More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

And so the story goes...

Chapter 2 - The New Reality

From the next day forward, their entire lives changed completely with newly got knowledge, information and duties.

The creature that gave them their powers was proclaimed by Amelia to be called "Shade", because of its black appearance, the name having that "mysterious vibe", and one of the characters in her favourite magical girls cartoon having the same name. Neither Lily nor Berry disagreed, so it officially was called Shade now.

Shade explained in details how their new life as a "Magical Girls" will work. The most important part, was gathering the sexual energy for their transformation and spells they could cast. The more sexual energy, the more powerful magic will Berry be able to cast, the more strength will Amelia's hits do, and quicker and stronger will be the support touch of Lily's body.

From now on, they will have to complete small "tasks", which will help them with that. Meaning, having to do embarrassing, sexual things, often in public, sometimes together, sometimes alone. Shade didn't want to specify the details, making it more stimulating by the surprise of it, whatever that meant.

To make it easier for them, Shade made sure for them to have a simple app on their phone. "Magical Tasks" it was called, and when the time comes, they will get information about the special task they will have to do, or if any dangerous Libido comes in their direction. It didn't specify how it worked, and just said it's "magic".

As for Libidos, it gave more details about them, other than there being the intelligent ones and the non-intelligent ones. All of them hunger for the sexual energy, but only the non-intelligent ones do it in such straight-forward fashion by simply attacking girls, trying to deflower them and making sexual intercourse with them. As they grow up and become the intelligent ones, they begin to develop, as Shade called it, fetishes, from which they gain their specific type of sexual energy, which they need to feed on to survive. Taking an advantage of those fetishes is the best way to defeat them, but it's a double-edged sword, as they will still get stronger the longer their fetishes are fulfilled.

For now, though, the trio is far too weak to be able to deal with one of those, so for now, gathering the energy is the priority.

Amelia was excited about the vision of doing all those "magical girls" activities, as she was on purpose brushing off the stuff about those tasks being sexual in nature.

Berry was uncertain, but at the same time, they are saving the Earth by doing those weird tasks. The fact that it could possibly strengthen her friendship with Amelia and Lily made it even easier for her to accept.

But one person wasn't particulary fond of that situation...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)