More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 2 - Midnight Adventures (Sam's POV)

Sorry for the delay for my next chapter, here you go.

"Uuugghhhh" I groaned as I woke up. I look around and its quite dark and quiet. I felt breezy, ah I forgot, I masturbated and slept naked. "Thirsty, I am really thirsty", I mumbled to myself while getting up. I saw the time, it was 3 in the morning. I looked beside the bedstand and saw my T-shirt which I used to clean my cum and my shorts. I decided I will take the T-shirt to the laundry and wear the shorts. As I picked up the shorts, I see that it is also stained. Seeing I haven't unpacked fully, I decided to go in my birthday suit as it was late night and well, don't think I would be caught so easily. I stepped outside my door and scanned the surroundings. I didn't see anyone around, but Jessica's door was slightly opened. I threw the clothes in the hamper beside the bathroom.

I tipped toe passed her door and tried to peek inside. I regretted that, as I saw her fully naked with her back on top which was a bit evident even in this dark. Her butt was curvy and huge. I started to get a boner. "Noo no no" I said to myself, "she is my friend, I can't see her like that". I retreated from the door and started downstairs, when I noticed my boner. "not again" I grumbled as reached downstairs right in front of the Dinning Table.

I heard some noise in the living room, seems like the TV was on. I saw someone watching "Dirty Grandma" on the sofa. I think it might be aunt Marcy. Damn, I need to be careful and sneaking. I guess the TV volume is high enough to muffle any small noise. My boner has started to go soft. I was relieved and started to head to kitchen and saw a bottle of water as I opened the fridge. I drank almost half the bottle and put it down on the kitchen counter almost blind due to the light from the fridge. I turned around to head to my room.

"Jesus Christ" I gasped as I saw Jessica standing in front of me when I turned around. I panicked and started to rant stuff like "I can explain, I ... I ...have..". I noticed that she was not reacting anything. After which I noticed she was too totally naked. My boner is happy again. I lifted my hand to see if she reacts to it. Nothing, absolutely nothing. I think she might be sleepwalking.

She then grabbed the bottle I kept down and in doing so brushing against my body and in effect my boner too. "aaahhhh" I gave an uneasy moan as I felt it. She started to drink the water and some of it slipped and flow through her body. I can see everything so close yet it is a bit dark to get a good view, I can only imagine the shape of her body, man she has large boobs. She emptied the bottle and kept it down and stood there.

I didn't want to make anymore noise as so I whispered to her "Hey, its late, aren't you going to bed?" and extended my arm as a sign to offer assistance. She looked at my hand and went for it..... "ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I felt her hand on my already hard boner. I think she mistook it as my hand. She pulled it and started to procced to the dinning room. She kept pulling it and I tried my best not to let out even a gasp as we proceeded to the stairs and then her room.

Finally she let go when she entered her bedroom and fell onto her bed. Looks like her "mission, going to bed" was accomplished as I now shape out her butt and thighs as she was on her back again. I was raging a very hard boner. I said to myself "aahh fuck it, I'm jerking off" and started stroking hard. And not to my surprise I came almost immediately. Like last time, at the last second I grabbed a cloth to control my release. I then realized that it was her blue panties. I took it with me and threw it also in the hamper near the bathroom and headed to my room. I collapsed on the bed and slept off immediately.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)