More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Chapter 3

Becoming Onyx wasn’t hard, physically. I kept my hair cut short at a manageable length to facilitate wearing the long blonde wig. My natural eye color was amber, which looked gold in the sunlight, but I wore blue contacts to cover them. My face was mostly the gorgeous cinnamon hue with the exception of the creamy patches, which I used the best makeup in the business to blend and set with a waterproof setting spray. My wardrobe closet was filled with a plethora of fashionable designer items on one side and low-key items on the other to accommodate my regular life as Elise.

I stepped into my closet and spotted just what I wanted to wear, a dark blue/black/silver sequenced V neck jumpsuit that hugged me in all the right places. I grabbed my clutch and slipped into heels and left.

He had sent me the address to a cute beachfront property. When I arrived at the door, he greeted me with a smile, “Wow, beautiful.” I smiled and strutted into the house.

It was cute, very beachy with all the blues and yellow colors, “Is this place yours?” I asked. He handed me a glass of champagne.

“I have a friend that let me use it for tonight. But if you like it, it can be yours and we can meet here on occasion.”

My left eyebrow rose, was he serious? I sipped from the glass, “You would buy me this place, like put it in my name and I’d have complete say in how I used it?” I wanted to be sure he understood what he was offering and most importantly, what I wanted and expected.

He moved closer to me, touched my cleavage with his fingertip, “I would.”

I nodded, “That’s generous. We’ve only just met.” I smiled flirtatiously.

He smiled, revealing his pretty teeth, “I would. I like you. Last night, I seriously had a great time.”

I walked over to the patio and looked out at the water. It was truly an amazing little spot. I had wanted to get into investment properties, I was being offered one. I turned to find him standing behind me.

“I loved how you just listened to me last night. Let me ramble on and that advice you gave me about going for opening the new dealership was sweet. I secured the lot earlier today.”

“Congrats Darren, that’s awesome,” I said. I could see him eyeing my breasts. The night before, he had a grand time licking my nipples and squeezing my breasts while I rode him. “See something you like?” I asked.

He nodded, “I do.” His hands cupped my breasts and he squeezed. Then he unbuttoned my jumpsuit in the front. I undid his pants and began to stroke with my hand, while he suckled on my nipples. He looked up into my eyes, “Do you want me?” He asked.

I nodded, “Of course I do.”

He dropped his pants, walked over to the recliner, and sat. First, I licked his penis from the shaft to the tip before mounting him in reverse. He enjoyed watching me twerk and glide up and down while he grabbed my titties.

Darren wasn’t an incredible lover like he wasn’t much into foreplay, but his penis was so big and thick that I had fun riding him and watching him make faces. Like, no woman had ever ridden his dick as I did.

By the next morning, he handed me the keys to the property and gave me the information to the realtor who would contact me to make it official. I kissed his mouth and he left saying he wouldn’t be able to see me again for a while because his wife was back in town, which was understandable.

Now, it was early when Darren left the beach house. I looked around impressed at what I was just gifted, four bedrooms, three- and one-half baths, a loft, a nice patio with a view of the ocean. I almost lost track of time, until my phone sounded with a text message from Hassan, “Can’t wait to see you.”

Yikes, I had to hurry to my main house to get ready for my date with him. I hurried to the door, locked it, and left. As I was driving home, I received another text from Hassan, “Wear something easy to take off.”

I chuckled. It had been several months since we had messed around and I was certain, he was going to prove a point when he saw me.

I still remember the first time I met Hassan. It was at one of those highfalutin parties where the men show off. I happened to be on a date with an older gentleman named Gil Whitman. Our relationship wasn’t sexual. He more or less just wanted my company. We would talk for hours about everything under the sun. He enjoyed a good debate and I always challenged his perspective.

Gil happened to be good friends with Hassan’s father. As I sat at the table next to Gil, I noticed Hassan’s gaze, but I had never had a Muslim man eye me with attraction, so I was completely unaware that he was checking me out. He was gorgeous, this deeply tanned skin, chiseled features, his hair midnight black and wavy, his eyes a soft green.

