More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 2 - Midnight Adventures (Marcy's POV)

That's right, Sam wasn't that sneaky o_o.

As I was watching "Dirty Grandma" just in my PJ Bottoms and my bra, I wondered how Sam grew up to be a handsome, fit young man. Never thought he would this good looking. "hmmm...." as I sighed thinking of how pathetic I was thinking him like that. And right when the sex scene started in the movie. "Oh well" I said to myself and threw my bottoms and started to slowly rub my pussy.

I heard the creaks in the stairs as I was rubbing, I stopped for a sec, I think it might be Jessica with her usual sleepwalk. "Lol just imagine if it was Sam and see me almost naked with my womanhood out" I chucked as I thought to myself. Oh God, now I am more Horny than before.

Now I heard another creak coming down the stairs, hmmm....., wait it might be Sam. Oh no, Jessica usually, sleep-in naked, which means she is naked in the kitchen right now. I jumped up my chair and started to go to the dinning room. "Wait, Yikes my PJ bottom" I panicked when I reached the dinning room. I saw a glimpse of Jessica's butt going towards the kitchen. I can't go back to get my bottoms or she will be seen naked by him.

I dashed quietly behind Jessica almost grabbing her hand, when I noticed Sam by the fridge light. He wasss,..... naked. His dick was,.... was,... out,..... in the open. I struggled to process the situation as Jessica kept walking towards him. "Noooooooo" I let out a small grief as she almost reached him.

But now I saw curious, how is this going to turn-out now? I hid myself just outside the kitchen and peeked over. I think Sam realized she was sleepwalking and she is naked. I see Sam whisper to Jessica and Jessica grabs Sam's hand and started exiting the kitchen.

I quickly and sneakily repositioned myself so I wouldn't be caught, still bottomless BTW. I see Jessica leading Sam by his hanndd..... wait, that's not his hand. "aaahhhh OMG OMG that's his penis" I gasped to myself. I started to get wet now. I got even more curious and followed them upstairs while hearing Sam letting out silent moans. I peeked the bedroom, I saw Jessica sleeping again and Sam just stood there almost in disbelief or confused still raging a huge boner.

Then he grabbed his dick and started furiously masturbating. I also started to rub my wet pussy and covered my mouth to not let out any moan. He cummed soon and used Jessica's panties to clean, Oh what a naughty, naughty boy. Wait, he is gonna leave soon. So I retreated to the stairs just so much that I still had a view of Jessica's door. He came out the room and threw the cloth in the hamper. When he entered the room, I grabbed the hamper and went it and hid it in my room, so that Jessica won't find out what happened to her panties.

I started rubbing my pussy again and this time more harder. I threw my bra aside and started pinching my tits too. "aahhhh ahhhhhhh, I thought I can have some views by spying his room by removing all the locks and handles of every room in the upper floor, but I never expected this view and situation and AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHHH" I came as I was lusting over the things I have done and seen.

"I need more situations like these" I thought to myself. "Sorry Jessica, but you might be my victim to get Sam to get horny again".

I wondered what to do next and slept off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)