More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 5

After my "eventful" day, the rest of the day went by normally. My mom and sister returned from shopping, we had dinner, and everyone retired to their respective rooms.

Before she could go to sleep, my mom paid me a visit.

Knock knock

Afaf- Can I come in, sweetheart?

Faud - Sure, you can.

Mom entered my room wearing a long black silk nightdress. It was quite a sight, accentuating her curves, and her nipples were visibly erect. Instantly, my cock grew hard at the sight of her. Luckily, I was already covered with the blanket. She approached me and lay down beside the bed, almost with her back turned, avoiding direct eye contact. And because I saw an opportunity, I began stroking myself slowly.

Afaf - Listen, Faud, you know I love you guys, right?

Faud - Yeah, Mom, why?

Afaf - And I'll do whatever it takes for us to be happy...

Faud - Mom? What's happening? What are you trying to say?

Afaf - You know that, right?

Then she turned to face me, looking straight into my eyes. She was slightly bent over, giving me a clear view of her cleavage. My hand began moving a bit faster. I felt a twinge of guilt because she was expressing her love for me, and I wasn't really listening. My lust was taking over, but she shouldn't have dressed like that in front of her own son.

Faud - Yeah... ah...

Afaf - Are you okay?

Faud - Yeah, yes! I just don't understand what you're trying to say, Mom.

Afaf - I just... I just wanted you to know that I love you with all my heart.

Faud - I love you too! A lot!

She then leaned in and softly kissed my forehead once more, her warm lips brushing against my skin. As she did, her huge tits pressed against my face, the softness and weight of them enticing me. Every instinct within me urged me to reach out and grab them, to feel their firmness in my hands. The intense desire surged through my veins, but I fought to maintain control, barely managing to suppress my urges. With a struggle, I closed my eyes, attempting to divert my attention from the tantalizing temptation before me.

After what felt like an eternity, my mother finally left, leaving me hard as fuck. Alone in my room, my mind consumed by forbidden thoughts, I reached for my phone, looking for some porn when I received an anonymous text. The text simply read, "Enjoy, loser," accompanied by a photo featuring two naked women in a pink room. Their bodies had distinct differences: one girl was taller with slightly saggy breasts, a curvaceous figure, and a truly captivating bubble butt. The other girl was shorter, possessing the most perfect petite body I had ever laid my eyes upon. My cock instantly throb at the sight of her. Her slender frame accentuated her large breasts and ample buttocks, and her skin tone was precisely to my liking, almost resembling that of my sister. I felt a strong urge to jerk off to those photos, particularly to the shorter girl, fantasizing about my own sister. Before I could touch my dick I writed back.

Faud - "Who is this?"

Anonymous - "I will change your world."

Faud - "Who are these girls?"

Anonymous - "Which one is your favorite?"

Faud - "The shorter tan girl."

Anonymous - "Ha! I knew I was right about you!"

Faud - "What does that mean?" "Hello?!"

Anonymous - "Don't worry, buddy. Just jerk your little dick to those two. I'll have more pics for you soon!"

Faud - "But who are they? Who are you?!" "Hey! Answer me!"

I had to admit the this was intriguing and the girls were hot, but who sent this text, and who were these girls? Pondering these questions, I made my way toward the bathroom.

As I opened the door, I caught a glimpse of my mom masturbating with her eyes closed. One of her hands was under her clothing, while the other was caressing her breast. She must not have heard me, so I swiftly exited the scene, leaving the door slightly ajar. My heart was on the verge of exploding. There she was, my mom, with her eyes closed, lost in her own thoughts. She bit her lip and moved her hands in a slow, sensual manner. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. It was my mother, the woman I love and respect the most, the epitome of religious devotion, engaging in a sexual act.

I mean, of course she's a sexual being, just like everyone else, right? My heart wasn't the only thing about to explode; my cock throbbed, veins pulsating with desire. ,It was an overwhelming realization. This was my mom! Even though I couldn't see her naked, I craved it! Even though her expressions weren't explicitly provocative, I longed for her to contort in pleasure. I felt envious of my father, experiencing her intimately every day, witnessing her naked body and making love to her. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize that my head lightly bumped against the door, creating a faint sound.

