More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 3a

There he was, waiting for me.

Afaf - I don't want to talk to you. I need to get some sleep.

Billy forcefully pulled me towards him, trapping me within the confines of his strong arms.

Afaf - Let me go!

Billy - Shhh, listen, I know you're pissed off at me for what went down at the dinner table, but I can't resist you, you're too fucking hot! Let's make an agreement. I promise and I can even do a video recording of saying this if you are not going to believe me. For two weeks, let me jerk off to you, and once in a while, you give me a handjob, and maybe, just maybe, I can touch you too. And after that, I promise to erase this text from your brother and forget all about it, and still pay for your kids' school as I promised.

Afaf - I have Allah and my husband, Billy! I can't engage in such depravity.

Billy - What about your family? Does your god take care of them? What about your damn kids? They need this money, especially this year!

Afaf - Allah doesn't hand out money, there are more important fucking things.

Billy - Yeah, God doesn't, but parents do! Let me help you! What if Allah put me here for this exact reason, testing your resolve?

What? How could he? But what if he's right? I don't know what to do... Please, make me make the goddamn right decision.

Afaf - I'll need that video recording.

Billy - Good choice!

He then tightly held me in his arms and we both drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, I was the first to wake up. I went downstairs to start preparing breakfast, but I must've let my guard down because I didn't even hear Billy sneaking up on me from behind. He embraced me tightly and planted a sensual kiss on my neck, while shamelessly groping my breasts and grinding his cock against my ass. He was acting as if we were both 18 and madly in love, all inside my own house, with my husband upstairs and one of my kids in the room right next door.

Afaf - Billy, please...

Billy - What? Isn't it part of our deal? Besides, your breathing became heavy. Let me see if you enjoy this or not.

He placed his hand on my pussy, starting to slowly rub it.

Billy - It's a damn shame I can't touch you beneath your clothes. Do you want me to?

He began kissing my neck with increasing speed while taking control of my body as he pleased. Gradually, I felt myself losing control.

Billy - Tell me, be a good little Muslim girl and admit you want me to touch you beneath your clothes.

Afaf - I... I...

He intensified his movements on my pussy, grinding faster and faster against my ass while pulling on my tit. Then, abruptly, he stopped and left.

Billy - Your fucking is about to wake up. I'll go and wake up your son.

I can't believe I almost... no, it wasn't that. I just let my guard down...

The rest of the morning goes on as usual. My husband was the first to leave after having a friendly conversation with Billy and attempting to talk to my daughter, but with no luck. Then it was time for Faud, Fateen, and Billy to head to school. Billy offered to give them a ride in his fancy car, and then winked at me and gave me a hug as a goodbye. He opened the front door for my daughter. With a little hesitation, she took the front seat, while Faud settled for the back.

My head was spinning, and I felt like I was betraying everything I am. Everything my mother and father taught me. But I need to do this. I have to. When everything is settled, my family will be happier. I know it's true, Allah would never lead me astray. I need to do this one thing, I need to call my brother and tell him what's happening. Before I could find the time to call my brother, I got occupied with other things, like changing the sheets on my son's bed, making lunch, doing laundry, and other random things. Before I knew it, it was almost time for the kids to come back. I quickly dialed my brother's number.

Afaf - Hello?

Saabit - Afaf! My dear sister, what are you doing?

Afaf - Its been beter...

Saabit - Why? What happend? Are you ok? Are the kids?

Afaf - We are all ok Saabit. Something happend, the message you sent...

Saabit - Yea... What about it?

Afaf - One of Faud's friends saw it...

Saabit - I'm such a moron! FUCK! Sorry Afaf, I was drunk and... FUCK!

Afaf - Now he is blackmailing me with it...

Saabit - Is it really bad? Do I have to come and deal with it?

Afaf - No, no, please... I can deal with it, I just wanted you to know.

Saabit - Please let me deal with it, if someone finds out is over for both of us and your family. You, me, everyone is going home. Don't do anything that he tells you to do!

