More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 5a

As I rejoined Fateen and Anna, my legs continued to tremble slightly. I greeted them, trying to hide any signs of unease.

Afaf - Hey, girls, everything alright?

Fateen - Mom, look! Isn't this dress beautiful?

They seemed so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't even notice my absence. I couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions, unsure whether to feel happy or sad about their lack of awareness.

Afaf - Yes, it looks great, princess.

Just then, Billy returned to join us.

Billy - Hey, Mom! I was thinking, since Fateen can't wear or try on these dresses in public, why don't you buy them, and you guys can try them on at our house?

Anna - That's a brilliant idea! What do you say, girls?

All three of them turned to me, Billy took charge of the situation, clearly determined to put his plan into action. Reluctantly, I had but to agree to his demands.

Afaf - Sure, we can do that.

Fateen - Really, Mom?! I can?!

Overjoyed, Fateen leaped into my arms, and in that moment, I forgot about all the hardships and uncertainties. Seeing her so happy brought a sense of joy to my heart.

Anna - Well then, I believe we have all the dresses we need. You girls wait for me outside while I finish up here. And please, Afaf, don't worry about payments or money or anything.

This is truly my pleasure.

Afaf - Thank you, Anna. You are incredibly kind.

As we arrived at Billy and Anna's house, it felt more like a grand castle than a mere residence. The expansive grounds showcased beautiful gardens, two pools, an impressive collection of cars, and more. It was reminiscent of scenes from movies depicting the opulent lifestyles of kings and queens.

Fateen - Wow! This is incredible!

Anna - Ha! Sometimes I wish it wasn't this big...

Billy - Yeah, speak for yourself. I'll leave you ladies. I'll be around if you need the "man" in the house!

Anna - Alright, the "man" in the house. We'll keep that in mind.

She playfully teased him, but I could see a hint of disappointment on Billy's face. It was unusual to see him feeling down like that. He turned around and left.

Anna - So, shall we try on some dresses?

Fateen - YES!!

Anna - This way, sweetie!

We walked through the vast mansion for about five minutes before reaching Anna's room.

Anna - Here we are.

Fateen - Wow, once again, your room is beautiful, Anna!

Afaf - It truly is. I can see you're a fan of pink.

The room was fully pink. The walls enveloped me in a gentle, rosy glow, casting a soft and inviting ambiance. The delicate blush pink hue seemed to wrap me in a comforting embrace, evoking a sense of elegance and femininity. My eyes were instantly drawn to the centerpiece of the room—the magnificent pink bed. It stood proudly, its plush headboard adorned with intricate details that whispered tales of romance and charm. The canopy above, dressed in sheer curtains of a lighter shade, created an ethereal canopy that made me feel like I had stepped into a fairytale. This must be a dream or a movie I'm in right now.

Anna - I guess you could say that.

She chuckled, then started unpacking all the dresses and placing them on the bed. There were about 12 dresses in total, 5 for her, 5 for Fateen, and 2 for me.

Anna - So, who's first, Fateen?

Fateen - Me, gladly!

My daughter began undressing herself to try on the dresses.

Afaf - Actually, I think I'll leave you two. Could I explore the house for a little bit?

Anna looked a little puzzled, but she agreed.

Anna - Of course, feel free to make yourself at home.

Fateen - Mom is religious and feels uncomfortable seeing other people's bodies, even in private.

Anna - Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Would you like me to show you around instead?

Afaf - No, it's fine. I would love to explore the house if you don't mind. You two can have fun trying on the clothes.

Anna - Alright, as I said, make yourself at home.

I exited the room, and as soon as I did, Billy grabbed me from the side, pushing me against the wall. He covered my mouth with one hand while preventing the door from closing completely with the other. His gaze met mine as he bit his lip.

Billy - You're such a good little girl. Let the show begin. Get down on your knees.

He me onto my knees in front of his already hard cock, pulling down his pants and slapping me on the forehead with it.

Billy - Don't move, or I'll cause a scene.

He rubbed his veiny, cock all over my forehead, leaving traces of pre-cum on my hijab.

Billy - Damn, Afaf, your daughter's body in those innocent underwear is hot. Imagine if she had sexier lingerie...

His grinding intensified, and his testicles brushed against my lips. I felt a mix of embarrassment and an unexpected arousal building up inside me.

Billy - Come on, mommy, try on some dresses. Hey, Afaf baby, pleasure yourself too.

Afaf - No, please, Billy, stop...

Billy - Stop being a brat and do as you're told, or I'll my way down your throat right now.

I obeyed his command and started touching myself through my clothes...

Billy - Shit! She's doing it! She's undressing herself. Ha! Your daughter is in for a surprise.

Afaf - Why? What do you mean?

Looking up at him while his cock wass pressed against my forehead and his balls were near my nose and mouth was demeaning. But then he lifted me up, pinning me against the wall again, his sizable dick pressing against my chest and leaving more pre-cum stains on my dress.

Billy - See for yourself, and while you do that, take my dick in your hand.

Both of us watched them through the crack of the door. As I moved up and down on Billy's cock with both hands, I saw his mother undress and reveal her naked body beneath her dress.

Billy - Haha, look at Fateen's shocked face. Ah, this is so good. Seeing my mother's breasts and delicate pussy. That bubble butt. Go faster, Afaf.

The way he looked at his mom with such hunger and lust. Then he shifted his focus to me, locking eyes with mine.