By the end of the night, Gil had some business to discuss with Hassan’s father. He kissed my cheek, “I can have my driver get you home.”

Hassan chimed in, “I can see that she makes it home safely.”

Gil patted his shoulder, “Thank you, son. I appreciate that.”

Hassan looked at me with those green eyes and said, “Are you ready?”

I nodded and followed him out to his car, a Cadillac SUV. He opened the door and waited until I fastened my seat belt before closing the door. Moments later, he got in and started the engine.

He looked over at my legs and smiled, “So, what’s a young beautiful woman such as yourself doing hanging out with an old guy like Mr. Whitman? He can’t be satisfying your needs.”

I chuckled, “Such a personal question for a man that just wants to drive me home safely.”

He rubbed his chin. He had a neatly trimmed beard and mustache and it was sexy as hell on him. I had a thing for men with facial hair. He smiled, “I know you saw me checking you out, as the guys say. You’re a beautiful woman. I would love to, um, take you out on my boat and we can discuss things.”

“Things?”

He ended up pulling into a marina. I looked at him, “I never said ‘yes.”

He touched my leg with his finger, “Come on baby girl, give me one chance and I promise you won’t regret it.”

Now, I was , simply because, I had no idea what Arabic men were working with. I laughed as the thought ran across my mind. He laughed, “are you worried that I won’t be able to satisfy you?”

I looked at him, “let me see it.” I said.

He laughed, “Really?” He nodded and pulled it out.

My eyes widened and I smiled, “Let’s go.”

That night, Hassan licked every inch of me and fucked me as our lives depended on it. He almost made me change my mind about men because he was so kind to me, but when he mentioned that his family wanted him to marry a Muslim woman, I knew that we were not going to work out.

That was life, I thought as I got dressed for my encounter with Hassan. A black and white striped off-the-shoulder romper that reached mid-thigh with my red pumps.

***********

We were on the yacht, seated on the deck eating breakfast. “How have you been?” I asked.

He reached for my hand, “Fine. But I’ve missed you.”

“Is that so?”

He nodded and stood up, “Let’s go inside.” He said. I stood and went with him inside the yacht, He had a room with a full-sized bed. I took off my clothes and laid in the bed and he lay next to me. At first, just looking at me.

I reached over and played with his penis until it was stiff in my hand. We ended up doing sixty-nine and he reminded me that his tongue was insane. I had to pause while my orgasm passed and then I eased down and rode him, his hands squeezed my ass and he moaned in delight.

He sat up briefly, to pull me back, so he could spoon me. “Oh fuck Hassan,” I said as he drilled me. I remembered those strokes, how he would go slow and pause while he played with my clit.

“I missed you baby girl,” he said into my ear.

“I missed you too,” I replied. He ended up on top of me, kissing me passionately while he stroked slowly, my legs folded back. He picked up speed once he felt me pulsate and cream all over him.

“I’m about to cum baby girl.” He advised me just before digging deep inside and groaning, “Arhhhhh.”

He rolled off me, “I missed doing that.” I turned and looked at him. “Did you really miss me?” He asked.

“Of course I did baby.” I leaned over and kissed him. When I was with Hassan, I made him feel like he was the only important thing. And he was for those moments. All we had were moments.

As I was getting up, he said, “What if I wanted you to stop being with other men.”

I turned to him with a confused face, “What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, just see me. You know I can take care of you.”

I shook my head, “Um, the thought is intriguing, but—”

He stood up and walked over to me, “At least think about it.”

I nodded. “I’ll give it some thought.” Even though, I already knew my response would be, “no.” As nice as Hassan was to me, I was not about to put myself on reserve for him to only have sex every three or four months.

He smiled at the idea that I would give it thought and that satisfied him for the moment. We spent the rest of the day talking out on the deck before sailing back to the marina.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)