Afaf - But he knows!

Saabit - Who cares?! Do you want to go home?

Afaf - No of course not...

Saabit - I don't regret nothing of what we did by the way.

Afaf - If people find out...

Saabit - They wont, ok! I promise, I'll come and help you soon.

Afaf - Okay...

Saabit - Give me a month and I'll be right there, I promise!

Afaf - Okay...

Saabit - Please stay safe Afaf, I love you!

Afaf - I will, take care...

Faud - Mom?

Afaf - Faud! You guys are back? How was school?

Faud - School was okay. Who were you talking to on the phone?

Afaf - Ah, it was your uncle. He told me that he might visit soon.

Faud - Really? That's nice! So what are we having for lunch?

I have to wait for Saabit for a whole month. Okay, I can do this. There's no way some rich boy from the American suburbs can outsmart me in just a month. Actually, I'll do it. I'll save him! The rest of the day, I spent it with my kids. Fateen told me about what happened at school and how Billy helped her out. I knew it! He's a decent guy deep down, just a bit lost. With the information Fateen shared, my spirits were lifted, and my morals were back on track. But then the dinner conversations happened. It had been a while since I've seen my husband with that kind of attitude.

Ghanzi - You know that it's not because I don't care or because I don't want to be there for you and Faud! I sacrifice my well-being and my time with my kids every single day to put food on our table and provide for our family! I work long hours, pushing myself to the limit, because I want to give you both a better life than I had! So stop acting so ungrateful, Fateen! You think you have it all figured out, but you're just a little girl who doesn't understand the realities of life! You're being selfish and disrespectful! I'm your father, and I deserve your respect! You need to grow up and start appreciating the sacrifices I make for you and Faud!

Fateen - Well, maybe I didn't ask to be born, but it's not like I had a say in the matter! You and Mom made the decision to bring me into this world, and now I have to suffer the consequences! This place is filled with people who are mean and bully us, and it feels like nobody cares! Aren't you supposed to be the man of the house? Shouldn't you be making the best decisions for our family, for us, your own children?! I don't need your money! I need more than that! I need protection, love, and understanding! I need a father who is actually there for me, who listens to me, who supports me! Fuck you!

I understand Ghanzi's perspective, but I have to stand with my daughter on this. When he convinced me to move here, he promised that our lives would be better and we would have everything we needed. However, he works nonstop and doesn't give us the attention we all require. I hope I can help him with my own sacrifice and with the money I make we could go on a vacation and bond again as a family. The rest of the night felt strange and uncomfortable, as an awkward silence hung in the air. No one in the house spoke to each other. I was the only one left downstairs. And then I got a call from Billy.

Billy - Afaf? Listen, I'm close to your house, and I need to pee really bad. Can I use your bathroom real quick?

Afaf - Sure, knock on the door when you arrive.

Billy - Thanks, I'll be there in 5.

After five minutes, I opened the door to Billy, and he rushed to the bathroom upstairs. It took only a second, and I heard a scream. I quickly went upstairs, and I saw Billy standing in the hallway.

Billy - Your daughter was in the bathroom... And she was naked... Fuck, what a hot body.

Then, he put his hand over my mouth and pushed me against the wall.

Billy - Listen to me. I wasn't planning for this, but your daughter got me fucking hard. Her body is insanely hot, and now I need to release again, and it's all her fault with her hot, tiny body! Get me a pair of her panties from the bathroom, and I'll be waiting for you in my car after everyone is asleep.

Fateen then comes out from the bathroom.

Billy - I'm really sorry, Fateen! Since I was around and I needed to use the bathroom really bad, your mom said I could use this one. I didn't know you were inside!

Afaf - It's the truth.

Fateen - It's fine, you can go now...

Billy - Thanks!

Then Billy rushed in and closed the door. He didn't take long, and as he was about to leave, he spanked me and said:

Billy - I'll be waiting.

