More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 3 Prologue - Exploring Nature and "Other things" (Sam's POV)

"uugghhhhhh" I groaned, as I woke up from my sleep, and again I was stark naked. "Well, hopefully Jessica don't remember anything from her sleepwalk" I thought to myself as I looked for something to wear. I keep searching, and I am unable to find any pants, shorts and even underpants. What?? I don't have anything to cover my bottom. I started to think who would have taken it as I clearly remember packing my sweatpants, some shorts, a swimsuit and a jean and underpants.

It struck me then, My sister who couldn't come with me as she had summer classes from her school. She might have been jealous and pranked me. Oh that spoiled brat, I'm in big trouble now. Wait, my shorts from the hamper. Yes, I can take it back now. I grabbed the biggest T-shirt I had and wore it. Now I am bottomless, a state only slightly better than naked.

I proceeded to the door and stuck my head and scanned the surrounding. I saw Jessica going down the stairs wearing an overall and T-shirt I think. I saw that the area was empty and went near the bathroom where the hamper was kept. To my horror, it is not there. OK panic time, what to do next.

I decided to approach aunt Marcy and ask my laundry back, I am 90% sure she was the one doing laundry. I went downstairs and saw Jessica downstairs. I quicky grabbed the sides of my T-shirt and pulled a bit down. She looked up the stairs just a second later. If she looked before I pulled my T-shirt, I'm pretty sure she would have seen everything. My heartrate is through the roof. I proceeded downstairs. "Hey Sam, Good Morning" She said as she smiled, every cutely. I struggled to reply "Gooodddd Morning to you Tooooo, do do you know where is aunt Marcy?". "In the kitchen, I am going out to take her phone" she replied as she went towards the living room.

I quickly walked to the kitchen thinking to myself whether she saw something. Anyways, aunt Marcy was on the other side of the kitchen counter. I went near and asked "Marcy, where is my clothes in the Hamper upstairs?". "Oh that, I started laundry already, Why, what happened?" she replied. My heart sank and I decided to tell the truth. "Actually, I think my sister made a prank on me and took away all my bottoms in suitcase. The only one was the one I wore yesterday while travelling." I said with my face all red.

"Na don't play with me" she said raising my T-Shirt, as I realized I stopped holding my T-shirt down with my hand and released it when heard my shorts was in laundry. She lifted up till my chest before I could react, which I took a second to realize what was happening. I pulled down my T-Shirt and I looked at her. She was giggling. My face was super red. "ok ok I believe you, let me check if I have any shorts with me I can give you" as she left towards her room. "aaahh, should have been more careful" I sighed

(Marcy's POV)

"Oh Good God" I gasped for breath as I left the kitchen. "How...., What...., Damn I am lucky. He thought It was his sister who hid his clothes, and now I have control over what he can wear? Oh God, can this become anymore better?" I chuckled as I started rummaging through my clothes to find a "good" bottoms, and I found the perfect one. A split shorts so loose that even Sam's waistline would barely keep it up and ends real small that his penis would definitely peek out. Oh this is so good.

Split Shorts Imagination:

Female:
https://i1.wp.com/www.amateurscrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/pussy-slip-stretching-sporty.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.myxxgirl.com%2Fsexlist%2Flow-rise-spandex-shorts.htm&psig=AOvVaw1XWzL6yl9F2SnnJOqYfSSI&ust=1686251797598000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA4QjRxqFwoTCPCSouPvsf8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD (this is the website link, the image link was too long)

Male:
https://megapornpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/cock\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_peeking\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_ou-78441.jpg
https://cdn-img2.iporntv.net/videos/202002/11/283663832/original/(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=mF-PaL2Sb37Pku3r)10.jpg

I started walking towards the kitchen with a big grin that I finally hid before coming before Sam. And my pervert mind didn't stop there. "You know we don't mind that not wearing shorts you know. We are do it ourselves" I told him. "I ... I .. really? Jessica and you just ... be bottomless, just casually" he struggled to reply. I can already see the penis becoming larger by the shape of the T-Shirt. "Ya see" I who took out my bottoms in my room early this morning lifted my pajama top to show my clean shaved pussy to him. He gapped his mouth and took a long stare at it before he controlled himself "Wow, wow, uhmm thats, wow. You you are are very casual, very brave, nice, nice". I can already see his penis pitching a tent under his T-Shirt. I lowered my top and extended my arm to give him the shorts.

Just before I gave him shorts, I pulled my arm back. " You are way too shy about this. Tell you what, I will give you this if you give me your T-Shirt you are wearing right now" I said. He was shocked, "But but, Jessica might come in right now and and I would be naked and and" he tried to argue. "Oh, well then finish this quick then" I replied. He looked and didn't waste a second. He grabbed the sides of his t-shirt and took it off. I got a really good look of his boner and damn, that's one good looking dick. Its big and firm and damn. He covered his erection with one arm and extended his other to give me the t-shirt. "No no no, no covering. This might give the hint that you are not comfortable with your exposure and Jessica uneasy, if she ever comes across. we are used to both male and female nudity" I said, which are completely untrue as Jessica is uncomfortable with both her and others being nude.

He sighed and let out his arm. His erection bounced a few time, Oh I am getting wet again. "Its ok, its natural response, don't be embarrassed" I said getting a bountiful eye of it. I gave him my shorts and he quickly wore it. His erection made a good peek out of it and he tried his best to cover it, but the shape gave everything away. I am giggling so hard he might notice it if I don't stop. "oh its a bit small, but don't worry, it will fit once your excitement calms" I said smiling. "But I think its too loose, do you have anything else?" he asked. "Oh sorry honey, I have only this shorts as I prefer the freedom that skirts and frocks give" I lied again. "oh ok, thanks Marcy, I will get another t-shirt to wear before going out" he said walking away quickly. "Oh this is going to be great" I chuckled to myself.

(Sam's POV)

"Oh God this is not good, this thing is so damn loose I might have to hold on to it the entire time" I thought to myself. I reached the starting of the stairs and before I reached the middle I heard Jessica calling me from behind. "Sam, hey, what happened to your t-shirt?" she asked. "Ya I .. I gave it it to Marcy uhmm for for laundry yes laundry. I didn't see the hamper, so I thought I could give it directly to to her" I tried my best to sound convincing. "Oh ok, makes sense" she replied. "See ya" I said and started going up the stairs. "uuhmm sss s?" she tried saying something but I just ran to get myself a t-shirt I could use to cover as much of the shorts as possible. Damn, all my other t-shirts only reach the waist. I need to be careful.

I started coming down the stair. I saw Jessica down the stairs, and her boob is out. Marcy was right, they are not shy, I need to have more confidence and self control like them I thought as I reached downstairs. "Lets Go?" I asked her, as we are about to go exploring outside. "Lets go" she said some how I don't really feel good about both out clothes.

(To be continued in Chapter 3 - Exploring Nature and "Other things" (Sam's POV))

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)