he was ready he asked.

Billy - Where do you want it my mulsim slut?

Afaf - I have something to offer you my love.

I got up and took my hijab, then I got on my knees with the hijab in hand offering it for a cum rug.

Billy - Good choice.

Anna was helping him jerk off to me with her two tiny hand on his huge cock.

Anna - Look at her master, what a site to see. Her pretty tongue out, looking you in the eyes with her pretty pearl ones offering you her hijab to cum on. You are better than any man I've ever seen, you are my master.

Anna's word mustve made him go over the edge because he took her by the hair again and started kissing her while ropes of cum started coming from his dick. It was all over my face, tongue, eye, and mostly importantly the hijab was socking with his cum.

He took the Hijab and threw it at Ghanzi's face.

Billy - You wear that bitch! I want to see the beauty in my whores.

With that, the night came to an end. The following day marked the return of the kids. Fateen was already well-informed about both me and Billy, but Faud had to come to terms with it.

From that day on, my life changed. I wasn't Allah's trapped little girl anymore. I started to understand the realities of life, my desires, and the importance of having a strong male presence nearby. He completely changed my mindset; some might say he "broke" me, but I'd argue that he opened my eyes.

In the morning, Anna handed me some of her clothes to try on, and finally, after 42 years, I felt a sense of freedom. She gave me a larger white shirt that I wore without a bra, allowing my breasts to breathe freely, and a pair of shorts that let me move my legs unrestrictedly at any time. For the first time, I didn't wear a hijab, which not only allowed me to move my head freely but also made me feel like a normal woman in society. Despite having given myself to my master sexually, these clothes brought me a much greater freedom, and I owe it all to Billy and his immense cock.

Upon arriving at the house, the kids looked fantastic following their school trip. I could see Fateen grinning widely and winking at me mischievously as she playfully pulled Billy inside. Meanwhile, Faud stood there, mouth agape, visibly shocked to see me in this new light.

Afaf - Welcome back, my loves!

Faud - M...mom? What is this?

Afaf - I can explain everything you need to know. Come inside.

As we stepped into the house, there he was, looking just as stupid as ever. My ex-lover, the man I despised the most for lieing to me all this time.

Ghanzi - Welcome home, son. Can I take your bag?

Faud - Dad? Why? I'm so confused.

Anna took Billy's hand and guided him to sit down on the couch.

Anna - Tell him, Afaf.

Afaf - Billy is incredible, son! He was so amazing that he offered us the opportunity to live in this huge house with him and Anna.

Faud - Live with Billy? But... why is Dad dressed like that? And where is Fateen?

Afaf - Well, once again, Billy's kindness knows no bounds. He offered your dad a new job. He is now the new butler of the house! Isn't that great!? And as for Fateen, she was already exchanging messages with Billy throughout the entire trip. Don't worry; you'll hear from her soon.

Both me and Anna chuckled at that moment.

Afaf - Tell him, sweetie! Isn't Billy amazing?

Ghanzi - Yeah...

His expression said it all. This pathetic loser was incredibly jealous of Billy, and he had every reason to be. In every possible way, he paled in comparison to him.

But I hid my disgust with thoughts of my master, his great body, his huge personality, and a massive penis. I loved his huge veiny penis. A huge smile was all over my face as I daydreamed about that and what would happen to me later tonight.

Faud - Listen, I don't know what's happening, but it's too much for me to digest. I mean, look at you!

You look so different! What happened in these three days that I was away? And why didn't Fateen tell me that she had been talking to Billy all this time!?

Anna stood up and enveloped Billy in her embrace, reassuring him.

Anna - Shh, everything is okay. We're all so happy now. Let me show you to your room.

Later that night I peeked into Fateen's room, she was making out with Billy on her bed, both of them naked. All of a sudden she called out for me.

Fateen - Come in mom!

I entered the room fixated on Billy's cock.

Fateen - Hey Mom! Stop that! I'm sorry but he is mine for tonight. I wanted this since he was touching me in school.

Afaf - What? But I tought... And you were crying...

Fateen - Yea, that day I thought Billy was an evil man, but after thinking about it for days, seeing Faud being a loser boy not lifting a finger to help me when I needed him most and then promising me something he would never be able to do disgusted me. Then my dad being even more of a loser not taking care of his family like he is supposed to do made me think a lot about that night Billy entered our house and made you one of the sweetest women I've seen. Calling you a Muslim whore, jerking off to my sleeping body, wanting you to help him fuck his mom. I couldn't stop it; it made me wet, really wet, butterflies in my stomach. I thought to myself how come this evil man could do such a thing to both of us and also make me wet at the same time. Then I got it: he was right all along, and our loser males were in the wrong. Since that day, I wanted his big dick so bad.

Billy - Fuck! My cock is throbbing!

Billy started making out with Fateen while aggressively dragging my head on to his cock, face-fucking me as fast as he could.

Billy - Daddy's glad to have such hot piece of a daughter, go there and share what I will give your mommy right now!

With that he cummed into my mouth, Fateen took my cheek and we started to make out with Billy's cum in our mouths. Me and Fateen, makeing out while another man's cum was in our mouths. The incestual kiss felt so fuking good.

Anna entered the room and she quickly jumped into the makeout session with us

Billy - I guess this is what kings would see daily.

He grabbed Fateen by her hair and pulled her violently towards him, slapping her tits over and over until he placed his dick between them and started moving. Me and Anna continued our makeout, for a while.

Billy - Sorry girls but today I'm busy, I have to fuking this tiny little whore of a daughter for makeing me cum so fast.

Me and Anna continued our makeout for a while longer before we went back to my room where we fucked each other all nigh.

For more of my stories join my patreon today : https://www.patreon.com/ahvll (indefinite hiatus)

All my socials : http://linktr.ee/ahvll

Posting the end of the story all threw Christmas.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)