More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 3 part 2

Zack's Pov :

Zack - Here I am, Mom.

Isabella - Oh Zack, thanks for coming over. Sorry to call you so urgently - I need to finish this up fast so I can move on to the other tasks. Could you grab those things up there for me?

Zack - Mom...don't you think you're working a little too hard?

Isabella - What? Why do you say that?

Zack - Come on, Mom, look at you. You seem so stressed out. Right now you're in a rush to finish one thing so you can hurry up and do the next. Last night you looked half-dead - you didn't eat or talk, just went straight to bed. Is Joe overworking you? I accepted you taking this job because I didn't want you to be overworked anymore. But if... Is Joe overworking you? I accepted the fact that you are going to work here because I wanted you not to overwork yourself anymore, but if...

Isabella - It's nothing like that, sweetie, I promise. I admit it's been an adjustment getting used to the new job, but Joe isn't overworking me, don't worry. And last night was just a really bad headache.

Zack - Okay Mom, I believe you. But promise me you'll take it slow, and if Joe does anything weird, you have to tell me.

Isabella - You're such a sweetheart, Zack. I love you!

Zack - Love you too, Mom!

Joe - Isabella! Leave that to Zack - I need you over here on this aisle.

Isabella - Coming! Sorry Zack.

I've got a bad feeling in my gut about this, but I trust Mom. She knows what she's doing.

Isabella's Pov :

Isabella - Okay Joe, what did you want to show me?

Joe - Pose for me, Isabella. I wanna cum right now.

Isabella - What?!

He rushed to cover my mouth with his hand.

Joe - Shhh, don't be stupid. If I don't get off right now, our deal's done.

Isabella - But here, on the aisle? What if someone sees us?

Joe - They'll just see me - you'll be dressed and no one will suspect a thing. I'll look like a perv jacking it to my employee. But I'm not worried - no one comes down the dried beans and bulk oats aisle.

Isabella - ...What do you want me to do?

He grabbed a champagne bottle and made me mimic licking his dick. I started slowly licking the tip of the bottle, looking him in the eyes. He dropped his pants and started stroking himself. I was going up and down with my tongue but it wasn't getting him there - I had to make this creep cum, and fast. I lifted my shirt to give him a glimps of my underboob and said:

Isabella - Do you want your Lisa to make you cum? Do you wanna blow it all in my pretty throat?

I started bobbing up and down the bottle fast, like I was deepthroating a dick. I saw him start stroking faster and faster on his...hard...huge...really huge...dick. He was eyeing my underboobs like he wanted to devour them. I could see the hunger in his eyes and that sly grin - he was getting what he wanted from me.

Joe - That's right, you little slut. With that tight petite body of yours... See this huge cock? This is daddy's massive dick. Once it's inside you, it'll fry your brain and you won't talk back to daddy like that. Give me the bottle, Isabella. I was a bit weirded out by what Joe said while jerking it to me, but I handed him the bottle.

He shook up the bottle and said:

Joe - I'm gonna pop the bottle - you put your mouth on it and try to stop the flow. If you feel like you can't take anymore, just let it spill all over your face.

He didn't give me time to argue. He popped the bottle open and shoved it at me. I immediately tried to stop the champagne from overflowing all over the store floor. My mouth filled up fast and it started spilling from my lips. At that point I tipped the bottle over my face and let it pour all over me.

Joe - Fuuuck, that's hot. That's what's gonna happen to your slutty little face, you tiny whore.

He came closer, spun me around, bent me over and started stroking his cock to my ass. He was getting real close - I could feel the air his hand made going back and forth fast on his hard dick. Out of nowhere he leaned over, pressed his cock against my ass, and grabbed my tit through my clothes, squeezing it as hard as he could. His cock was pulsing and splashing cum all over my back. I was in a daze after seeing him jerk off so fast, so primal, so manly. Him turning me around and touching me how he wanted...it did something to me. The one who snapped me out of it was Zack.

Zack - Mom, are you okay?

Joe quickly took off his jacket to cover me.

Joe - We found an open bottle of champagne that spilled all over Isabella and the floor. Zack, can you clean this up? I'll be in my office if you need me.

Isabella - I'll go change and be right back to help you.

I can't believe Zack almost caught me with Joe's jizz all over my shirt. And what was with me getting turned on? Joe broke our deal - no touching, but he grabbed my boob and pressed his dick on my ass. It was through clothes but still...I didn't agree to that. Honestly I didn't have a choice in posing either...but he even came on me. I need to talk to him.

