More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Chapter 2

September 5th, a Saturday morning, I went for my run along the Hillsborough River. It was early, so the sun wasn’t as disrespectful and I enjoyed the breeze as it danced across my skin, while my feet struck the pavement in my running New Balance that matched the cute workout tights and sports bra.

My earbuds were in and I had my playlist going, providing me the necessary groves to get through the three miles I planned to do. At the end of my route, I decided to stroll to allow my heart rate to resume normal levels.

I received a notification from Mr. Wilkes, “Last night was amazing. I would love to see you again.”

I smiled. He was a nice-looking man, a teddy bear, tall and big, like an offensive lineman. When I walked into that fancy restaurant and saw him standing in the foyer looking like tall glass yum yum, I started throbbing below. I knew he was going to present a challenge.

His deep bass voice sounded in my ear as he spoke, “Hi, Darren, you must be Onyx.” He said as he checked me out in that silver dress that showed off my shoulders and my legs, he bit his lip and smiled.

“Yes, I’m Onyx,” I replied as I watched him kiss the top of my hand. He had soft lips. I could see the waves in his hair when he leaned down to kiss my hand. He looked up into my eyes, “Shall we?” I nodded and he showed me to a table in a secluded spot away from the main area.

We sat and talked while eating appetizers of crab cakes and drinking red wine. He was full of the spirit and I’m not talking about the Holy Ghost, because I felt his big strong hand on my inner thigh. He leaned in kissed my neck, as he found my spot. I grinned, “Are you ready?” I asked.

“I got us a nice hotel, not far from here.” He replied. I placed my lips on his. “I’ll see you there in a few.” I rose from the table and left.

Later, I met him at this upscale hotel, where rooms were upwards of $400.00 a night. We were in his suite, me in his lap with all that thickness inside of me. I took it like a champ. He was impressed with how rode him, “Damn baby, shit is so good.” He exclaimed before lifting me up in the air and bouncing me on his penis.

I laughed as I thought about it. Could I really handle him two nights in a row? I was about to respond when I heard this voice, “What has you over here smiling like that?”

Now, from behind. I’m a very shapely woman. And oftentimes, when men would get a view of me standing somewhere, they’d approach to shoot their shot, but when I’d turn and they’d see my condition, suddenly, many of them would lose interest.

And I never considered myself ugly. I knew that it was because I was different than the norm and sometimes when people are used to the norm, different can seem . So, naturally, in my head, I thought, here we go again. I turned and I waited for the usual reaction, but he simply smiled, with those beautiful full peach-colored lips.

I squinted my eyes for a second, trying to figure out his angle. He smiled, “So, what has such a pretty lady so happy on a Saturday morning. I’m hoping to attract some of that sunshine.”

He had this pretty pecan color, tall and athletic build, wearing workout gear, calves bulging, this pretty bald head. I nodded and showed him my cellphone. Now, of course, I didn’t show him that text message. I showed him a meme that my cousin Iyanna had sent me.

She was my one and only true friend and would often send me positive messages to brighten my day. This meme was of a fierce model with vitiligo and it said, “Girls with spots rock!” He smiled, “That’s what’s up. I’m Jefferson by the way.” He reached out his hand.

I shook it, “I’m Elise.”

In my head, I was trying to figure out what was his motivation. He cleared his throat, “So, Elise, I was wondering if—”

“You seem like a nice guy, but, I’m just not into relationships like that,” I replied.

His face morphed into confusion yet he chuckled, “what does that mean exactly?”

“It just means, relationships are complicated, people are complicated and I just don’t have time for drama.”

He nodded, “That basically translates to, I’ve been hurt and now, I’m not giving anyone else a chance.”

I shrugged, “More or less, but at least I’m honest. I just wouldn’t want to waste your time.”

He nodded, “Alright Elise. Hopefully, the next time we meet, you’ll be ready to give a nice guy a chance.” I watched him jog away. He had a nice tight little butt. I smirked.

As I responded to Darren, confirming our meeting for later that night, I received a call from Hassan. He and I met a couple of years ago before he was married. He was the one that referred Darren to me. They were business colleagues. Hassan bought cars from Darren and Darren sent business his way.

Hassan owned several beauty supply stores and spas. He spoke with a mild Arabic accent, “Hi baby girl, I want to see you tonight.” He said.

I smiled as I walked, “But I’m already booked.” I replied.

“No fucking way Onyx, don’t do this to me.” He demanded. Hassan and I went at it pretty heavy off and on for a year, then he got married and stated he wanted to do things right. Yet every time, he referred someone to me, which wasn’t often, this was actually only the third time, he just had to see me…mostly to try and prove to me, that no other man could fuck me as good as him.

“Now Hassan, I thought you were trying to do the whole dutiful husband thing.” I gently reminded him.

He laughed, “Come on, what about tomorrow. I can make it worth your wild.”

This intrigued me. He always came through with nice gifts and honestly, he was sweet. He was wild in bed. His tongue game wasn’t as fire as Gianni’s, but he loved to feast from my plate, and he didn’t believe in tapping out, he would lick and suck until he was done.

I thought about it as he continued to plead his case, “You know Sundays are usually my recharge days.” I said plainly, but knowing I really wanted to be with him. Out of the rich men I had been with, he really did sex me the best. He knew how to tease and please.

“Come on baby girl. I miss you.” He said.

It was quiet for a moment before I responded, “I want to go on the yacht, tomorrow, early.”

I could hear the happiness in his voice, “I’ll see you tomorrow, should I send a car?”

“I’ll drive,” I replied. The call ended.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)