More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DASHLIKETHEWIND69 DASHLIKETHEWIND69

What's next?

Chapter 2

“Bruce, final shot,” a loud thud is heard as the ball bounces off the rim, “its no good! East Harbor High wins the game!” The crowd goes wild while Jamarcus fist bumps the air right beside me.

“Hell yea baby, let’s fuckin go dawg. You fuckin suck Bruce. Gimme dat hunned.” With a laugh, Jamarcus leans over the floor table and pockets the money. I let out a sigh and fell backwards onto the floor. “Fuck sake man I’m so unlucky. That’s the third loss in a row.”

“Naw, it’s all skill. I jus know the game on a deeper level.” Jamarcus brings the joint to his lips and inhales deeply. He holds his breath for a moment then exhales, a stream of smoke dissipating upwards and out towards the open window. Accompanied by a cool breeze coming into the room he eases back against my bed frame.

“Cmon man give it another shot.” He motions me to take the blunt. “It’ll help take your mind off all the bands yo ass lost.”

“I’m good dude.” I shake my head. “It’s just not for me.”

“Just one more try, cmon bruh.”

“Dude….”

Jamarcus looked confused, “You wildin bruh.”

East Harbor’s celebration continued playing on the TV, “And for our last game this sunday we have Shoreside High going up aginst….” the announcer’s voice trailed off as I heard a ring at the doorbell. “Who the hell is that?” I asked sitting up. “Yo, I’ll be right back.”

“Bet.”

When I arrived downstairs my mom was already at the door greeting my girlfriend with a hug.

“It’s so good to see you, Aria. Sweetie, look who’s here.”

“It’s good to see you too Mrs. Carter.” Aria responds in a melancholic tone and I can tell something must’ve happened at home.

I take her in a hug and smell her perfume, “You should’ve told me you were coming babe.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok,” I run my hand through her hair, “It’s just that I have a friend over, Jamarcus, you remember him right? Do you mind hanging out with him too?”

Aria shakes her head, “I don’t mind.”

“Alright, let’s go then,” I nod to my mom and start leading my girlfriend to my room.

“Do you want me to bring you guys any snacks?” Mom calls out from behind me.

“Whatever you want mom.”

When we arrived at my room Jamarcus was still chilling, smoking and watching the next basketball game on TV. He looked at Aria’s arrival with surprise.

“Oh, wassup.” He greets Aria with a nod, “Yo you need me to head out?”

She waves him back down, “No no it’s fine. I don’t want to be rude.”

We all sit down at the floor table. Jamarcus and I at opposite ends, Aria on the long side opposite the TV, leaning against the bed.

“What were you guys up to?” Aria asked.

“Just chilling watching some highschool basketball games.” I responded.

“Ion got a TV back at my crib so I gotta come here, you feel me.” Jamarcus gave a self-depreciating snicker.

“Why not?” Aria asked innocently.

“Cuz my fam broke nigga whatchu mean.”

“O-oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. I thought you were… nevermind--.” Her face flushed at her own assumption.

Jamarcus burst out laughing, “S’all good. You thought I was ballin’ cuz the clothes huh? Shit I wish. I only got these nice clothes cuz I’m on the basketball team.”

“You’re rich after all the money I gave you.”

“Ay, that I won. After I get this basketball scholarship I’m finna cop my own TV.”

“That confident huh.”

“Hell yea bruh you know my game strong.” The red ember at the end of his joint glowed brightly as he took another hit. My bedroom regaining the smell of weed as he did so. “That remind me.” He paused for a moment, looking at Aria, “Ain’t you on the student council?”

“Johnston makes a break to the inside and oooooh, it’s swatted down by number thirty-two.” Our attention was momentarily drawn to the game as a failed layup by Shoreside led to a fast break for whatever the other team was called.

“Mhm.” Aria nodded her head.

“And you ok wit me doin ?”

Aria smirked, “It’s not like I care about the responsibilities of the position. I only do it because my dad makes me. As long as you don’t get caught by the teachers, I don’t care.”

“You a real one fo that.” Jamarcus gave his approval. “You tryna take a hit?” he extended his blunt to her, “I gotta get lit wit someone and Landon too pussy to smoke wit me.”