Startled from her trance, my mom abruptly snapped back to reality, and I quickly retreated to my room. I ended the night with a session of masturbating, consumed by thoughts of what I had witnessed earlier. The next day was Sunday, and we spent time together as a family. I would say it was like any other day, but this time felt different. My mind had undergone a transformation over the weekend, changing me forever. Whenever I was around my sister or my mom, particularly my mom, I couldn't help but observe their curves, their bodies.

Every time my mom spoke to me, my gaze fixated on her lips, my imagination running wild. I found myself masturbating four to five times a day, unable to resist the overwhelming pleasure it brought me. It was as if I had stumbled upon something that felt so good that I never wanted to let it go. This newfound obsession led me to engage in foolish and reckless behaviors, just like at the dinner table. My dad was in the living room watching tv and my sister in her own room doing something.

Faud - Hey mom!

Afaf - Faud, love! What is it?

Faud - Nothing, I tought about keeping you company while you make dinner.

Afaf - Is that right? Since when are you that toughtfull?

Faud - Come on mom! You can't say that, you know I love you. Now more than ever...

Afaf - Azizi Faud, ana ohibbuka!

She uttered the words, "My dear Faud, I love you," and proceeded to plant a kiss on my forehead, her breasts tantalizingly close to my face. Instantly, I became hard, and my mind, driven by desire, resorted to the only thing it could think of at that moment. Under the dinner table, while she busied herself with cooking and conversing with me, I began to jerk off.

Faud - Say, Mom, what are your thoughts on the past few days?

Afaf - What do you mean?

Faud - Well, just tell me about them.

Afaf - What would you like to know?

Faud - Anything you feel like sharing. I'm all ears.

Afaf - Let me think... the past few days haven't been particularly eventful, you know, the usual cooking, cleaning gibberish gibberish...

As she spoke, with her back turned to me, I reached under the table, exposed my cock, and started pleasuring myself to the sight of her beautiful ass. Her dress clung tightly to her curves.

Faud - Ahem, I understand.

The truth was, my entire focus was fixated on her ass.

Afaf - And with that, I believe that sums it up... Oh... then Billy asked me for tutoring.

Upon hearing that name, I almost came instantly, but I managed to halt my self-pleasuring just in time.

Faud - So, what do you think about Billy?

She turned around, and I nearly leaped out of my seat...

Afaf - Are you alright, sweetheart?

Faud - Yeah, just had an itch on my leg.

Afaf - Right. So, you asked me about Billy, right?

She turned around once again, and I resumed jerking off under the table.

Afaf - Billy is a difficult one to understand. I think he's a lost soul with a kind heart.

Faud - Yeah, yeah... um, what about his appearance?

Afaf - He's a handsome young man, but MY young man is far more handsome!

She continued speaking to me while her ass jiggled enticingly as she prepared the food, then she bent over to retrieve ingredients, all the while discussing Billy. I was on the verge of climaxing at any moment, and then she said something that pushed me over the edge.

Afaf - I think I should ask him to give you some pointers on building strong, muscular arms like himself.

That was it. Her ass bent over, as she praised Billy's strong arms, pushed me to cum heavily. The worst part was that as she turned around, I had to hide my dick in my pants while I was cumming. That ruined my orgasm and my pants were full of cum. I hurriedly retreated to my room, making sure my actions went unnoticed by my mother, and changed my soiled clothing. That concluded the noteworthy events of Sunday.


  • If you're enjoying the story and want me to continue creating more captivating content, it would truly mean a lot if you could show your support in the following ways:

Give it a like! By giving my story a like, you not only boost my confidence but also let me know that you're engaged and enjoying the content.

Add it to your favorites: Adding my story to your favorites list shows your genuine interest and appreciation. It's like saying, "This is something special, and I don't want to miss any updates."

Bookmark it for updates: It's like having a bookmark in a catalog, ensuring you can easily find and revisit what captivated you.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)