More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 7a

The new day didn't start off as good as the others. I was still consumed by thoughts of my mind and soul. How did I let that boy corrupt my soul to this extent? Deep down, I knew this wasn't who I am, but at the same time, that boy has so much power over me that I think I'll break before my brother even reaches me.

With my bad thoughts, I got into the shower, desperately searching for an answer to all my prayers. Out of nowhere, my husband barged in with me. Maybe Allah answered my prayers. Should I tell my husband? No, I can't. He can't help me. He's got so much going on in his life. He wouldn't be able to help.

Ghanzi - Hey, my love.

Afaf - Hey! Sorry about breakfast, I...

He put his finger on my lips and then kissed me passionately, touching me all over.

Ghanzi - You're as beautiful as the day I fell in love with you. I'm so damn glad that you and this goddess body are mine and mine only.

Those words made my mind stop. It felt like a lightning bolt struck me. He then turned me around and shoved his cock inside me. My mind was already drifting to Billy. How would he feel? His cock is way bigger than Ghanzi's. Will it hurt when he stretches me?

Ghanzi - I'm cumming, love!

While I was thinking about Billy, my husband was already done with me. He came inside me, kissed me on the cheek, and was about to leave.

Afaf - Can you stay a little bit longer, love?

Ghanzi - Sorry, Afaf, I'm really late...

Of course, he was late... he always is. At least he's happy with the results, but I'm not. At least Billy makes me... Wait, what am I even thinking!? When I stepped out of the bathroom, he was already gone. Not long after, I received a phone call. It was Billy.

Billy - Get dressed, I'll be there in 5 minutes to pick you up.

Afaf - Where are we going?

Billy - It's a surprise!

And with that, he hung up the phone. I hurriedly dressed myself as best as I could and waited for him outside. When he arrived, he motioned for me to hop in.

Billy - You look... um, ... Muslim... We're gonna change that.

Afaf - Change? What are you talking about?

Billy - Yeah, don't you want to try something different? Something new?

Afaf - What are you getting at?

Billy - Don't worry, no one will see us or give a shit. We're going to my place. I've got a new plan involving my mom.

Afaf - Billy, I...

Billy - Shhh, now look at this.

His cock was already out, hard as a rock.

Billy - I just saw your pretty face, and I'm already like this. Can you do something about it?

Why would someone like me have such an effect on this guy? He could literally have any girl he wanted. Why me? Without much hesitation, I started jacking him off. It felt natural to me at this point. Something was different this time. He was driving through the city.

Afaf - What if someone sees us?

Billy - Don't worry, love. Nobody will. Just keep going. It feels so damn good!

With one hand, he was driving, and with the other, he was touching me all over my body. Then, my worst fear came true. We had to stop at a red light, and another car pulled up on the right side of us. The guy was looking at us, but for some reason, I didn't stop masturbating Billy. I kept my gaze forward, trying not to give it away. My heart was pounding, and my stomach was full of butterflies from the experience. It was one of those experiences that Billy often gave me, and I didn't know if they were bad or good. Then, in the left side mirror, I saw another car approaching. It was someone I recognized.

Afaf - Billy, I know that car! What the do I do?

He immediately took off my hijab, pulled my head down, and made me deepthroat his massive cock. I tried to escape, but then I remembered why he was doing that...

I had no air, and I gagged on his cock, leaving a shitload of saliva dripping down onto his pants and seat. He thrust a few more times, then came down my throat. He came a lot, as usual, and a bunch of it was coming out of my nose. Then he accelerated his car and let me get up.

Billy - Baby, that was the hottest shit ever! Look how much I fucking came! You're the sexiest fucking woman alive! I'm so damn lucky to have you!

I was at a loss for words. In those seconds, I felt like I was gonna die. What a way to go, as a religious Muslim woman. The worst part was that the moment he came in my throat and I felt like everything was about to end, my eyes rolled up, and I let go of everything. Every problem I had. I came myself, and it felt fucking great. I was getting addicted to that feeling.

We arrived at his house, and he started telling me the plan.

Billy - I bought you a bikini. You're gonna change into that, and then you'll have a great day with my mom. I already told her that you were coming, and she's excited to spend the day with you. Tell her that you've changed your mind and that you're okay with her seeing your body.

Afaf - I don't know...

He then grabbed my head and started kissing me on the mouth. His tongue was in my mouth, and I didn't pull away. He was winning me over. His kiss felt so good. My nipples were hard, and I was getting wet again. He pulled me on top of him, and I started grinding on his now hard dick while we made out for 3 to 5 minutes straight. I felt like a teenager again, making out and dry humping each other in his car.

Billy - You're my love, Afaf, but I want my mother to become my cumslut. I want her to beg for my cum.

I want her in the sluttiest position ever, wearing the most fucking lewd costumes ever. I want you to help me do that. I know you can. I believe in you.

His words and the position we were in, I could never say no to him. We continued tongue kissing for a little while longer, and then he told me the rest of the plan.

