More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 3 Prologue - Exploring Nature and "Other things" (Marcy's POV)

I got up early the next day, to implement my plan to make Sam horny again. I went to Jessica's room, and she is still naked and started getting her clothes, leaving only an overall-skirt which barely covered anything from her sides of her chest, which means there is going to be a lot of side boobs and even might bounce out of the overall. And the skirt is barely over her upper thigh, which mean lots of pussy and butt peeks. Aahhh, "Little Sam" is definitely gonna be happy for this. Sorry Jessica, but I have seen the way you look at him. I might even be helping you, sort of. I took everything else with me and went and hid it in my room.

I went upstairs again and I had a evil idea. Glanced over the Sam's room. The door was slightly open again, all thanks to her devious planning (See last paragraph of Chapter 2 - Midnight Adventures (Marcy's POV)). I checked if he was wake using the mirror near the door that I fixed. He was still on his bed, I think he is still sleeping. He was on his back and his firm butt and soft dick just bare showing everything. "aahhh this is good, I'm a genius pervert" I chucked as I started searching through his belongings and grabbed every single underpants, pants, swimsuit and tights I could find.

I think I got all or atleast most of them. I quietly and quickly left the room and ran for mine. I hid them all with Jessica's clothing. God what have I done. Poor Sam is going be bottomless. aahhh, I'm started to get wet again. Might be unfair I am the only one fully clothed. Oh well I might as well be bottomless too, as I grabbed my bottoms and threw them. I so happily walking to the kitchen thinking my plan was flawless when, wait Oh no, he is going to find someone is pranking him or something. I need to go back andd,... "Hi mom" Jessica said as she in the kitchen, now I can't do anything about Sam anymore. Hopefully I can make some kind of excuse.

"Mom, I can find anything else other than this flimsy overall" Jessica said. "What? then why was your hamper full of clothes" I lied, trying to make her think she put everything for laundry. "Uhh?, I didn't put it, I don't even have..., nevermind that" she said as she grew red. She knew if I knew she didn't have panties on, I might not let her go out exploring with Sam. Oh poor Jessica. Wait, Sam yes I need to send her outside and then I can grab his clothes and put it back. "Honey, can you go outside and get my errr... phone, I think it might be in the mailbox?". "oookkkk????" she replied a bit confused and left.

Yes, now is my chance, well I thought, before I saw Sam coming entering the kitchen with a T-Shirt anddddd........ (To be continued in Chapter 3 Prologue - Exploring Nature and "Other things" (Sam's POV)).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)