More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nicegent42 Nicegent42

What's next?

Chapter 2

It was two days later when he got a text from Bailey, he had only bothered to send a single text letting her know he would hit her up another time. He didn’t want her to fall in love with him or something stupid like that, but it had been a few days and he was happy to see a message from her and the idea of seeing her again. He didn’t even mind that she insisted on calling him Liam when he was trying to get everyone to call him Lee.

Li: I will hit you up another time for when we can hook up.

Bailey: I have waited long enough, I need 2 see u Liam.

Li: Oh? You ready to have it again?

Bailey: When is like the next time u have your house 2 yourself?

Li: If you tell me you want my cock I will tell you when you can come over for it.

Bailey: What like if I don’t want it?

Li: You want it, admit it

Bailey: Not like smooth

Li: Kinda busy here babe, I will talk to you later

Bailey: No.. like I want it… I want your cock.

Li: I knew you did, silly girl always playing hard to get.

Li: I will cut out of work early tomorrow, take a half day.

Li: Be at my place at one, we will have the place to ourselves. Can you get here on your own?

Bailey: I can take an uber.

Li: See you then

He smiled to himself, his boss wasn’t going to be happy he took a partial day, but it was going to be worth it. It sounded like she wanted to be alone with him and if he didn’t take the time to coordinate with his brother then there was no telling if he would be home too, unless they did something in the middle of the day like this. With a small shake of his head Liam put his phone back in his pocket and thought about how happy he was that the handcuffs and ball gag had arrived so the two of them could have some real fun. Most girls he would have tried to be smoother, but Bailey knew what this was and they both were getting what they wanted from each other. He got a great piece of ass and she got a strong man to dominate her, it was a great match. Later that night he got a few more texts from the girl and it only made him look forward to leaving work the following day more.

Bailey: So like, could u leave a key under a rock or something 4 me?

Li: A key? You trying to move in already?

Bailey: Like no… I was going to come over early 2 get ready

Bailey: Do you want 2 c me in something sexy?

Li: Key will be under the doormat, make sure you are wearing heels

Li: The higher the better

Bailey: Anything for u!

Laying there in bed Liam pumped his arms in excitement. “Yes, yes, yes!” Falling asleep for him was difficult, like a child knowing the next morning was Christmas, but he knew the present he got to unwrap was going to be truly what he wanted to play with. When he did finally get to sleep he kept waking up and looking at his phone’s time, like he was worried about sleeping through his alarm and when it finally went off he felt more tired than he had when he went to bed.

Pushing himself up he stretched before taking a long hot shower to try to bring some life into himself. He was going to need to pick up one of those five hour energy drinks to make sure he was awake and ready enough for this afternoon. With little else on his mind he headed off to work.It was his turn for rotation to work the counter at the repair shop and that meant more idle time on his hands and he hated desk duty, but it was fair.

Everyone took a turn, it paid a steady hourly rate and it made sure you made some money on a slow day, but if the shop was busy and you were quick with your repairs it meant a smaller paycheck. Today was his day and he was more than happy to cut out early, it was just so boring. He missed the hot little redhead that used to work the counter, she was so full of snark and while she wouldn’t sleep with any of them, she sure loved to flirt. Seeing the hot piece of ass made coming to work a little bit better, but the owner decided her position was one that could be cut.Not for the first time he wondered if he should try to find her on social media, maybe she just had a no sleeping with coworkers type rule.

WIth how things were going with his current piece Liam felt more than confident enough and when he found her online he sent a friend request to Callie Curious. He loved her name, Caroline Curious. With a last name like that he always kinda pictured her as a cat lover and could easily imagine her as a cat girl from one of the anime shows he had watched. To pass the day he talked with her over the social media chat, but told her work was picking up so he had to go, when it was time for him to leave. The old man that ran the place mentioned thin ice about him taking time off, but he tended to say that to anyone no matter how much vacation time they had built up.

Pulling up to the house his brother and him rented he didn’t see any cars in the driveway, but he didn’t really expect that with Bailey saying she was taking an uber. Checking under the doormat showed the key was gone and his anticipation rose. Opening the door the house was still dark, and he thought she had left them off to create the right atmosphere for them. “Honey, I’m home!” He called out as he shut the door behind him. When no reply came he looked around the room, seeing his house key sitting on the table by the tv in the living room. “Are we playing hide and seek?”

Still no reply, but still he smiled. Taking off his boots and leaving them by the door he slowly started to remove his shirt as he krept through the house thinking she was waiting for him in her bedroom. Or maybe his brothers if she wanted to do it in the master bedroom like he had. When he opened his bedroom door he saw some clothes laid on the bed. A set of lacy baby blue teddy bodysuit, garter belt, white stockings and a pair of thin stiletto heels that might have been six inches. “Oh boy…” Liam said letting out a breath, thinking that Bailey must have been later than she expected if she wasn’t dressed yet and he was very much looking forward to her wearing all of this. As he took a few more steps into the room he also saw a styrofoam head with a long blonde wig that had a wavy curl to it that would probably go to mid back. “She is going to go all out, I should have texted her to check her eta.” He turned around figuring she was in the bathroom doing makeup or something and he could just relax with a beer till she was done, but he was shocked to see his brothers girl, Megan standing in front of him.

“What are you…MMMMAHAHAH!” Liam’s words were cut off as she stepped forward and shoved a cloth over his mouth and nose and grabbed the back of his head with her other hand. He tried pushing her away, but he fell to the floor as she pushed him backwards deeper into his room. The rag smelled funny and he wasn’t sure what was going on, why was Chuck’s girl here? Where was Bailey? “I heard you like to use on girls before you sleep with them.” Her voice was hard and even thought they had tumbled to the floor she never let up on keeping the cloth over his nose and mouth. He tried to push her off or get her arm to give, but everything seemed to be getting slower and darker, and darker, till he knew he was able to pass out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)