Soon enough, I checked on everyone, and they were all fast asleep. I slowly made my way towards Billy's car. As I entered, I discovered him jerking off.

Billy - You're finally here. I've been fantasizing so much about your daughter's attractive tiny body. You should seriously consider makeing her a model.

Well, what are you waiting for? Do you want to spend more time with me, or would you rather finish this and return to your own bed? Take your daughter's panties, slip them onto my rock-hard huge cock, and start pumping away.

Afaf - Ok...

Billy - I want you to say, "Okay, Billy, I'll jerk your massive, throbbing cock." Say it, or else my excitement will fade, and you'll have to put in some extra effort.

Afaf - Okay, Billy. I'll jerk your massive, throbbing cock.

Billy - Good girl.

He patted me on the head while his eyes were closed, probably envisioning my daughter in a compromising way. After a while of pleasuring him manually, he spoke:

Billy - Let's head back to your house. I need you to do something for me.

Afaf - What? We can't! What if someone catches us?

Billy - Well, your hand job isn't satisfying enough for me, and even having your daughter's panties isn't sufficient.

We can stay in this car all night, or we can go inside, and you can make a quick escape in five minutes tops. I reluctantly agreed, and we both proceeded towards my house. As we walked, his genitals were exposed, and he instructed me to walk while keeping my hand on it. We made our way upstairs and entered my daughter's room.

Afaf - Billy! This is going too far!

Billy - Shut up, you stupid Muslim whore, or everyone will hear us. I told you five minutes! I just need to look at her while you continue pleasuring me, and I'll finish quickly.

He got extremely close to the bed and had me continue pleasuring him while he hovered inches away from my daughter's body.

Billy - Good girl, keep going just like that. Maintain that pace.

Afaf - Are you almost done?

Billy - Shh, uncover her blanket.

I had but to follow his orders; otherwise, the entire household would discover my actions. While I uncovered my sleeping angel, he gripped my buttocks tightly with one hand and continued masturbating with the other.

Billy - Good girl, now get on your knees under me and jerk me off faster.

I started accelerating the pace while he greedily devoured my daughter's sleeping body with his eyes.

Billy - There's something about your Muslim bodies. You barely show any skin, yet you're so enticing. The silk pajamas your daughter wears accentuate all the curves I observed earlier. Fuck, I'm about to cum hard. Keep going like that, spit on it!

Afaf - What?

Billy - Spit, or I'll forcefully make you swallow it.

I attempted to spit on it, despite never having done so before, causing the saliva to drip down my chin.

Billy - Fuck, you're so stupid.

Then, he used his cock to wipe the saliva off my chin, making brief contact.

Billy - Okay, here's the deal. I'm about to cum, and I want to spray it all over your hijab. It's one of my fantasies.

Afaf - Please, no! It's the only thing I have left, reminding me of my devotion to Allah. Don't take that away from me too.

Billy - Fine, then you're going to help me fuck my mother. It's another one of my fantasies.

Afaf - Excuse me!?

Billy - Lower your voice... You don't need to worry about the specifics... You have to choose now because I'm about to cum.

He didn't give me time to think, so I placed my hand over his cock to prevent the semen from soiling my hijab. He cummed so much that I needed both hands to contain it from splattering everywhere.

Billy - Tomorrow, I'll come with my mom for breakfast. Just go with the flow. I'll explain the plan later. Have a great night, baby.

And with that, we both exited Fateen's room. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, while he returned home.

  • If you're enjoying the story and want me to continue creating more captivating content, it would truly mean a lot if you could show your support in the following ways:

Give it a like! By giving my story a like, you not only boost my confidence but also let me know that you're engaged and enjoying the content.

Add it to your favorites: Adding my story to your favorites list shows your genuine interest and appreciation. It's like saying, "This is something special, and I don't want to miss any updates."

Bookmark it for updates: It's like having a bookmark in a catalog, ensuring you can easily find and revisit what captivated you.

Thank you for your support!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)