More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 6a-part1

This morning, I woke up with a thrilling anticipation and a renewed outlook on life. I took pleasure in preparing breakfast for my husband and children, and we enjoyed a lovely meal together as a family. After bidding my husband and the kids farewell, I found myself settling onto the couch, ready to unwind and engage in a peaceful meditation session. However, my tranquility was abruptly shattered by a knock on the door. To my surprise, it was Billy.

After opening the door for him, he immediately scooped me up with his strong arms and gently placed me back on the couch. He lowered his pants, showing off his huge manhood, and then forcefully pulled me down onto my knees.

Billy - After what we did, I can't get you out of my mind. The way you were trembling in my arms was the hottest damn thing I've ever witnessed! I even got tickets for your kids so they can go on their stupid school trip tomorrow, leaving us three whole days to ourselves. Ain't that something, baby?

Afaf - What? I can't just let them go all of a sudden! What am I gonna tell my husband?

Billy - You're a smart girl, Afaf. Figure something out. Don't you want your brats to be happy? And what else do you want me to buy? What does your little girl want? Come on, spill it. If you don't, well, I'll still make damn sure I get a little reward from you for those tickets..

Afaf - An... acoustic guitar...

Billy - Good girl. Now stick your tongue out, just like a good Muslim slut!

I had to stay strong for my family, for my kids. I reluctantly stuck my tongue out and closed my eyes, my face now uncomfortably close to his shaft.

Billy - Good fucking girl! Now open your eyes and cross them while looking up!

Afaf - What?

Billy - Just fucking do it. It'll make me cum faster.

I tried to do it, but it felt so awkward.

Afaf - Lisghke thshgis?

Billy - Ahaha, can't believe I made this Muslim bitch pull an ahegao face! Best day of my life! Stay put, don't move.

Hearing Billy's words, I felt immense embarrassment, but in my mind, I justified it as being for the sake of my family.

Suddenly, he started rubbing the head of his penis against my tongue.

Billy - Stay still, or I'll it down your throat right now.

His penis began oozing precum onto my tongue, my first taste of cum, or maybe it was just precum. It was sweet and a bit salty. Then he inserted one of his fingers into my vagina, and I couldn't help but gasp.

Billy - You can relax your beautiful face Afaf. I'm going to make your world spin.

He started fingering my pussy with one, then two fingers. It was my first time experiencing this, and it felt incredibly good. His fingers moved in a claw-like motion inside me, while his thumb played with my clit.

With his other hand, he began me hard.

Billy - What if I killed you right now, you little bitch? What would Allah think? One of his disciples cumming while dying? Do you believe in hell? Because if it exists, you're definitely headed there.

Hearing those words and feeling him forcefully the life out of me brought tears to my eyes. What had I become? Ghanzi, Saabit, please help me. I'm losing control to him... He began moving at an incredibly fast pace, the sounds from my pussy area echoing throughout the house. In that moment, I followed his instructions, sticking out my tongue and crossing my eyes as I moaned loudly and squirted all over the floor.

My mind was blank, devoid of any coherent thoughts. I lay there like a stupid person, staring dumbly at the floor, trying to comprehend what had happened to me. In that trance-like state, he starts removeing all of my clothes, finally seeing my naked body, only the second person to do so since I turned 14.

Billy - Fuuuuuck! Your body is incredible! You're the sexiest person alive! Those huge tittys and this pussy... Why are you hiding this masterpiece? I'll change that, baby. The world needs to witness this flawless body. Let me make use of those lips of yours.

I remained in a trance-like state as he positioned himself over me and placed his large, veiny, throbbing cock against my lips. He grinded against them, smearing his precum all over my mouth, before forcefully inserting it into my throat. My eyes widened, and I started regaining control over my body, only to find his massive dick deep down my throat.

Billy - I'm going to start moving now. Be a good girl and repeat in your head that you can handle it!

He began thrusting back and forth at a moderate pace, using my face for his pleasure. It was me, Afaf, a Muslim woman with a husband and two children, being used by this white young man from America. What were these feelings, like butterflies in my stomach?

Billy - Hey! Why do you have those lifeless eyes? Start playing with your pussy! And look at me with those beautiful eyes!

I did as he commanded, my face being ruthlessly used, his forceful slaps against my throat, his balls bouncing against my chin, taking my breath away only to grant me a moment of respite before starting the torment again.

Billy - You're gonna cum as I fuck your face, baby. Say it! Repeat it over and over!

In that moment, I realized I had no chance of fighting him. I had to endure and start anew. Next time, I wouldn't allow him to have his way. This time, he caught me off guard, but next time... nex...t t...ime...

Billy - Say it!

Afaf - I'agam gonagagaa cuuafgm!

Billy - Louder!

The echoes of his cock pounding me grew louder and louder. He increased his pace, and I began grinding my clit in sync with his movements. I was on the verge of climax, and I could sense that he was too. He was about to release his load deep into my belly without remorse. But then, he stopped...

Billy - You're not good enough for me...

Confusion washed over me as I stared at him. Why did he abruptly stop? Why didn't he cummed? I was on the edge of ecstasy, and seeing his disappointed expression as he dressed up made me stop. What had happened? Was I saved? Why do I feel disappointed that he stopped fucking my face?

While I was thinking about all of this a flash of light interrupted my thoughts and then he spoke:

Billy - Get dresed, ill be back with the guitar when your kids are gonna come back from school so we can tell them

After he got dressed, he left my home, walking away while I remained there, naked, wondering why he prevented himself from reaching climax. It took some time for me to put on my clothes, and then the entire experience hit me hard, like a sudden impact from a truck. How did he gain such control over me so quickly? I kept telling myself that he caught me off guard, and I let my guard down. But next time we meet, I'll take charge.

I prayed to Allah earnestly, seeking help and strength, asking Him not to let him change my soul. After an intense session of prayer and meditation, I began preparing lunch since Billy and the kids would return soon.

All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

My other story : https://chyoa.com/story/Daddy%27s-Regret.54264

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)