More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nobodyspecial2324 nobodyspecial2324

What is Valerie's mission?

Chapter 5 - The Heist

Author's Note: This chapter directly follows the ending of Chapter 4. I recommend you read it before starting this one!

Valerie lay asleep in her bed. The door to her cell slammed open, the loud noise making her stir awake. Almost by reflex, she turned to lie on her stomach, raising her hips invitingly to whomever had entered the room. If she was obedient and submissive, she would be rewarded - and her aching body could use a reward right about now.

"Heh, good girl.", the voice said. "I see the training's going well. But that's not why I'm here."

She was surprised. Every visitor of hers so far had been one of two types: a trainer, or a client. The second would use her body for their pleasure, but it was the first type that would condition her, slowly breaking down the barriers in her mind and shaping her into the perfect sex . She had no clue how long this had been going on for. She didn't even remember how she had ended up here in the first place.

"It's your lucky day - you're going to go outside. Now here, get clean and dress yourself."

She sat up on the bed, turning to face the guard. He had brought supplies to bathe herself properly, makeup, perfume and a cloth pouch. "Come to the entrance in an hour.", he said, leaving them in her cell.

She stepped in the shower. "How did I end up here?", she thought. Whenever she would try to remember, her own mind would hide the information from her. Somehow, a section of her own memories was closed off from herself - like a safe without a key. No matter how hard she tried to remember, she couldn't unlock this safe. It puzzled and frustrated her.

She stepped out of the shower, and prettied herself up the best she could. Her eyes fell upon the pouch.

What's in the pouch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)