More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 3 - Exploring Nature and "Other things" (Sam's POV)

We started from the house to the nearby woodlands. The Towering trees where blocking most of the sunlight yet the place doesn't lack light. Lush undergrowth under every tree with a few wildlife, non of which seems to be dangerous. I followed Jessica around immersing myself with the nature forgetting about my predicament with my shorts. I was so lost in thoughts that I realized my shorts fell exposing my butt and penis as well. I yanked it up before she noticed it. I looked at Jessica if she saw it. She was facing the opposite direction, i.e. leading the way. I quickly joined her by running as well as holding on to the waistline.

We rustled through the leaves from the ferns and other plants and kept following the brook. After a while Jessica sat down to rest and used the tree to support her back as she lead on it. I took the same position opposite to her, leaning my back to a tree. She looked a little blushed, and see was super cute. I started checking her out, she crossed her legs while sitting down, and she was wearing...., uh, no pants, that's weird (remember, she was wearing overall-skirt which was short and nothing else, so Sam actually expected a skin colored legging or of sorts). Well her mom did tell that she was a bit relaxed with clothes. I can almost see her buttock though. Is she wearing any panties, can't verify in this angle. "That's enough rest for now I guess, let's go?" she asked me. "S-Sure let's ggo" I said by standing up again, I felt my shorts slipping and I held on to it for now. She also got up, still was blushing a bit. Thankfully, "little Sam" wasn't excited enough to wake up.

Sitting Position reference:
https://t.pimg.jp/085/630/737/1/85630737.jpg

We continued the brook's flow and reached the pond we wanted to go to. It was Beautiful. Smooth pebbles was clear as day through the crystal clear water. In a distance, a flock of birds, swans, ducks etc., swimming around. It was like paradise, change that, it is paradise. Lost in thoughts Jessica called me out saying "Sam, Sammy, SAM, hey, aren't you changing to get in?" She asked as she started searching her bag. "Ya ya, just lost in the pond's beauty" I replied.

I started searching my bag when I realized that even my swimsuit was missing, instead I brought a t-shirt. I need to get in the water without her realizing that I would be bottomless. "Sam, I have to change, so you go on ahead and I would change and come. NO PEEKING, OK?" she said smiling, trying to sound strict. One thing I know, she ain't strict. I remember last time we came her when she said to me not to open the door when she was changing and her mom entered the room and left it open. She was in her panties and she was screaming at me for standing just outside the door and I said "I didn't open nor entered your room, Jessica" and smirked. Marcy was laughing while Jessica came and close the door. She came out and tried to scold me, but felt like a plea.

"Ok Ok, I will not, go ahead" I said relieving that I will be able to enter without her noticing my situation. She started up the woods again and disappeared among the trees. "Now is my chance" I said while striping out the shorts for the return journey and went in bottomless. I noticed that the water was clear and my bottomlessness would be obvious. I started to panic and decided to dirty the water by pulling and mixing the top soil of the pond's sediment. The water was slightly murky now and would hide my bottomlessness for atleast a short period of time.

I heard footsteps again and saw Jessica coming down to the pond's bank again, dressed in a towel and black bikini top. I saw behind a few plants making me hard to spot from her angle. She entered through a different spot, not the one we initially decided. I was about to call her put when she dropped her bag and removed her towel from the waist, exposing her pussy, her-her triangular shaped minimal pubic hair just above her pussy. It was hard to make her womanhood from this angle and through the leaves and before I could reposition she entered the water. "Little Sam" was awake.

"Sam, Sam?" she called out as we went deeper into the water. I quickly retreated to the spot we agreed on and called her out. She joined me and I tried to act naturally by asking "Why-Why did you come from there?" while she was making her way around the bank of the pond around the leaves that I was spying her from. "oh-uh be-because I-I thought it would b-be easier to enter from the spot I was changing from" she replied. "t-that makes sense" I replied trying to show that I was convinced by her answer. We splashed water on each other and slowly floated around while be nostalgic remembering the times we did this 8 years ago.

We decided to get out the water and she went to her spot where she entered from. I spied again from the leaves, this time left more room for my vision. She got out of the water with most of her back towards me, her ass was huge and firm, like a balloon. Oh I wish to squeeze those balloons. She quickly wore her towel around her waist and went up to the woods. I also came out of the water and quickly towel off and dressed into my old shorts and a new t-shirt, "Little Sam" was asleep. "You ready?" she said as she wore her old overalls back again with majority of her left boob peeking outside along with half her nipple. Now when I see it, I think there is no t-shirt under it, from the start. "Little Sam" started to wake up again a little now. I joined her by walking up from the banks. When I came closer, I noticed that the boob was put back in position, guess she noticed it.

