More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 3

In my groggy state, I reluctantly woke up to a voice that I disliked immensely.

Billy - Hey bro... Come on little bro, your mom made a delicious breakfast for us.

As I opened my eyes, there he stood. Billy, of all people, was waking me up. Thank God he's leaving for good today. I could never get comfortable seeing his face every morning.

Faud - I'll be right there.

Billy - We'll wait for you. Hurry up, or the food will get cold.

He said all that with a smile on his face. Was I wrong about this guy? Could he actually be a good person who has been misunderstood? The rest of the morning went by smoothly and normally. My dad was the first to leave after having a friendly conversation with Billy and attempting to talk to my sister, but with no luck.

Then it was time for me, my sister, and Billy to head to school. Surprisingly, Billy offered to give us a ride in his fancy car. He even opened the front door for my sister. With a little hesitation, she took the front seat, while I settled for the back. And there we were, Billy, the school's scariest guy, driving us "nobodies" to school. What had happened in the last day or so to bring about such a change?

When we arrived at school, some people witnessed us stepping out of Billy's car, and they were just as shocked as I was.

The school day was progressing well, and during one of the breaks, I spotted my sister talking to Kevin in the hallway.

Kevin - What do you mean it doesn't matter? That guy is dangerous, and you know it!

Faud - Hey, man! What's going on?

Kevin - What's wrong with you two? Have you forgotten what he did to your sister and me the other day?

Faud - Listen, Kev, there's a lot to talk about, but maybe he's not such a bad guy.

Kevin - Bullshit, and you know it, Faud! Fateen, remember, you can call me anytime if you need help.

Fateen - I won't...

Since that incident, she became more and more withdrawn, as if she couldn't look anyone in the eyes anymore. As we were engrossed in the conversation, two girls and two boys from the "Billy gang" interrupted us..

Molly - Hey, you loser! What's going on here? Since when are you hanging out with Billy?

Jack - Looks like Billy's got himself some new pets.

Molly - I don't care if she's his pet, I want Billy all to myself! You dumb girl!

Molly made a move to strike Fateen, but before she could, Kevin stepped in to shield her.

Kevin - Back off, you guys!

But his words fell on deaf ears as the two guys began throwing punches at him. Despite his best efforts, Kevin found himself overwhelmed when the two girls joined in the . It was an unfair fight, as Kevin couldn't fight back against the girls. Just when it seemed like Kevin would succumb to their attacks, a surprising turn of events unfolded. Billy suddenly appeared on the scene and swiftly intervened. He forcefully grabbed the girl who was about to strike my sister and forcefully pushed her away.

As he looked into my sister's eyes, he wore a reassuring smile.

Billy - Are you alright, Fateen?

Then, after days of avoiding eye contact, Fateen lifted her head and locked eyes with someone for the first time in a while. Surprisingly, she found herself making eye contact with Billy, the very person who had made her look down before.

Fateen - Yes... Thank you...

Billy - You're welcome. Come with me now.

He extended his hand, and Fateen hesitantly reached out and took it. Billy then turned to me.

Billy - You too, Faud.

I nodded in agreement and followed him. As we passed Kevin, I could see the shock on his face. It must have been difficult for him to witness the girl he had feelings for walking hand in hand with the guy who had knocked him out. I made a mental note to talk to Kevin later and reassure him. But for now, I was curious about where Billy was taking us. We arrived at the principal's office first. Billy requested a meeting with everyone in the school gym. Once we were all gathered, Billy took the microphone and made an announcement.

Billy - I called for this meeting because I wanted to apologize to this beautiful girl right here. Her name is Fateen, and she's a sweet girl. I was wrong and stupid for what I did to her. I can't even imagine being forgiven by her, but if anyone ever dares to hurt her in the future, they'll have to deal with me!

The entire school was stunned by Billy's words. Most of them had no idea why he was apologizing to Fateen, and many didn't even know who she was. But in that moment, she became a superstar, and everyone knew her name. Billy then turned to Fateen and handed her the microphone.

Billy - I'm sorry once again. If you ever need help, just give me a call. I'll give you my number.

Fateen - I will... Thank you...

The rest of the day was going great, everyone is school all of a sudden wanted to be our friend, mostly with my sister. I wanted to talk to Kevin but he was no where to be found. He must've left early, after all it was a big hit for the poor guy. I have tell him the truth. We we finished classes Billy and his mom were waiting outside.

Billy's mom was insanely sexy, she had luscious, flowing locks cascading down her shoulders. Her eyes, a mesmerizing shade of ocean blue. Her figure, curvaceous and tantalizing, is accentuated by her revealing attire that leaves little to the imagination, her breasts, voluptuous and perfectly shaped, firm yet inviting. Her lips, perfectly pouty and coated in a seductive shade of red, and her ass. Fuck! Her ass was practically a work of art. It's like two perfectly sculpted globes that defy gravity, enticing anyone who catches a glimpse.

