More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 4

Since it was Sunday, I woke up a little later than usual. As I made my way down the stairs, I could hear voices coming from the kitchen. It was my family, along with Billy and his mom, Anna.

Anna - Look who decided to join the land of the living, the sleeping prince.

Faud - Good morning, everyone. What's going on?

Ghanzi - Your mom invited Anna and Billy over for breakfast this morning. It took me by surprise too.

Anna - I hope it's a pleasant surprise.

Ghanzi - Well, of course.

I noticed my dad locking eyes with Anna, his face turning slightly red.

Ghanzi - They also managed to convince me to let you guys go shopping with them.

What? Since when did my dad... wait... it wasn't "they" who convinced him, it was "she." He's clearly taken aback by Anna's presence. I can see it in the way he smiles while looking at her.

Ghanzi - Anyway, I have to head to work now. You three enjoy yourselves, and it was a pleasure meeting you, Anna. You have a wonderful son here.

Anna - Hopefully, we'll see each other again soon.

And with that, my father left for work, a smile lingering on his face. It's been a long time since I've seen him leave for work with a smile like that.

Anna - So shall we? Come on Faud go get changed.

Billy - You know what, I think Faud might not enjoy going shopping with you girls. So I'll stay back with him for a while and then head home. You girls can have some quality girl time.

What is he talking about?

Anna - Hmm, just us girls? That sounds like a fantastic idea! What do you both think?

Afaf - I'm not entirely sure...

Fateen - I actually think it's a great idea!

Billy leans in closer to me and whispers,

Billy - Trust me, buddy. They're going to spend hours trying on clothes, and we'll end up bored. I just saved us from that.

I guess he's right. I wasn't particularly keen on going out either, but staying inside with Billy?

Anna - Come on, Afaf! We're going to have an absolute blast!

Afaf - Well, I suppose it's okay then.

Anna - Yay! Let's get going, girls!

In the next minute the girls were out of the house. It was a rare sight to see my mom going out and having a friend to go shopping with. Usually, my dad would never allow her this kind of "freedom."

Billy - So, Faud, what video games are you playing... Wait, someone is calling me...

Video games? He plays video games? He must not be as perfect as he seems if he's into gaming. I was actually looking forward to showing him up, but wait, what if he gets angry and tries to attack me? Ah... I don't know what to feel now.

Billy - Listen, little bro, I'd love to stay and spend some time playing video games with you, but my coach just called.

They want me to train for a last-minute fight that's coming up in five days. I have to go, bye! And just like that, he hurriedly left the house. I wasn't sure if I should feel sad or happy about it...

Before I could start my day I had to call Kevin and explain what was happening, I own him that much.

Faud - Hey, Kev?

Kevin - What do you want, Faud?

Faud - Come on, man, is this how you treat your best friend?

Kevin - Best friend? Isn't that Billy these days? The bully?

Faud - Listen, Kev, it's not what it looks like, okay? My mom made a deal with Billy. She's tutoring him in the Muslim religion, and in return, he's paying for me and my sister for the whole year.

Kevin - What? How is that even possible? Since when does Billy want to learn about the Muslim religion, dude? And especially after what he did to your sister. Something doesn't add up...

Faud - I didn't think about it that way. Hmm, you might be onto something.

Kevin - Listen, dude, Billy is dangerous. You're playing with fire here.

Faud - Oh, come on, Kev. Getting to know him these days, he doesn't seem that bad. Did you see what he did yesterday?

Kevin - Yeah, I saw... but still...

Faud - Kev, bro, don't be jealous. I'm sure Fateen hates the guy. Maybe you need to be more direct with her if you want her to be your girlfriend.

Kevin - Yeah, you're right. I might be jealous for no reason.

Faud - Don't worry, man. I'll keep a closer eye on Billy now.

Kevin - Please do, and if you ever need anything, I'll be there for you and your sister. This time, I'll bring some friends.

Faud - Hahaha, please do. You kind got rolled, didn't you?

Kevin - Shut up. Says the one who didn't even move.

We both burst into laughter, lifting each other's spirits. I'm glad I could bring some positivity to Kevin's day. He's a good guy, and I know I can always count on him. I returned to my room and started playing video games, but it turned out to be a bad day for gaming as I ended up losing every single game. Now, I was left feeling frustrated and angry, all alone in the house. My mind immediately wandered back to last night, and my heart started racing with excitement. Without even thinking about watching porn, my instincts drove me straight to my mom's room.

The excitement was overwhelming, my erection was rock hard even before I had done anything. I was simply approaching the drawer, opening it, and taking a pair of panties. My mom didn't have any particularly sexy pairs, but it was enough for me. I quickly returned to my room, opened up a picture of her on my monitor. She was wearing a tight dress that beautifully showcased her curves, making it even more enticing. I began jerking off and within just five seconds, I cummed the first time. But I didn't stop there. I continued jerking myself to my mom's pictures for hours. Even after spending an excessive amount of time jerking myself to my mother's images, I couldn't bring myself to stop.

Faud - Look at those huge breasts, Mom. Is this what you want? My cock all over your face?

Then an image flashed in my mind. It was Billy's smirking face, and suddenly it wasn't me pleasuring myself to my mother's face anymore. It was Billy face fuking her. The intensity of these disturbing thoughts only grew. With my dick in hand, the image on the screen, and Billy in my thoughts, I cummed all over my monitor. It was a new height of pleasure for me. After I finished and cleaned my desk, exhaustion took over. I lay in bed, and the overwhelming realization of what I had just done hit me hard.

Faud - How could I do that? To my own mother? And why was I fantasizing about Billy like that? She would never betray Dad, she would never engage in something so morally wrong...

As I asked myself these questions, my dick was starting to get hard again. But i didn't do anything. I just stood there, exhausted, my head pounding, trying to sleep. I just stood there, exhausted, my head pounding, trying to sleep. It was the lowest point in my life, the first time I had experienced such a deep despair.

  • If you're enjoying the story and want me to continue creating more captivating content, it would truly mean a lot if you could show your support in the following ways:

Give it a like! By giving my story a like, you not only boost my confidence but also let me know that you're engaged and enjoying the content.

Add it to your favorites: Adding my story to your favorites list shows your genuine interest and appreciation. It's like saying, "This is something special, and I don't want to miss any updates."

Bookmark it for updates: It's like having a bookmark in a catalog, ensuring you can easily find and revisit what captivated you.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)