More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 9

The final day flew by in a flash. We went through one more activity and had lunch together, but Cindy and Jake were nowhere to be found throughout the day. It was pretty obvious that they were holed up in their rooms, fucking each other's brains out. They conveniently showed up when it was time to wait for the bus, wrapped in each other's arms, oozing with lover-like affection.

The bus ride back home was a living nightmare. Nobody wanted to sit next to me, leaving me isolated. Cindy and Jake, however, sat right in front of me, shamelessly making out without a care in the world. The sounds of their wet kisses and moans filled the bus. At one point, I even had to endure the sight of Cindy giving Jake a blowjob right there, in plain view of everyone. It was utterly revolting, and all I could do was fantasize about being home, where this torment would finally end.

My thoughts drifted to the comforts of home, where I could escape from this hellish situation. I imagined the warm embrace of my mom's cooking, the soothing presence of my dad, and those precious moments when we would gather as a family, cracking open some cold beers and enjoying sports together. It was in that sanctuary where I felt loved and appreciated, far away from the chaos and debauchery of the outside world.

When we finally arrived back home, we were greeted by none other than Billy. To my surprise, Fateen rushed into Billy's arms and passionately kissed him on the mouth. I was completely baffled, unsure of what was happening.

Faud - Um... What's going on?

Billy - You'll find out soon enough. Come on, hop in the car.

With no say in the matter, I reluctantly climbed into the car, desperately waiting for an explanation of the bewildering situation. Soon, it became clear that Billy wasn't taking us home; instead, he was taking us to his own house.

Upon arriving at Billy's house, Anna and my mom were waiting at the door. Once again, it felt incredibly strange. My mom seemed entirely different in every aspect. The most noticeable change was her attire. She was no longer wearing her usual clothes; instead, she was dressed like a typical white girl. She wore shorts that accentuated her ass, a shirt without a bra, and her breasts were almost fully visible. And the most bizarre thing of all, her hijab was completely gone.

Afaf - Welcome back, my loves!

Faud, bewildered, stammered:

Faud - M...mom? What is this?

While I was trying to comprehend what had happened, Billy and Fateen made their way into the house. It seemed as though Fateen already knew what was going on, and somehow, Billy was her boyfriend. Wait! When she mentioned having a crush on someone, was she talking about Billy? Billy, the guy who had bullied her and me?

Afaf - I can explain everything you need to know. Come inside.

As we entered the house, I caught sight of my dad dressed in a suit.

Ghanzi - Welcome home, son. Can I take your bag?

Faud - Dad? Why? I'm so confused.

Anna took my hand and guided me to sit down on the couch.

Anna - Tell him, Afaf.

Afaf - Billy is incredible, son! He was so amazing that he offered us the opportunity to live in this huge house with him and Anna.

Faud - Live with Billy? But... why is Dad dressed like that? And where is Fateen?

Afaf - Well, once again, Billy's kindness knows no bounds. He offered your dad a new job. He is now the new butler of the house! Isn't that great!? And as for Fateen, she was already exchanging messages with Billy throughout the entire trip. Don't worry; you'll hear from her soon.

Both Anna and my mom chuckled for some reason at that moment.

Afaf - Tell him, sweetie! Isn't Billy amazing?

Ghanzi - Yeah...

My mom's face beamed with happiness. I couldn't recall ever seeing her so joyful. Every time she praised Billy, it was as if a newfound light had entered her life. Meanwhile, my dad kept his head down, appearing downtrodden whenever I glanced at him.

Faud - Listen, I don't know what's happening, but it's too much for me to digest. I mean, look at you!

You look so different! What happened in these three days that I was away? And why didn't Fateen tell me that she had been talking to Billy all this time!? Anna stood up and enveloped me in her embrace, reassuring me.

Anna - Shh, everything is okay. We're all so happy now. Let me show you to your room.

Anna guided me to my room, which happened to be situated close to Fateen's and my mom's rooms. However, she conveniently left out the location of my father's room. The entire situation felt incredibly confusing. After enduring a nightmarish school trip where I experienced my first crush, only to have my heart brutally shattered as I witnessed her getting fucked by another guy, abandoning me completely, I had hoped that coming back home would provide some solace. But this wasn't even my home anymore. I found myself in the house of my tormentor, where my mom's face radiated with joy whenever she spoke about him, where my dad worked for him, and where my sister apparently became his girlfriend. Everything was utterly fucked up! I needed time to process it all, so I decided to try and sleep on it.

All of a sudden, moans started coming from the next damn room. My sister's room, no less. The day couldn't get any worse. Right next door, Billy was pounding my sister like a goddamn animal. I couldn't believe it. He had her gorgeous body beneath him, while I suffered through the shittiest days of my life, lying alone in bed... And to make matters worse, I was getting hard again.

The moans grew louder and louder, echoing through the walls. I could practically hear everything. My cock throbbed as I imagined that she knew I could hear her. What about mom and dad? They could hear her too, right? Didn't it shame her, knowing that her own parents could hear her screaming in pleasure, taking Billy's cock? Or maybe she didn't give a fuck who was listening. That thought alone made me blow my load all over my belly.

