More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 2 Part 2

Zack’s POV :

The scent of Mom's cooking fills the air as I wake up. It's a bit surreal to realize she's here at home, and for once, I had the luxury of sleeping in. Since I don't start work until later in the evening, I'm meeting up with Brian at the skate park. It'll be a welcome chance to just hang out and chill.

Isabella - Good morning, sweetie!

Mom's voice is warm as she greets me.

Isabella - Did you sleep well? I made your favorite breakfast today. Hope you're hungry!

Zack- Wow, thanks, Mom! It feels like it's been ages since we had breakfast together. I'm really glad you decided to take the new job.

Her smile grows

Isabella - You and me both. So, what's on the agenda for your day?

Zack - Meeting up with Brian. You remember him, right? He used to be over at our place all the time when we were kids.

Isabella - Oh, I remember Brian – he could eat us out of house and home. Well, have a great time with him, but remember not to let the fun make you late for work.

Zack - Mom, I promise I won't be late. See you later.

Heading to the skate park, I find Brian already there, waiting...

Zack - What's up bro?

Brian - Zack! You finally made it! Do you have it?

Zack - Of course I do!

Brian - Good, good. Hey, do you remember Cindy?

Zack - Cindy? Um, I think so?

Brian - The one I always like, dude! The goth girl with tattoos!

Zack - Oh I remember now! Yes, what about her?

Brian - Well we kinda will meet up now?

Zack - Brian I have the 'bomb'! What do you mean?!

Brian - Yeah, listen, we will have to share it in four...

Zack - FOUR!? Dude what the fuck man!? I had to skip meals at work to get this.

Brian - Sorry bro, come on! It's Cindy though! And she brings a friend, cause you know...it's the rule.

Zack - What fucking rule Brian?

Brian - Bro come on! Please. Listen, I'll make it up to you! I'll buy two next time! I swear!

Zack - Fine...

So we did, we met up with Cindy and her friend Anca. Anca has a petite, slim build and is around 5'4" tall. Her hair is blonde with an oval-shaped face with elegant, feminine features, large, expressive green eyes, thick eyebrows, button nose, and full lips. She was the classic girl-next-door beauty. Cindy on the other hand had very pale skin, hair dyed black styled into a short bob, heavy, dark makeup around the eyes and lips, tattoos all over her body and a septum piercing. I wouldn't say she was my type but I could definitely see why Brian had a crush on her. She was pretty hot.

Brian - Hey girls! This is my friend Zack.

Girls - Hello Zack!

Zack - Hi.

Not much into our small talk we started smoking the 'stuff'. We were all pretty high and my thoughts on the girls were - Anca was pretty easy going and was more like a bro. Cindy on the other hand, was the classic daddy issues goth girl. Unfortunately she made it pretty clear that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend. You know cause feminism and things... But I could see Brian not letting it go so she was a bit annoyed.

Cindy - So Zack, can we have your number?

Brian - What?

Anca - Calm down dork, we don't want to hook up with him, we can all also be friends.

Cindy - Yeah, and also he knows where to get the 'stuff'.

Brian - But I also know...

Anca - Bro, look at you. You are coming off so right now... Two people that know are better than one.

Zack - Sure, I can give you my number.

Looking at the phone I noticed what time was, and it was late, almost too late to get to work. If I didn't make it in 2 min I would be fired, Joe told me! I'm such a fucking loser!

Zack - Listen I have to go, I had a good time, bye!

I started running as fast as possible, maybe, somehow I would arrive in time.

Arriving at the store I saw my mom working through the aisles.

Zack - Mom, listen...

Isabella - Shhh, go get changed and try not getting seen by Joe...

Joe - I see him.

Zack - Joe, I'm sorry.

Joe - You always are little Zack. But I already told you what will happen, right?

Zack - Ok, but please keep mom. This a good job for her. Please, after all the things I did for this store.

Isabella - Can't we discuss this Joe?

Joe - You want to? Ok fine... Zack, go get changed, I'll discuss this with the new manager after we close the store today, in the office.

Zack - Thanks Joe, I owe you one.

Joe - No you don't we will see after tonight.

Isabella's POV :

Isabella - Are you ok? Your eyes are pretty red.

Zack - Yes, is nothing... Sorry...

Isabella - It's ok, everything will be alright, I'll talk to Joe, and if he doesn't want you back we will find something else.

Zack - No! Mom! Please! If he doesn't want me here, you have to stay, you were so happy this morning.

I want to see you like that more. I want to see you with a stupid smile on your face forever!

Isabella - Stupid?

He then proceeded to hug me and started working. He was definitely high, the red eyes, the smell of weed, but he is a good kid, I know he is, he is working so hard for us, going to school and having a job. I need to do better, I'll convince Joe to keep Zack one way or another.

Then night came, we closed the store and Zack went home, meanwhile I was entering the office where Joe was waiting for me.

Isabella - Joe, I know you are a good man, so please, it will never happen again.

Joe - You know Isabella, the gods always smile at me. I was about to you with your son, oh and

I still will, but now I was looking at my hidden cameras all over the store and you know what I saw?

Isabella - Wait... I don't understand, ? Hidden cameras?

Joe - Oh poor your little brain, I will explain slowly just for you girly. What I have right here, is your naked tits. You thought coming without a bra today at work would be a good idea. So now I have two ways to you. I love you gods. And pay attention! I said gods! Not god.

Isabella - I need to sit down...

Joe - So listen.

He stood up from the desk and came closer to me on the couch.

Joe - I have certain needs. You will help with them or, you and your boy are out of here, and also your bare tits are gonna get leaked all over his school. Was that slow enough for your little Latina brain to understand?

I stood up and looked at him in the eyes.