We were on the way back, when we saw the big oak tree that we used to climb as children. "Sam look its that tree we used to climb. can we climb?" She asked. "Why not" I told cause I was also nostalgic. We dropped our bags and she started climbing first, I followed her. I looked up and saw her pussy and butt as she climbed the tree. Her pussy was tight with almost no pubic hair on or around at except the few thin ones in the front. "Little Sam" is now fully wake and hard. She climbed a few, around 3, branches and stopped. I caught up to her and sat alongside. She was beet red. Was she embarrassed? Maybe it was a bit I guess, but she was full red, her face. "I feel a bit dizzy, you go on ahead" she said. I wanted to sound normal and said "scaredy cat" to her. That made her frown a bit, in a cute way.

I started climbing up thinking about the amazing view I saw, without realizing my predicament. My short was slipping further and further and just as I reached the next branch, it just fell off and through my legs down. I quickly got balance by climbing on the branch and looked down to see where it was. Jessica was waving that on her hand and said to me "Missing something?" with a little smirk on her face. "ha ha, very funny, now give' em back" I complained and yet a bit relieved. "You saw my butt while coming up behind me didn't you? Yet you decided me to embarrass me further by saying scaredy cat. So apologies first" She said, frowning as cutely as ever while blushing a lot. "I didn't ask for the view, and butt is not the only thing I saw BTW" I chuckled back. Bad move by me, cause she threw the shorts down almost landing 6 feet away from the tree. "Jessica, come on" I whined as I saw it land. "Well you can come and get it now" she said and started downwards.

From the top angle, I can see almost all of her boobs, what a colossal size was her breast, wow. And the jiggle was so good that I almost didn't believe it could be that hot. "Little Sam" can now run a marathon and still be awake. This is a problem now. Well I saw her, and she will see mine, I guess its fair, but can't justify the erection to a girl can I? They won't understand that it was natural. Welp, can't do anything now can I? I started down and I heard Jessica gasp. I am pretty sure she got a good view for almost 30 seconds. I was almost at the ground and jumped down. Unfortunately my t-shirt's helm got snagged by some part of the branch and I was now trapped in my own t-shirt with the helm going over the neckline blocking my arms and my head. I can hear Jessica giggling and trying not to laugh. I quickly got of the t-shirt and yanked it down. Thankfully it didn't tear, but Jessica got a good eye of my "little Sam" all hard and jiggling from that chaos.

A picture almost depicting the situation (female version though):
https://fi1-ph.ypncdn.com/videos/202006/03/320255211/original/8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=bE9CDHouAK8n8ub7).jpg

I accepted my fate and wore the t-shirt and grabbed the shorts and wore it too. I went back to Jessica and now her face is all red and her hands covering her mouth. I couldn't make eye contact and after she snapped out of her stunned and intrigued state. Both of us didn't make eye contact and went home. once we reached home, we were greeted by aunt Marcy at the living room. "How was your exploration?" she asked. Jessica was still not able to talk I think and just said "its fine" and quickly left. Marcy saw that something happened and asked me what happened? I told her only the part where I lost my shorts and she saw my penis. Marcy laughed and said "It's fine, I guess she didn't expect you to be naked, but she will be over it". "Well she is the one how threw it on the ground" I complained. "oh, and why did she do that?" Marcy asked, staring at me. I then confessed to what happened while climbing up the tree. Marcy laughed really hard and once she got in control of her laughter, she said "Now it explains, she didn't think it would lead to all this and overloaded her brain. It's fine, everything will be normal when it is in the evening". I said Ok and left to my room.

On the way to my room, I heard moans from the bathroom. I cracked a peek and saw Jessica trying to masturbate with most of her back facing me and front to the shower. "Little Sam" is waking up again. I started masturbating myself and kept watching her. She became louder and louder and faster and faster and she came. I quickly went to my room and continued masturbating. It didn't take long as I came too. I cleaned myself and entered the shower after I heard Jessica streaking across the hall, naked. Got dressed and went down to have supper.

(To be continued in Chapter 4 - Playing "Games" (Sam's POV))

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)