More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 3 part 1

Zack's Pov :

Last night when mom came home from work, she seemed really tired and was acting a little strange. She didn't have her typical cheerful attitude. When I asked her how her day was, she just mumbled "fine" and went straight to bed.

The fact that she went right to sleep made me think that maybe she was exhausted from being overworked. I'm worried that Joe has been pushing her too hard with long hours and too many responsibilities too fast. I have to talk to Joe today, make sure he doesn't overwork her.

Cindy - Hey Zack, are you okay? You seem a bit off.

Zack - Oh, hey Cindy. Yeah, I'm okay, just lost in thought.

Cindy - What were you thinking about so intensely?

Zack - It's nothing, just work-related stuff. Did you need the "bomb"?

Cindy - Um, yeah, the "bomb"...

Zack - Do you want me to show you where you can buy it?

Cindy - Yes! I mean, it would be cool to have the option to buy it whenever I want. No other reason...

Zack - Alright, let's meet here after school. It's close to my workplace, so we can walk there easily. It won't take long.

Cindy - Okay, Zack. See you soon.

Zack - See you!

Isabella's Pov :

Last night was something else...I even forgot where I needed to put that product. Determined to find out, I headed straight for Joe's office. But as I entered, I was met with a surprising sight - Joe, naked, with a girl between his legs. In the room stood this stunning chick, rocking a toned bod, rich brown hair, and refined features from forehead to chin. Her big breasts, about 34Cs I'd guess, accentuated her sexy hourglass curves.

In other words, this babe was super hot, way younger and hotter than you'd expect with Joe. Yet there she was, deep in the act, expertly tending to his massive hard dick like her life depended on it.

Isabella - What are you doing here?

Joe - Are you asking why I'm getting head from a smokin' girl...or?

Isabella - I'm asking why here and now of all times and places.

Joe - Those are foolish questions, Isabella. The real question is - what brings you here? Shouldn't you be working?

Isabella - Well, I'm trying to...I just had a question...but...

The girl tried to lift her head but Joe pinned it down and started fucking her throat.

Joe - You... ah... have... to... ma..ke.. me cum! That was the deal!

You can hear the young girl gagging on his huge cock while trying to breath and get away from him with her hands.

Joe - You...ahh...have to...make me...cum! That was...the deal!

Joe let out a loud groan, cumming down the girl's throat.

Joe - YEAH! Swallow it, you tiny bitch!

After pumping her throat full of jizz, he slapped his cock across her cheek a couple times. Then the girl gave the head a little kiss, stood up, gathered her clothes, and headed to the office bathroom.

Joe - Fuck, that was good. She's a 10 out of 10. Now, what did you want?

Isabella - What was that, Joe?

Joe - Are we doing this again? She's just a girl who wasn't as lucky as your son to have a parent working themselves to for school money. I'm a good guy - I offer her cash for a good time, she accepts. Any other questions?

Isabella - I guess not...

The girl then emerged from the bathroom, thanking Joe before leaving. She looked like a model - sweet and innocent yet sultry. I could hardly believe this was the same girl who just got throat-fucked by Joe 5 minutes ago.

Joe - Helllloooo, Isabella? You okay?

Isabella - Yea...sorry...about that product...

Zack's Pov :

After school, I met up with Cindy and we started heading over to the guy who sells the "stuff." As we walked, we chatted a bit and got to know each other. I told her about me and my mom, and what we've been through - how my mom is my whole world and I would do anything for her. I also mentioned that my mom and I now work at the same place, and how Joe, my boss, is a total jerk.

Cindy also opened up about her family - her mom's American but her dad's from Lebanon. Her parents split up when she was little, and she never had the best relationship with her dad. The last time she saw him was when she turned 18 and he told her she should convert to Islam. Nowadays they rarely speak, just the occasional pointless small talk over the phone. When we got to the dealer, Cindy picked up some weed for herself and a friend. Then we headed over to my work.

Zack - Well, here we are - my job.

Cindy - This looks cool! Can I see you in your uniform?

Zack - Haha, why? It's pretty dorky.

Cindy - Ah, come on, I bet you'll make it work.

Zack - Alright, let's go in.

We walked inside, and sure enough, Joe popped up out of nowhere.

Joe - Well well, who's this lovely lady?

Zack - Hey Joe...this is my friend Cindy. Cindy, meet Joe, my manager.

I could see Joe leering at her, ogling her from head to toe. I had to do something to get Cindy out of this uncomfortable situation. But before I could act, my mom called out for me.

Isabella - Zack! I need your help ASAP. Can you get changed and come assist me?

Zack - On my way! Sorry Cindy, uniform fashion show will have to wait.

Cindy - No problem at all. I'll see you around, thanks for today!

Zack - Anytime.

We hugged goodbye, and I rushed off to change into my work clothes.

Joe's Pov :

Joe - So are you Zack's girlfriend? You're really cute.

Cindy - Cute isn't how I'd describe myself, but no, we're just friends from school. Why do you care anyway?

Joe - Alright, maybe "cute" was too fast...and you're right, it's none of my business. Just curious.

Cindy - Keep your curiosity to yourself, fat man.

This fucking tattooed whore. Who does she think she is...reminds me of another stupid teen slut. I'll get you, just you wait. I'll make you scream daddy real quick.

Joe - No need for insults here... We could help each other out.

Cindy - And why would I want your help?

Joe - I've seen how you look at Zack. You wanna be more than just friends.

Cindy Listen here fatso, even if that were true, what makes you think I'd need your help? From what Zack's told me, you're trash - a fat fucking creep whose breath stinks and whose eyes point different directions. Don't you ever look at me again, you hear? Fucking flat-chested teen bitch! I'll get you back good for this, just watch.

Out of nowhere my phone starts ringing.

Joe - Speak of the devil...you can go now girl, but remember - when you come crawling back begging like a horny dog, don't expect me to go easy on you!

Cindy - Bye bye, fat toad.

Joe - Hello? What!? Stop calling your dad a fat fuck! I won't give you money! Tell your pussy boyfriend to do it!


Chapter 5 is now out! Check it on my social links : linktr.ee/ahvll

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)