More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nobodyspecial2324 nobodyspecial2324

What is Valerie's mission?

Chapter 7 - The Assassin

Valerie's head felt like it would explode. Her entire body was sore, and her mouth felt like sand. She felt restrained and unable to move. Everything was dark.

It took a moment for her to realize that her eyes were closed. With effort, she opened them, fighting the pain as the world came into focus around her.

She was lying on a mattress inside a small room. A single light illuminated the space she was in. She could hear a steady hum around her. As she tried to move, she saw her hands were tied together in front of her. She also saw that there was not a single stitch of clothing on her body.

The events at the yacht flooded back into her memory, as it dawned on her. After her defeat at the hands of Anya, she was being transported somewhere. The thought jolted her awake, and she gingerly got to her feet.

A voice cackled in the room. She looked around and saw a camera and a speaker.

"Sleeping beauty, awake at last. I am so happy you're back where you belong."

It was the masked man's voice. He continued, "I'm so sorry I couldn't accompany you - business obligations and all that. Don't worry, though! Once you're at my new, vastly more secure facility, you and I will have all the time in the world."

She felt her blood run cold. This was not good news.

"You must have a lot of secrets. I look forward to making you submit, and tell them to me. From what I've seen, you'll enjoy the process. I would love to stay and chat, but I've got other appointments. See you soon, 32."

She cursed herself for letting herself get into the situation. She should've realized it was her conditioning that made her think sneaking naked onto the ship was a good idea to begin with. She didn't even know where she was, or where she was going. She needed to find a way to escape, before it was all over for her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a click. She looked at the sole door in the room. Somebody had just unlocked it.

What does Valerie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)