“Fuck off dude…. Cmon there’s no way she-”

“Sure.” Aria cut me off with a shrug. Her blue eyes regarded the with a certain curiosity.

Jamarcus’ eyes lit up, “Ayyy that’s what I’m talkin bout.”

I was stunlocked for a moment. “What? Babe you can’t be serious. What if someone finds out? Your life will be over.”

“How is anyone gonna find out?” Aria frowned.

“Unless you snitchin’.” Jamarcus joked.

“Besides you tried it too.” She added.

“Yea but I got nothin to lose,” I shrugged, “Just make sure you take a shower and wash your clothes before going home. You can even borrow my sisters. Wouldn’t want your dad smelling it on you.”

“Thank you Landon.” She smiled at me.

“You know what tuh do?” Jamarcus handed her the blunt. She shook her head and pinched the joint gently between her fingers.

“Suck it in, hold it there fo a sec, then blow it out. Thas all there is tuh it.”

Aria studied the blunt for a moment then brought it between her pink lips and inhaled. The embers on the tip of the blunt flared and she flinched as the smoke was sucked into her lungs. The first half of the exhale went well but then she brought a hand up to cover her mouth as she coughed out the rest of the smoke.

“Ay, she’s taking it better than you bruh.” I just rolled my eyes at that statement.

“How is it?” I asked.

“Hol up, let her keep going real quick. You gotta hit it a couple more times then chill to really feel it.”

We sat there for a couple minutes while Aria smoked, occasionally shifting our attention to the basketball game every now and then.

“I like it. It makes me feel relaxed. How is it supposed to make you feel?” She asked Jamarcus.

“Yuh, you supposed to feel happy and laid back and shit.” He patted her on the back and Aria giggled in response, “See that’s what I’m talkin bout.This weed ain’t that strong tho. If you want some strong shit I can get you some strong shit. Still can’t believe Landon don’t fuck wit it.”

“Bro it’s not my fault, I just don’t like it.”

“Woah, number thirty-one falls on his butt and oh my God… let’s uhh.. get the camera off of him. It’s ok folks, accidents happen sometimes. Let’s just move on with the game and put this behind us.”

The alarm in the announcer’s voice caught all of our attention. One of the black basketball players had fallen on his ass and his big dick had slipped out of one of the legs of his shorts. The camera had quickly panned away but we had all noticed.

“Yooo bro’s package fell out,” Jamarcus laughed.

Aria’s eyes widened and she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. “Oh no. But how is it so big?” She looked to us for answers.

“Nah it aint even that big tho.” Jamarcus said.

“The fuck do you mean it wasn’t that big? His dick was huge, man. I’ve never even seen a dick anywhere near that big.” Jamarcus just wants to look cool in front of Aria I thought to myself.

Jamarcus looked confused, “What? Bro my dick is like a couple inches bigger than his, no cap. It really ain’t that special.”

“What? Really?” Aria leaned forward with intent.

“No way man, I don’t believe you.”

“I mean I can pull my dick out right here bro, I ain’t cappin.”

Aria and I looked at each other.

“How bout we compare, you an me. We both pull out our dicks right here. How small is yours where you think that’s big?”

I thought about it for a moment. If Jamarcus was telling the truth his dick would be like four times as big as mine and I would be emasculated in front of Aria. If he was lying, I was pretty sure my dick was as big as if not bigger than his. That basketball played had to be a special case because there’s just no way…

“Ah well… I mean… Aria’s here, I don’t think it would be appropriate to do that in front of a lady.”

Aria put her hand on my shoulder, “It sounds fun, Landon. Plus, I'm kind of curious… aren’t you curious too? I mean,” She put her mouth up to my ear, covered her mouth, and whispered “If he’s not lying, his dick would be massive compared to yours. Isn’t that kind of amazing?” Her familiar perfume was overwritten with the smell of weed, but her statement kind of hurt me more. I did not want to get shown up by Jamarcus that badly.

“A little bit, but why do I have to do it too?”

Jamarcus stood up, “Cuz I can’t be the only one showing my meat around here. C'mon bro let’s go, I won’t tolerate no disrespect.”

