More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 6

The following day proceeded much like any other, with us having breakfast and heading off to school. However, my mind was still preoccupied with the mystery of the anonymous text.

I felt the need to confide in Kevin about it, so during one of the breaks, I managed to catch up with him. But when I saw him, there was a peculiar smile on his face.

Faud - Hey Kev! What's going on?

Kevin - Faud! Just the person I wanted to see, man! I've got some huge news!

Faud - Really? What is it?

Kevin - Dude, I did it! I made some money, bro! Now I can take your sister out on a date. It wasn't easy, but I'm certain it'll be worth it.

Faud - Hey, just make sure you don't do anything risky for that cash, bro...

Kevin - I'll do whatever it takes to make your sister happy. I noticed that she hasn't been herself lately, and with the school trip happening tomorrow, it's a reminder that she can't go. That's where I come in, offering her the best date she's ever had!

Faud - Wow, I'm disappointed that I can't go on the trip either.

Kevin - But you don't have the advantage of having big tittys, dude.

Faud - Hey, that's my sister!

We both burst into laughter. I was grateful to have Kevin as a friend, and I believed he would be a good boyfriend for Fateen.

Shortly after parting ways with Kevin, I received another anonymous text, accompanied by a new photo. This time, it depicted a woman on her knees, leaning against a sofa.

Only the lower half of her body was shown, completely nude, with her legs spread open and an evident display of wetness, as if she had just cummed.

The entire photo felt eerily familiar, as if I had encountered similar scenes before, but I couldn't quite connect the dots.

The rest of my classes were a struggle, as I found myself incredibly distracted, desperately trying to unravel the mystery of who was sending me these explicit photos and why.

A gnawing sensation in my stomach added to my unease, as if foretelling some impending trouble, yet I couldn't pinpoint its source.

While walking home, I contemplated whether I should tell in my sister about the photos or keep it to myself.

However, the fear of being labeled a pervert or being accused of purchasing the images prevented me from opening up to her. I resolved to tackle this enigma alone.

Upon reaching home, I was met with yet another surprise. Billy and my mom were engaged in conversation on the sofa, their presence catching me off guard.

Billy - Hey, guys!

Faud - Billy, what are you doing here?

Billy ignored me and walked past as if I were invisible. He took my sister's hands in his and said:

Billy - I have a surprise for you. Why don't you tell them, Afaf?

As he locked eyes with my sister, my mom looked at me and showed me two tickets.

Afaf - Billy bought you guys tickets for the school trip tomorrow.

My sister looked shocked at Billy while he smiled. She then embraced him, jumping into his arms. Billy supported her while his hand touched her backside.

Billy - And that's not all. Like I said, I was a stupid boy to do what I did to you, so I bought you this too.

He pointed to a brand new acoustic guitar, the one my sister had wanted since she was 13. The happiness on her face was indescribable, and tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to embrace Billy.

Fateen - I don't know what to say... Thank you so much. You're doing so much for me...

Billy - It's nothing. You and your mom are doing so much for me too. This is just money. Now you guys go and pack your bags. Tomorrow morning is a big day.

Fateen - Aren't you coming?

Billy - I wish... My mom needs me home, and my MMA coaches want me to train almost 24/7.

Fateen looked visibly saddened by the fact that Billy wouldn't be joining us on the school trip. She lowered her head, but Billy lifted it with his finger.

Billy - Don't be sad. I'll see you when you come back.

Fateen - Okay...

Billy - Now go, pack your bags.

Fateen - Okay, thank you again!

And with that, we both started packing. I still couldn't believe we were going on a school trip.

My sister and I had wanted to go on one since first grade, but they were always too expensive for my father, so we never got the chance.

The most unbelievable thing was that the school "terror" Billy was paying for it. There must be a catch, but what could it be? Is it possible that Billy has feelings for Fateen?

If that's the case, he scored big points with her today. Poor Kevin, I need to call him and let him know not to come tomorrow morning since we're leaving for the trip.

I'll do it later though; right now, I think I'll get some sleep.

Waking me up was another text message, this time it was a close-up of a women sucking some dude's cock. The face was all blurred out and the guy had his hand covering it, but you could see his dick

clearly, no problem. I didn't know what I was supposed to do with that, but I'd be lying if I said that the picture didn't intrigue me. Maybe it was the mystery of the hidden face.

I didn't even bother sending a reply asking why the he blurred the women's face 'cause I knew he wouldn't tell me. As I walked down the stairs, I could hear my parents arguing.

Afaf - You know that's not true...

Ghanzi - Then why didn't you ask me about the trip?! Since when does a white American boy make decisions for our family?

Afaf - Come on, my love. You know they have been wanting to go on a school trip since they were little.

Ghanzi - They are still kids! What if something happens to them on the trip? Will your American boy fix everything?