Billy - Have a nice day with her, and try to get her drunk. Before she gets too drunk, we can make her horny. She's already . She hasn't fucked anyone in months, so she's right now. This shit is gonna be easy.

We got out of his car and made our way to his house. Anna was waiting for us with coffee.

Anna - Hey, Afaf.

Afaf - Hey, Anna. Nice to see you.

Anna - Billy told me you want to relax for a little bit.

Afaf - Yeah, now that the kids are out, it's the best time to relax a little.

I said it all awkwardly, looking at Billy, who gave me the okay sign. Then we both walked into the bathroom, and he gave me the bikini he bought.

Billy - When my mom sees you in these, she's gonna have her jaw dropped.

We were both in the bathroom while he was looking at me while I changed into the new bikini he bought. He treated me, a mother of two with a husband, like he would treat his girlfriend. The bikini he bought was so damn revealing. It barely covered my private parts, and my tits were almost spilling out from both sides and my ass was fully on display. I couldn't believe I would ever wear something like this, let alone let other people see me in it.

Billy - Holy shit! You look like a porn actress in this! I can't believe it. It's even better than seeing you naked. Now let's see my mother's reaction.

And with that, he slapped my ass and led the way. When Anna saw me, her jaw dropped.

Anna - Isn't this too damn much for you?

Afaf - Uh, it sure is, but I guess I wanted to try something different once in my life. And it's just you and Billy here, so it should be fine...

Anna - Yeah... me and Billy...

Afaf - Don't worry about it. He told me he'd be in his room or the basement gym working out. Anyway, what are we gonna do now? Maybe have a drink?

Anna - A drink? Hahaha, okay, girl, you're speaking my language now! I'll bring out the best I have, just for you!

Afaf - I wouldn't want anything less.

What am I doing? What am I doing? Okay, calm down, Afaf. This is all good... This is okay...

Anna - Here I come! I've got everything you could think of! Sit there by the pool, and I'll give you everything you need.

Over the next two hours, we drank all sorts of . Beer, wine, liquor, vodka, you name it. We talked about a lot of things. Kids, school, being rich, and even sexual stuff. I could see her looking at me and licking her lips while she talked about my boobs. Then, while we were lying on the chaise longue and talking, Billy showed up.

Billy - What are the ladies up to?

Anna - We're having a nice day, Billy. Can you just let us enjoy it?

Billy - I could make it even better. I've been taking some massage lessons. What do you say, Afaf? Want to give me a try?

Anna - Keep your hands off my friend, you pervert.

Afaf - Well... um, it's okay. You can give it a try.

Anna - What?

Billy smirked and applied some lotion to his hands as he approached me.

Billy - Can you turn around?

Afaf - Okay...

He began the massage on my back and neck. His hands felt surprisingly good. He applied just the right amount of pressure, making it quite enjoyable. Then, slowly, he started moving lower and lower until he reached my ass and began massaging it.

Anna - H...hey!

Anna nibbled her lip seductively as her gaze locked onto me, witnessing my heavy breaths.

Afaf - I...is... ok Anna...

He shamelessly caressed my thighs, moving his hand up and down, teasing my dripping pussy with delicate strokes. Anna, consumed by lust, couldn't resist biting her lip while ogling my tempting ass and Billy's skilled hands.

After expertly tending to my legs and feet, he turned me around, his fingers now kneading my breasts. His touch was more playful than therapeutic, but damn, it felt mind-blowing. I couldn't help but gasp heavily, my desire reaching new heights.

Billy - Mom? Are you okay?

Anna, with one hand on her tit and the other on her pussy, began rubbing herself through the fabric, lost in pleasure. It took her a moment to snap out of it, realizing that her son was watching her.

Anna - Yea... Sorry, I think I had a little bit too much to drink. I really need to go to the bathroom.

She attempted to leave, but Billy firmly took her hand and seated her right next to us.

Billy - Why don't you try massaging her, Mom? I'm sure she'll feel amazing.

Anna - I...I don't think that's a good idea.

Billy - Come on, Mommy. She won't mind, will you, Afaf?

Afaf - N...no.

And just like that, Billy started massaging her back. I watched as Anna closed her eyes, her hands greedily groping my tits, squeezing them with intensity while letting out soft moans of pleasure.

Anna - Billy... that feels incredible... you've really mastered the art of giving massages.

Billy - Not just anyone, Mommy. It's all for you... I did this for you...

With her eyes closed, she continued to fondle my breasts, surrendering to the sensations created by the hands of her own son.

This was, without a doubt, the wildest thing I had ever experienced. And considering what had transpired in my life this past week, that's saying something. Hopefully, everyone here will have a wickedly good time..

For more of my stories join my patreon today : https://www.patreon.com/ahvll (indefinite hiatus)

All my socials : http://linktr.ee/ahvll

Posting the end of the story all threw Christmas.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)