I started to get anxious, maybe Jamarcus was telling the truth. I reluctantly stood up. “Alright fine, let’s do this.” It couldn’t be that much bigger than mine, I’ve never seen anyone with a dick over two inches. I reassured myself again.

“Ay you better not back out bruh.” Jamarcus said.

“I won’t. I won’t”

His hand moved to his waist and grabbed the hem of his pants and underwear. I did the same.

“How about you count us down Aria.”

“Sure. 3… 2… 1… go.”

Jamarcus and I both dropped our pants and underwear. Where a two inch white dick popped out of my pants, a massive black dick popped out of Jamarcus’. It was immediately clear that I wasn’t even on the same planet as Jamarcus when it came to size. My heart dropped and I felt embarrassed.

Aria gazed at Jamarcus’ dick with open mouth shock, “Oh. My. God.” she giggled nervously at his dick. While Jamarcus looked at my dick with a what the fuck? look on his face.

“So uh, is your dick just big or is Landon’s just small?” Aria asked.

“It’s not small. My dick is average compared to everyone in my gym class. I swear!” I was starting to get flustered.

“I’m a little bigger than average, but like, Imma keep it real with you chief.” Jamarcus scratched his head, “That is small small.”

“I know right,” Aria said, “shouldn’t yours be like- how big is your dick Jamarcus?”

“Eight inches,” he replied.

“Shouldn’t yours be like, around four inches at least, Landon?”

“I-I don’t know, this is just how it’s always been.”

“Maybe it's a white guy thing cuz all the niggas I’ve seen have had like 6 inches at least bruh.”

“Well, that’s it, I believe you now.” I hurried and pulled my pants back up and sat back down. Jamarcus started doing the same but as he did, he was stopped by Aria.

“Wait Jamarcus.” Aria’s cheeks were rose colored as she turned to me, “Is… um, is it ok if I touch it just a little, to see how it feels?” She asked both of us.

“I guess…” I responded weakly.

“I ain’t mind.” Jamarcus said.

Aria brought her finger up to the big black cock and softly poked it. His dick erected a little in response, “Oh my God,” Aria let out a gasp and gently ran her finger up and down it, “You said all black men are this big?”

“Jus about.”

“That’s amazing.”

“Size doesn't even matter that much though.” I said.

“Fuck you talkin bout bro? The bigger your dick feels the better the girl feels.”

“Really?” Aria asked.

“Have you two fucked yet?”

Aria nodded, “Just once though.”

“How did it feel? I bet chu felt nothin huh.”

Aria slowly nodded again, “Uh well… you know…” she gave me a look of pity, “that could just be because it was my first time.”

“You said it felt good though,” I said softly.

“Sorry.”

“Of course she’s gonna say that bruh, she's your girl. But the bigger your dick is, the deeper and more of her yo gonna fill up. And the more she gonna feel that.”

“It’s ok Landon, I still love being with you even if your penis is a little smaller.” She meant that as reassurance but I just felt even more inadequate.

“How come white guys aren’t that big?” I asked Jamarcus.

“Ion know. Maybe its jus genetics. This ain’t even as big as it gets tho, check it.” He wrapped his hand around his dick and moved it right in front of Aria’s face. It erected, gaining a bit of size and length, curving upwards inches from Aria’s eyes.

“I could not imagine that thing going inside any girl, let alone Aria, that shit’s too big.”

Aria’s face was fully flushed at this point, “Landon!” she scolded, “are you sure that thing wouldn’t hurt inside someone, Jamarcus? It’s massive.”

“Every girl I’ve fucked has squirted all over my bbc so imma say it don’t hurt. Do you want me to prove it to you guys again?”

“No no I believe you man.”

Aria just gave a nervous laugh while mindlessly running her long index finger up and down his black shaft which was inches from her face.

“Don’t be scared, you can grab it.” Jamarcus grabbed Aria’s hand and wrapped it around his dick for her. Her hand was just barely able to encircle his dick. The contrast between her white skin and his dark brown was very appealing to me but I was torn. Was this a normal thing to do between friends? I was letting my girlfriend touch another man’s junk. Half of me was screaming to stop this before it got too far, but the other half wanted to keep watching to see Aria’s reaction.

