More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nobodyspecial2324 nobodyspecial2324

What is Valerie's mission?

Chapter 8 - The Rookie

A couple of months had passed since Valerie's close call with the mysterious masked man. She had been on a string of successful missions, becoming one of the best performing field agents in the organization.

After her return, the skimpy blazer with nothing underneath had become something of a signature outfit of hers when working at HQ. She would mix it up with different styles, colors and lengths on different days - accessorizing it with different styles of jewelry, stockings, socks and heels. Chokers were, in particular, one of her favorites - her cheeks reddened a little as she remembered the first time she had been given one of those. She didn't dare admit it to anyone, but she even went without panties when she could get away with it.

She couldn't fully explain why she had taken such a liking to this style, but it definitely boosted her popularity at HQ. Maybe she liked the confidence and air of authority it gave her, she reasoned. Iris certainly approved of the change. Sometimes, she would message her in the night to make sure their outfits for the day were color coordinated. "It's good for team spirit.", she had told her one day at lunch, while wearing a red leather harness that matched her red blazer and stockings.

Valerie smiled as she remembered that moment. Iris had initially been worried about her own condition, but she had begun to adapt well. Something mentally prevented her from wearing proper clothing, but she had found that she could wear different kinds of harnesses so long as her private parts were exposed. That was some progress, at least.

Valerie's mind shifted back to the present. She was walking towards mission control, where she would learn about her new field assignment. After a few more minutes of walking, she reached her destination and stepped inside the room.

"Hello, Valerie!", said a voice. It was coming from a giant screen in the room that showed only the silhouette of a person. That was "Chief", the head of the organization. He - or she - kept their identity a secret. In fact, nobody at HQ knew anything about them or their life - presumably for security reasons.

"Hi Chief!", she greeted him with a professional smile.

"It's so good to see you! Impeccable sense of style, as always.", he complimented her black blazer and matching thigh high stockings. She had also put on a sensible pair of black lace panties today - couldn't risk it when meeting the boss.

"Now, I trust you know why you're here."

"Yes, Chief.", she replied. Everyone in the agency knew to not use "sir" or "ma'am" when speaking to Chief - since they didn't even know that bit of information about their leader.

"Good. So you know that your mission will be to infiltrate a secure location, and retrieve a chip with sensitive intel about the organization. As per our sources, the enemy has not managed to copy or decrypt this chip yet. Yet, we cannot let it stay in their hands - every day they have it, the risk to our organization becomes greater."

"Understood, Chief.", she nodded.

"Good. Let me give you the mission parameters. You will team up with Agent Eva for this mission. She is one of the girls you rescued from the enemy organization. She has shown a great aptitude for field work in training, and I think she will be a fine understudy to you."

"Understood, Chief.", she replied. An understudy? This could only mean good news. If the org trusted her to mentor junior agents, this meant she was gaining respect among the top brass.

"You will rendezvous with her at the mission site, where she has been undercover for the past week. Both of you will work together to locate the chip and retrieve it. I trust you will set a great example for her."

Valerie nodded. This was an important mission. If she did well, it would boost her reputation immensely in the organization.

"As usual, Iris will be your handler for the mission. Agent Hawk will be your backup."

Her mind flashed back to her last encounter with Hawk, which had been an incredibly humiliating ordeal for her. She had barely managed him to not parade her nude in the HQ - on the condition that she follow his every order on field missions. She gulped.

"All clear? Good.", said chief. "Head to the equipment lockers immediately for your loadout. A chopper will take you and Hawk to the location. Dismissed."

She nodded, making her leave. As she left, she heard Chief behind her.

"Good luck out there, agent."

What is her loadout?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)