There I was, cumming, hearing my sister getting pounded by our bully next door. I was sitting there, covered in cum, while that privileged asshole Billy was getting to fuck my princess sister all night. The mere thought of it made my cock rise again, harder than before. But this time, I wanted more. I wanted to witness it, just like I did with Cindy.

I stepped out of my room, and of course, the door to my sister's room wasn't properly closed. I peered through the crack of the door and there it was. My sister, on all fours like a dog, while Billy relentlessly pounded her pussy again and again. It was real, my sister was getting fucked by him... It's one thing to imagine and hear it, but seeing it with my own eyes was a whole other level. I was consumed by jealousy, wondering how the hell it's possible for someone to have everything they want in this fucked-up world.

I grabbed my cock in my hand and started jerking off while Billy had the pleasure of pounding the body I've fantasized about for years...

Well, at least I got to witness my sister's naked body, that gorgeous hourglass figure, getting mercilessly fucked by Billy... Her tits bouncing...

Her fucking huge tits bouncing, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!! I came for the second time, and my dick wouldn't go down. This shit was even worse than Cindy and Jake. I only knew Cindy for two days, but this was my sister and our school bully fucking each other. It was also my first time seeing her naked body, and there was Billy, the lucky bastard, having all the fun with it.

Billy - Fuuuck! Your pussy is so tight! It was worth the fucking wait.

Fateen - Thank you, daddy!

She even calls him daddy! Fuuuck, I'm gonna cum again. Fateen please, stop!

Billy - Fucking you doggy in front of a mirror is the fucking best. Seeing your face while you take my dick is hot as fuck.

He then started slapping her ass, and she just collapses, having a powerful orgasm. But Billy didn't give her time to recover. He was fucking her even harder, in a prone bone position.

Fateen - PPP...Pleaseee dddaddy... go easier on me!

He grabbed her by her hair and made her look at her own face in the mirror while he pounded her relentlessly.

Billy - Look at your slutty face! Come on, you can make it even fucking sluttier. Make daddy proud and do the face you sent me numerous times through texts.

With her hair pulled, she stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes back, drooling all over from her tongue. The moans grew louder, and I couldn't fucking believe it. My supposedly shy sister turned into a fucking whore for Billy's dick

Fateen - Fuuuuck, you're so big, Daddy!

Then Billy lifted her up and started fucking her while standing.

Fateen - Yes, Daddy, pick me up! You're so strong! Show me who's the man of the house. I'm so glad you're my new daddy! Fuuuuuuuck, I'm going to cum all over Daddy's dick! Daaadddyyy!!

The visual and my sister's words were too much, and I came once more. I decided to stop. I could cum a thousand times just thinking about how fucked up it is that my sister is getting railed by Billy. But then something caught my eye.

Next door, was my mother's room. Her door was also open. Watching through the cracks of these doors, I saw my mom and Anna sitting naked in bed. Anna devoured my mom's pussy as if she hadn't eaten for days, while my mom closed her eyes, attempting to conceal her moans.

There it was, another body I had long dreamed of, fully displayed before me. Not only my mother's, but Anna's hot milf body as well. I'd be lying if I said I looked at anything other than my mother's huge, tanned breasts.

I came over and over again, unable to believe that I had the opportunity to witness my mother's naked body being pleasured by another hot milf. My mind went numb from the overwhelming stimulation I experienced that night. I must have climaxed more than ten times, yet my dick remained hard as I observed my mom in various positions. I reveled in the sight of her perfect breasts on display, with Anna playing with them, witnessing her round ass in doggy style while Anna bit on it, and observing her exquisite pussy being devoured by Anna.

I felt a twisted sense of happiness, even if dropping dead from a heart attack right now after all the orgasms I've had wouldn't be so bad. I could die content, having seen my mother's naked body. All of a sudden, I could hear my phone vibrating from my room. I didn't want to leave and miss any part of the action with my mom, but the phone kept vibrating relentlessly. Then it hit me, why not capture this moment? I might never see it again. So, I decided to take a photo of the scene, or even better, a video.

As I made my way back to my room slowly, I noticed that the anonymous texter had sent me some new photos. I didn't give a fuck about them. I had just witnessed my sister and my mom naked tonight, and no amount of porn could compare to that. I opened the text, and to my surprise, it was my sister's face covered in cum from different positions. With just one thrust, I instantly came, collapsing on the floor. I knew what I was looking at. The anonymous texter was Billy, the same guy who had bullied me throughout high school. The guy I despised the most had not only fucked my sister but also the person I respected and loved the most—my mom.

Sitting there, collapsed with cum all over the floor, I couldn't help but cry. Finally, I had the answer I was seeking...

For more of my stories join my patreon today : https://www.patreon.com/ahvll (indefinite hiatus)

All my socials : http://linktr.ee/ahvll

Posting the end of the story all threw Christmas.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)