“Sorry, I’m just really nervous.” Aria laughed, “your dick is amazing though, I can barely wrap my hand around it. It only takes two fingers for Landon’s. Sorry, oh come on sweetie, you know I don’t mean anything by that.”

“Ay don’t be nervous, it don’t bite.” Jamarcus placed a hand on her head, holding it still while he moved his big black cock with his other hand to rest on the left side of her face. His hairy balls hit her chin and his shaft pressed up against her soft cheek which I kiss all the time. It touched her cute nose and Aria stared cross eyed up at the big black cock which was now right up against her face. “There, now you can get a good look at it.”

“Kyaaa,” Aria squealed and tried to move her head away from the member. Just Jamarcus’ strong hand held her head firmly in place.

“Hey bro come on, that’s going too far.” I said urgently, standing up from my seat.

“Chilllll bruh, it’s jus a joke. Don’t be so pressed.”

“Dude you're pressing your dick against my girlfriend's face!”

“Landon look, it’s as big as my face,” Aria giggled. Her nonchalantness diffused a bit of my anxiety but I still felt this was too far. The sight of my girlfriend looking up at me and smiling while a black cock covered half of her face was certainly a weird scenario.

“Yeah… I can see that.”

Aria turned her head a little so her nostrils were facing the dick and took a quick inhale. “It smells very unique. In a good way.”

“Yooo you smellin my junk? Ey yo girl a freak man. My shit sweaty as hell, I jus got done ballin.” Jamarcus laughed.

“Really? It doesn’t smell bad.” Aria said. This time it was Aria’s turn to press her face up against the dick. With her hand she started to slap the dick against her face lightly all the while giggling. She seemed to be quite comfortable handling his meat now. “This is fun, isn’t his dick amazing Landon?”

“Uhh… I mean yeah… I guess.”

“Check this out Aria.” Jamarcus started to rub his dick all over Aria’s face, up and down, left to right, kind of like windshield wipers on a car or a painter painting his canvas. Aria smiled and closed her eyes, letting Jamarcus rub his dick all over her face, letting him do whatever he pleased to her face. It felt like he was marking his territory. His dick ran over her pink lips multiple times, I don’t know how I would ever be able to kiss my girlfriend’s lips again without thinking of the time Jamarcus ran his dick over them. This was dangerous but at the same time my dick was the hardest it's ever been. I’ve never done that with Aria before. My small dick pressed and rubbed against my pants. That stimulus coupled with what I was seeing and my jealousy was already bringing me close to cumming in my underwear.

Jamarcus upped the of which he pressed his dick against Aria’s face. He was letting off faint moans, clearly enjoying himself thoroughly. I hope he wasn’t close to cumming, and if he did I hope it wouldn’t be on Aria’s face. When he moved his dick from left to right across her face, Aria’s lips would get squished to one side along with her cute nose. Then he would cut his penis back across her face and slap her cheek with his dick. Precum was starting to leak out of the top of his dick. In order to deal with this Jamarcus thought it best to wipe the precum off his dick with Aria’s lips. Her upper lip got stained with a thin clear liquid. He then pushed Aria’s head back and put his hairy, big black balls right on her lips. I was speechless.

“Mmphm, mmmhpmn… nnmh.” She tried saying something but neither of us could understand her.

“Alright dude for real that’s enough. This is getting too out of hand. This shit is weird.” I lightly pushed Jamarcus away from Aria, and thankfully, he didn’t fight back on the push, just raised his hands and slowly backed up.

“Fuaahhh…” Aria let out a breath, her breathing was labored and she gave Jamarcus a look I’ve never gotten before.

One of Jamarcus’ pubes had fallen off his balls and gotten stuck to the edge of Aria’s mouth. I reached down and plucked it off her, throwing it to the ground.

“Are you… ok?” I asked.

“Fufu, of course Landon. Why wouldn’t I be?” She grabbed my hand “We were just messing around, it's nothing serious. You’re not mad are you?” Aria tilted her head at me.

I shrugged, “No, I guess not.”

“Oh come on Landon.” She pulled me down and gave me a kiss on the lips, “You know I love you, right?” Her face smelled of ball sweat and weed, with only a faint trace of her usual fragrance.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)