Billy - Don't worry, your body is way better than hers, my little Muslim slut. But that's my mom right there. You wouldn't know, but since I was 12,

I've had the fantasy of spraying my cum on her angelic face. But with you, I have so much more planned. What does it mean? Didn't he say two weeks? Suddenly, he pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and positioned his throbbing cock between my thighs.

Billy - Fuck! I just saw her asshole and pussy while she was bent over. It made me so horny, shit!

Afaf - Ah... F...F...Billy, you have to s...

He thrust his cock forward and backward, keeping my thighs as close as possible. His hands were under my skirt, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them forcefully.

Billy - Fuck, you're getting so wet. Do you want me to make you cum? Say it, and I'll make you cum.

He increased his intensity, his hands firmly gripping my ass, pulling me towards him with his strong arms and pushing me with his powerful, muscular body. He manhandled me like an animal, and I started to lose control of my body once again.

Billy - Look at your whore daughter!

He swiftly turned me around, placed his cock between my thighs, bent me over slightly, and resumed thrusting at the same speed as before. We both watched the scene in Anna's room through the crack in the door. I gasped, observing them both naked, touching each other's breasts.

Afaf - F...Fateen, ah, what, ah, are you doing?...

Billy - Yeah, moan your whore daughter's name.

Afaf - Stop making, ah, my...daughter...a whore...

Billy - She's a little whore, just like her mother. I want you to say, 'My daughter is a whore.'

He picked up the pace, and the sound of slapping became louder. My mind grew hazier, and I lost control of my body once again.

Afaf - Ah... N... No...

He inserted one of his fingers into my mouth, pulling my neck backward.

Billy - Say it, or I'm going to put it inside and cum.

That did it! The situation, the way he treated me, my daughter being naked and groping another woman—it all momentarily overwhelmed me, and I uttered the worst words imaginable.

Afaf - My...ah...ah...ah...daughter is a whore!

Saying those words, I cummed like never before squirting all over his huge dick, trembling in his strong arms as he prevented me from falling to the floor. Then, as if I were a sex toy, he used me to pleasure himself again.

Billy - Look at you, laughing and smiling while touching another girl's breasts. I swear to you, one day, all that happiness will fade away, and I'll cum all over your pretty face.

I'll show you who the 'man' in the house is. I'll fuck you so hard that I'll melt your brain and turn you into my tiny little sex toy. Ah, yes, my mommy will be my tiny little cum rag! Fuck!

He took my panties and ejaculated all over them.

Billy - Fuck! That was good. Here, take these and put them back on. You can change when you go home.

He guided me to the bathroom, where I attempted to cleanse my face, trying to wash away the remnants of what had just transpired. Once I felt somewhat presentable, I rejoined Anna and Fateen. They insisted on me trying on the two dresses they had chosen, and though they looked nice on me, my mind was still clouded. Perhaps it was the lingering excitement from the forbidden encounter, or perhaps it was a heavy sense of shame that weighed upon me.

After some time, Anna drove us back home. I couldn't bear to meet anyone's gaze, my eyes cast downward in a mix of guilt and arousal. Once home, I mechanically prepared dinner and went through the motions of my evening routine, desperately trying to silence the thoughts that consumed me. In a misguided attempt to alleviate my guilt, I initiated sex with my husband, hoping to find solace in his embrace. However, he was exhausted from work.

Ghanzi - I'm sorry, my love. I'm simply too tired right now, on the verge of passing out.

Afaf - No, I should be the one apologizing. Rest well, my love.

I berated myself for my own selfishness, realizing I had inadvertently caused my husband embarrassment and disappointment. Yet, despite my guilt, an insatiable desire burned within me, fueled by the memories of the day's events. Before I could do anything I had to talk to my son, he needed to know. I approached my son's closed bedroom door and knocked on the door.

Afaf - Listen, Faud, you know I love you guys, right?

Faud - Yeah, Mom, why?

Afaf - And I'll do whatever it takes for us to be happy...

Faud - Mom? What's happening? What are you trying to say?

Afaf - You know that, right?

Faud - Yeah... ah...

Afaf - Are you okay?

Faud - Yeah, yes! I just don't understand what you're trying to say, Mom.

Afaf - I just... I just wanted you to know that I love you with all my heart.

Faud - I love you too! A lot!

Hearing him say that meant a lot for me. I rushed into the bathroom and quickly sat on the toilet, eager to get it over with without being caught. I pulled down my panties and began pleasuring myself, one hand on my breast and the other stimulating my clit. Within seconds, I was already aroused and wet. I closed my eyes and let my imagination run wild, envisioning the events of the day. The image of me slightly bent over, feeling Billy's large, veiny penis against my wet pussy.

Ah... Just for today... I'll allow myself to think about him... I promise... Ahh... His massive body supporting me, ah... What if he actually penetrated me?

Ah... That thought pushed me over the edge!

After experiencing an orgasm, I once again made a promise to myself that this would be the last time I entertained any sexual thoughts about Billy. Then I returned to bed. The next day, I made an effort to ensure the happiness of everyone in my family by preparing the best food I could come up with. It seemed to have paid off, as I received a lot of attention for my efforts. Unexpectedly, while I was preparing dinner, Fuad approached me and engaged in conversation for most of the time. It was a pleasant surprise from him. And with that, the day came to an end. Not once did Billy cross my mind, and we had our usual Sunday, returning to the normalcy of being a happy family


All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

My other story : https://chyoa.com/story/Daddy%27s-Regret.54264

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)