Isabella - You have to be kidding me?! You planned this all along? You are not a good man, are you?

Joe - Now if I would be a good man, would I have a beautiful woman like you about to pose for me?

Isabella - You won't have it anyway! I'm leaving and say goodbye to Zack too!

Joe - Hopefully you find a good new town, school, jobs... Well, I thought you were smarter...

He was right, we would have to change everything again... I promised Zack I would do better... Fuuuck!

What am I doing...

Isabella - What do you want? Sex?

Joe - Sex? Pff... Nah, something way simpler... Pose for me while I jerk off to your body in real life.

Isabella - Why not get the real thing?

Joe - You will not accept that... Do you think I'm stupid? Posing for me is enough for now.

Isabella - You said you have cameras everywhere, you will probably me more with me being naked right now.

Joe - Don't stress that little brain of yours so much Isa, I don't want you to be naked. I want to make a pact, if you want.

Isabella - Is Isabella for you! And you want to make a pact?

Joe - Yes! Hear me out. You don't have to be naked, here, or anywere else for the leakes. Your son gets to keep his job, no matter how late he is. And you can cover for him when he's not around. On top of that, I'll slide you 300 bucks every time we do our thing, so you can stash it away for a better school for him. Now, in return, whenever I'm in the mood, you'll do sexy stuff for me, so I can have my fun. And like I said, I'll cough up the 300 each time you do it.

Isabella - Just tell me what I gotta do...

He wasted no time, dropped his pants, and started jerking off his cock.

Joe - Get on the desk and spread your legs.

He looked at me like he was about to fuck me like a wild animal.

Joe - You will have to learn to say things that'll make me blow my load, I know you got a fuckin' amazing body that gets me hard even with clothes on, but that alone won't make me cum. I get on to the desk, feeling unsure and out of my element, especially with a sick perverted man like him, I felt like a damn fool. I glanced at Joe, puzzled.

Joe - Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do. All you gotta do is put in some effort. Now, I want you to pretend you're jerking me off, using both your hands, nice and close to those sweet tits of yours, that way I can see them bounce off your hands.

I bring my hands close to my chest, forming a grip as if I'm holding his huge cock. Locking my gaze with his, I begin moving my hands up and down, imitating a hand job.

Joe - You gotta go faster, Isabella. I told you I wanna see those tits bounce.

I pick up the pace, feeling my breasts jiggle slightly. I can sense Joe's excitement, his eyes widening, and his erection growing harder. I'm overwhelmed with shame, allowing myself to engage in such acts for him.

Joe - Good girl, that's better. How about adding a few moans?

I let out a few moans and grunts, and Joe's face lights up, his hunger evident in his eyes.

Joe - Yeah, just like that, Isa. Now, think you can throw in a few words for me? Or is that too challenging for you? Let's give it a try. I want you to tell me to keep going, tell me how much you enjoy seeing my cock, and how badly you want to see me release a massive load for you. Come on, let's see if you can handle it.

What am I doing? I look like a complete slut, my breasts bouncing against my hands as I simulate a handjob, my legs spread open, and me moaning at Joe's command... But it's too late to turn back now. Here goes nothing.

Isabella - Oh Joe, please don't stop. Keep stroking your cock for me. Your huge, veiny cock looks so delicious. I want you to shoot your biggest load just for me.

I squirm as the words leave my mouth. I feel a wave of nausea rising within me. But I remember what he said, and I continue to listen to his desires, trying to ensure his satisfaction.

Joe - See? That wasn't so difficult, was it?

It's incredibly difficult for me to do all of this. Fuck, can he just come already? I want to get away from here right now...

Joe - You're driving me crazy, Isa. My cock is throbbing for you. I want to savor this a bit longer. Stand up and start jumping for me. I want those tits bouncing uncontrollably..

He must be the most perverted man alive. Nobody told me before to jump so they can see my breasts bounce... What is wrong with this guy?

Joe - Yeees! Those tittys are a gold mine; I just want to admire them all day.

Isabella - Joe... can I ... stop ...?

Joe - Let me see how much you want to help me. I'm almost finished, Isa. Can you get your tongue out a bit, baby?

Isabella - Sth...o..p ch...all..ing m...he th..ose na..mes..

Joe - Ah that tongue looks good enough to eat Isabella, you look like a total dumb slut, but there is something missing, ah try that again, get your tongue out but this time I want to see drool on it and let it go down on your tongue.

I do as he asks and feel humiliation burn through my body, the drool falls on my top and some stays on my chin.

Joe - Yes, just like that, I am going to cum soon. Start counting from 10, nice and slow for me, and go on your knees looking up at me, don't worrie I promise I'm not gonna touch you. In between these numbers, rember what I tought you Bella, talk dirty to me, things like how much you want to feel my cock .

Isabella -

10

I want to feel your cock inside of me Joe... you big huge dick streching me out....

9

I want to taste your cum, I bet is more deliciouse than ciocolate, I bet I will prefer your tasty cum...

8

I can’t wait to see you cum. All over, rope after rope over my pretty latina face...

7

Your cock looks ready to explode. Are you ready for me daddy?

6

Cum for me please. Give it all here *opens mouth*

5

I want your cum... Please cum for your Isa...

4

I could not arrive to 3 that he shoved me out of the way and started cumming ropes of cum all over the office floor, his eyes were up in his head and he was trembeling while cumming.

Joe - Fuuuuck Isa! That made me cum so much! You are a goddes, the "please cum for your Isa" was so good. Well, I think Isabella this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, here I'll give you a little bit more for your performance. I'll clean things here, see you tomorrow


Warning: This is a fictional story intended for mature audiences. All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older. Any images included are AI generated art and not real people. This story is fictional and not meant to be taken seriously

All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)