Billy - Mom, these are the two I told you about.

Anna - Nice to meet you both! I'm Anna, Billy's mother. He mentioned that he owes you and your family a debt.

Faud - It's nice to meet you, ma'am. Billy is... trying his best...

Anna - Of course, my sweetheart is always doing his best. In fact, he called me to give you two a ride since he has to go to the gym.

Fateen - He did?

Anna - Oh, I almost didn't notice you there, dear. You're such a cutie. Yes, he begged me all day today.

Billy - MOM!

Fateen - You don't have to, ma'am. We'll be fine!

Billy - No questions asked! Besides, she's already here. It wouldn't be nice to send her back home now, right?

Anna - Don't worry, it's my pleasure. I enjoy it when Billy makes new friends.

Billy - Okay, I'll leave now. See you tomorrow, Fateen.

He hugged my sister and quickly started running in the opposite direction without acknowledging my presence. I wonder what that's all about. He must be in a hurry.

Anna - Alright, buckle up, guys. You'll need to tell me where I need to go.

During our drive, Billy's mom asked us all kinds of questions. She's such a nice and genuine person. She has a bubbly personality that instantly lifts your mood, and you can't help but want to be around her.

Faud - We're here, Anna.

Anna - Please, young man, call me Anna.

Fateen - Thank you, Anna! You're very kind.

Anna - Don't worry, sweetheart. Anytime you need me, just call Billy, and he'll let me know!

Fateen - I will.

Arriving home, I couldn't find mom anywhere. I went upstairs to her room and saw her talking on the phone. I unintentionally overheard bits of her conversation.

Afaf - But he knows! ... No, of course not... If people find out... Okay... Okay... I will... Take care...

Faud - Mom?

Afaf - Faud! You guys are back? How was school?

Faud - School was okay. Who were you talking to on the phone?

Afaf - Ah, it was your uncle. He told me that he might visit soon.

Faud - Really? That's nice! So what are we having for lunch?

I had no idea what the phone call was about, but I liked my uncle. He was nice and caring, even though he could sometimes be distant. The rest of the day went on as usual. Fateen told mom about what happened at school and how Billy had helped us. Mom seemed very happy hearing about it. Then dinner came, and something unexpected happened. Fateen and mom started talking about Billy and his mom.

Fateen - Yes, and Billy's mom is so sweet and loving. She even gave us a ride home. It's strange to think that our first ride home was from a stranger.

Those words triggered something in my father, and he finally snapped.

Ghanzi - You know that it's not because I don't care or because I don't want to be there for you and Faud! I sacrifice my well-being and my time with my kids every single day to put food on our table and provide for our family! I work long hours, pushing myself to the limit, because I want to give you both a better life than I had! So stop acting so ungrateful, Fateen! You think you have it all figured out, but you're just a little girl who doesn't understand the realities of life! You're being selfish and disrespectful! I'm your father, and I deserve your respect! You need to grow up and start appreciating the sacrifices I make for you and Faud!

Fateen - Well, maybe I didn't ask to be born, but it's not like I had a say in the matter! You and Mom made the decision to bring me into this world, and now I have to suffer the consequences! This place is filled with people who are mean and bully us, and it feels like nobody cares! Aren't you supposed to be the man of the house? Shouldn't you be making the best decisions for our family, for us, your own children?! I don't need your money! I need more than that! I need protection, love, and understanding! I need a father who is actually there for me, who listens to me, who supports me! Fuck you!

With her words, Fateen angrily throws her plate away and storms off to her room. It's a heated argument, and while I understand her frustration, I have to side with my dad here. I believe she still has a lot to learn . I hope that one day she'll see the bigger picture and appreciate the sacrifices he makes for our family's future.

The rest of the night felt strange and uncomfortable, as an awkward silence hung in the air. No one in the house spoke to each other. Downstairs, my mother was cleaning, diligently going about her tasks. Meanwhile, my father sat in his room, engrossed in watching TV with a few open beers beside him. Fateen was taking a bath, seeking solace in the warm water. As for me, I was in my room playing video games with my headphones on. Eventually, exhaustion overcame me, and I drifted off to sleep.

At around 5 in the morning, I woke up and headed to the bathroom. On my way, I noticed that Fateen's bedroom door was open. I entered and saw her sleeping in her room without any covers. It was weird seeing her like this, her silky pajamas practically glued to her curves, revealing every damn detail. She was defenseless, practically begging for me to take advantage. A perverse surge shot through me, my cock stiffening with anticipation. Glancing around the hallway to ensure no one was awake, I shut the door and and yanked out my dick jerking off right in front of my sleeping sister. Didn't need much effort, the illicit thrill alone pushing me over the edge, and I spurted my hot load faster than ever before. I hastily covered myself with my hand trying to contain the sheer amount of cum. Was it the twisted act itself that made me explode like a fucking volcano?

Afterward, I felt exhausted and ended the night.

All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)