Afaf - He wanted to help us...

Ghanzi - I don't need his help! I can handle this on my own! You think I didn't let them go because of money? It's about their safety.

Afaf - Please calm down, love. I was the one who paid for everything... He gave me my tutoring salary in advance because I asked. I just wanted our children to be happy.

Ghanzi - So they are not happy, even though I work myself to ...

Afaf - That's not what I meant, love.

Ghanzi - I don't like the American boy, darling... I want him gone. Stop tutoring him, we don't need his money.

My mom then embraced my dad and said:

Afaf - We do, sweetheart. Let me help you rest. Let me take care of the finances so you can spend more time with us. It's just a tutoring job, and I still handle all the household responsibilities. I still cook, clean, and most importantly, I still love you. You are enough for us. I just want to assist you because I love you.

My dad closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and said:

Ghanzi - Fine, I'm sorry, darling... The kids can go tomorrow.

Afaf - Thank you.

She kissed him passionately and went back to preparing dinner for us.

After enjoying a delicious dinner, Fateen and I decided to call it an early night as we had an important day ahead of us. The anticipation of what awaited us made it essential for us to get a good night's rest

We woke up in the morning and got ourselves ready for the day. To our surprise, Billy offered to give us a ride to school. We arrived at the school, and the bus for the trip was waiting for us. As we boarded the bus, most of the seats were already occupied. Fateen was offered a seat next to a girl who knew her, while I found myself sitting alone with nobody wanting to join me.

The bus was almost ready to leave when a blond girl with blue eyes and a petite figure approached me and asked if the seat next to me was available. I was thrilled that a cute girl wanted to sit next to me for the entire duration of the trip.

Faud - Yes, you can sit here.

Cindy - You're a lifesaver! I thought I was going to be late for the trip today. Oh, by the way, I'm Cindy.

Faud - Faud.

Cindy - Nice to meet you, Faud. I've never seen you at school before. Are you new or something?

Faud - Not really...

Cindy - Wait a sec, you're Fateen's brother, right?

Faud - Yeah...

Cindy - I knew it! I saw you at Billy's announcement!

Cindy was really cute and sweet, and we found that we had a lot in common. She was the newest cheerleader at our school and was rapidly climbing the ranks. Talking to her made the entire trip go by quickly.

We arrived at the motel late at night, feeling exhausted from the long journey. To our surprise, we found out that we had to share our rooms with one other person. The teacher assigned me and my sister to the same room, which I wasn't too thrilled about, but it was still better than sharing a room with one of those basketball players.

While my sister was enjoying a refreshing shower, I received yet another anonymous text. This time, it contained a short video. The guy's cock nestled snugly between two voluptuous, soft ass cheeks. He squeezed them together, penetrating the tight crevice. After a few thrusts, cummed, splattering his seed all over the tanned back of the girl. And that's where the video ended.

I started likeing those texts, it was free amature porn, and now with my dick hard I had to make myself cum before my sister was out of the shower. An idea struck me—I wanted to spy on her. However, my attempt to open the locked door alerted her.

Fateen - Hey! What are you doing? What do you want?

Faud - I need to go! How much longer will you be in there?

Fateen - I'm almost done. Can you wait for five more minutes?

Faud - Sure, sis.

My plan had been foiled. So, I pondered an alternative. What if I could find some of her panties? I rummaged through her bag until I struck gold—a pair of panties. Now, I pleasured myself with my sister's panties, simultaneously watching the video the guy had sent me. I envisioned my cock nestled between my sister's ass, just like in the video. It didn't take long before I was on the brink of release.

Then, my sister emerged from the shower. Hastily, I tossed her panties back into her bag and concealed my throbbing cock before she could step out.

Fateen - Here, you can go.

Faud - Thanks, sis!

I hurriedly made my way to the bathroom, closed the door, and resumed pleasuring myself. Thoughts of my sister ran through my mind, but it just didn't give me the same satisfaction. Then, I turned my thoughts to Cindy, envisioning her taking my cock into her mouth, yet it failed to bring me to the climax I desired. Next, I shifted my imagination to my mother, but still, nothing. It wasn't until I envisioned Billy forcefully thrusting into my mother's mouth that a surge of pleasure washed over me, resulting in my ejaculate splattering across the bathroom floor.

I still couldn't fathom why these thoughts, specifically involving Billy engaging in sexual acts with my mother, evoked such intense reactions within me. Perhaps it was due to the knowledge that such a scenario could never occur, given my mother's religious devotion and her unwavering love for us. Or perhaps, there was something else at play. With these thoughts swirling in my mind, I drifted off to sleep, eagerly anticipating what the next day's school trip held in store.


All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

My other story : https://chyoa.com/story/Daddy%27s-Regret.54264

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)