More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 3 Prologue - Exploring Nature and "Other things" (Jessica's POV)

"uugghhhhhh" I groaned, as I woke up from my sleep, and I was stark naked. I felt a bit embarrassed waking up like this. "I hope Sam didn't see me like this" I thought to myself as I got out my bed and looked for my t-shirt and panties. Strange can't find them. Oh well, its already messy and will wear fresh clothes. I searched through my wardrobe. NOTHING, I can't find anything. I found only an overskirt which I wear a pair of leggings under it as its a bit short and a top as its pretty open.

I wore the overall and went to ask mom if she took my clothes. "Mom, I can find anything else other than this flimsy overall" I asked. "What? then why was your hamper full of clothes" she said. I don't remember doing that, well, I tend to forget things and do stuff. But di I actually do it. Anyways I need to get a pair of decent clothes to go out to explore with Sam. "Uhh?, I didn't put it, I don't even have...," I stopped myself, mom might not let me out if I say I don't have panties on. "Nevermind that" I said. "This is not half bad, its decent" I thought to myself, trying to convince I am ok.

"Honey, can you go outside and get my errr... phone, I think it might be in the mailbox?" Mom asked me. "oookkkk????" I replied, a bit confused. Then I left the kitchen and headed outside, on the saw Sam coming down the stairs. I saw him coming down and he looked a bit worried. "Hey Sam, Good Morning" I said as I smiled, I can't hid my smile in seeing him. "Gooodddd Morning to you Tooooo, do do you know where is aunt Marcy?" He replied. "In the kitchen, I am going out to take her phone" I replied and left. Once I reached outside, I wondered why he didn't say anything about my overalls. I think he might be fine with this. Guess its decent.

Wait what was he wearing. A huge t-shirt and I didn't see anything under. Actually I didn't see any color at all. "Was he wearing anything at all??? He is definitely wearing something. I am just a pervert" I said to myself as I started looking for mom's phone. Can't seem to find it. I looked around for 5-10 minutes before coming in to the house again. I saw Sam going up the stairs. He was shirtless this time and ooohhh its a skin colored shorts that he is wearing, similar to what mom had a few years ago.

"Sam, hey, what happened to your t-shirt?" I asked. "Ya I .. I gave it it to Marcy uhmm for for laundry yes laundry. I didn't see the hamper, so I thought I could give it directly to to her" he replied. "Oh ok, makes sense" I replied. Just after I noticed that the shorts were really loose on the leg holes so much that in the angle of the stairs I can almost see everything. I don't see his penis, "wait is that an erection?" I thought to myself after seeing a shape on his shorts. "See ya" he said and started going up the stairs again. "uuhmm Sam Sam??" I tried telling it to him but he went up. Maybe he will change and come so we don't need to make it awkward. Anyways, I went in to the kitchen.

(Marcy's POV)

Oh Jessica came in, I guess timing is good for that boy. "Hey mom, I didn't find your phone anywhere outside" she said. "Oh, It might be in my room then. Thanks Honey" I replied. "Oh ok" she answered. I needed to convince Jessica for any possible situations that would land up in her, him or me exposed or some kind of nudity. Oh I got a good excuse. "So listen, Sam actually talked to me and he is trying to be a nudist and he doesn't want me or you to be uneasy if just in case if he is nude. I told him that you might be slightly uncomfortable, but I have his full cooperation. In fact I took off my pajama bottoms to show that I am ok with it. I know you are not comfortable, but don't show or say it to him. we need to be strong and support him" I cooked a reason for Sam's, her and mine nudity. Surprisingly first she took it uneasy then kinda got excited for it. I think she is looking forward to see him naked, Oh naughty Jessica. "Sure mom I got it" she replied as she exited the kitchen.

(Jessica's POV)

"Sam, nude, Sam and his chest and his thighs and and his his penis, I can't watch, but but I want to, I want to. Its fine, its for Sam. Wait, do I need to be naked as well? I can't do that, but but if its Sam, it might be ok, its fine its fine" I thought to myself as I heard Sam coming down the stair. This time I can actually see his penis peeking out slightly as he took each step of the stairs. Oh my face is becoming red. "Wait, I boob is out, how long was that out? Yikes" I thought as I sneakily put it back on the overall. "Lets Go?" He asked, as we are about to go exploring outside. "Lets go" I said while thinking of our flimsy clothes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)