After changing back into my regular clothes, I exited the locker room and bumped into Zack.

Zack - Mom, please just tell me the truth. What's going on between you and Joe? I can't shake this bad feeling...look me in the eyes and tell me honestly - it'll put me at ease.

Isabella - Okay Zack, I'll tell you...

Zack - I knew something was up!

Isabella - Joe said if I work a little harder and do "everything" he asks, he'll pay for a better school for you. So I agreed...But believe me, it's not nearly as demanding as my old job. I promise everything will be okay. Maybe sometimes I'll come home late or he'll weirdly call me in to work...It's already settled,

Zack - I can't back out now.

Zack didn't say anything - he just hugged me as tight as he could.

Zack - I'll always love you, no matter what happens. If you're here with me, I can help you with anything you need.

Isabella - Okay, let's go clean up that aisle.

Zack - Already done! Go tell Joe you're leaving early tonight and I'll handle the rest, please.

Isabella - Thanks Zack, you're a good kid.

I had to lie to Zack...this guilty feeling sucks. Maybe I should stop all this. I'll go see Joe in his office and figure it out there. I'll know what to do for sure once I'm in his office. When I entered, the lights were off and no sign of Joe. I heard the shower running in his bathroom, along with some moaning mixed in with the water noises. The door wasn't fully closed, so my stupid curiosity made me open it further.

He was going balls deep into some girl in the shower. Her moans made it obvious how good he was making her feel. Even though I was practically in plain view, he didn't care - I don't think he even noticed me. He was pounding her pussy like a wild animal devouring its prey, and this was less than 20 minutes after cumming on me.

I wanted to stop watching, but I couldn't - it was too tempting. I reached down and started rubbing my pussy through my clothes. The sight was just too arousing to resist...suddenly all the images of Joe's cock flooded my mind. How big and hard it felt pressed against my ass earlier, spurting rope after rope of hot cum all over my shirt.

Her sounds of pleasure turned me on even more. Was she getting all that ecstasy from Joe's big dick? Is that what it feels like to get fucked by a huge, throbbing cock? I slid my hand into my panties and started circling my clit. The slap of their wet bodies...fuck, I can't take it! I haven't had sex since my husband died - I'm human, I have needs! I have to get myself off right now. I pulled down my pants and panties and slid two fingers into my soaked pussy. I didn't care anymore...I started fingering myself in time with Joe's thrusts. It was fast, really fast. I could feel myself about to cum in under a minute.

Joe - Say it, whore! SAY IT!

Girl - I want you to impregnate me daddy! I want to be your for life from now on, daddy - your own personal little slut daughter just for her big-dicked daddy!

Joe - Well, I guess it can't be helped! I'll make myself another daughter to fuck! Keep talking, slut!

I started talking dirty in my head too. "Yes Joe, I'm your little fucktoy! Keep pounding my pussy with that huge cock of yours!"

Joe - Tell me what you want me to do to you!

Girl - Knock me up, daddy!

Isabella - "Impregnate me, daddy!"

With that, I started cumming hard all over Joe's floor, squirting like never before. The post-nut clarity hit me hard. I pulled up my pants and ran home, ashamed. I don't know what got into me. This isn't me - some sex-crazed whore. I have Zack, and only Zack. I need to get my head straight and stop messing around.

Joe's Pov :

That was a good fuck. Just what I needed after that bratty kid called. She's always trying to gaslight me, that fucking priss, but not this time. Ha! I found how to defeat you - I'll just pretend I'm pounding that pussy! Haha, what a great dad I am.

Let me check out the footage I got of Isabella in the aisle today. I gotta resolve that situation too now. I was pissed off and touched her - I may have fucked up my chance with her because of that stupid kid. Ah well, even if I did, at least I got great material to jerk it to. I'm lucky I even got to squeeze her tit - I'll probably never get another shot at a MILF of her caliber..

Wait a sec...this was just 20 minutes ago. Someone was in my office while I was railing that girl. Ooooohoo! Well, well, looks like someone was being naughty. Issue solved

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide some feedback on the new story and my writing. This would help me understand where I currently stand. You can share your thoughts through private messages, email, or even by leaving comments under the chapters. Thank you, and I hope you have a fantastic reading experience!

For more of my content : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)