More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick1234 Maverick1234

What's next?

Chapter 2 - EDI fucks Liara

@

Chapter 2 - EDI fucks Liara

EDI - was ordered by Colonel Shepard to take over the ship and not let anyone stop her. In fact, she was given orders by him to obey him only and do what every he said to the letter. The best part of this was that she got tot teach all 24 female crew members a painful and hard lessons in obeying the Colonel now.

Shepard - EDI please report your states as to the control of the Normandy now?

EDI- Colonel the ship is under my full control now as you order. I have locked everything under my command. But you and upgrade the weapons and the hull planting to Asari-saris armor. The weapons are the new Turian-human design.

Shepard - EDI good job now your next command is to fucks Liara T'Soni and rip her ass. As well her pussy wide open. Teach her to obey me and learn to do as i command. She is waiting in my Cabin as it's the best most private place to teach the crew.

EDI - Thank you Colonel. I will obey and follow your orders as if i was giving them myself to her. In fact i would like to request one of my enchanted body upgrades to use on her please.

Shepard - very well for being good to day i will upgrade your tit size now to RRR bigger then any other female on the ship now/.

EDI - felt her chest now changing as she looked down to see the RR size tits on her. She new the Colonel had full control over her now as he did this to her. She looked in Shepard bathroom mirror and could she a control collar on her neck. Then understood how he was able to do this to her own body. With out being near her on the she at anytime.

EDI - now T'Soni lets see how well your ass takes to my new cock smirking she said to her.

Liara - Looked at the size of EDI's huge cock and then down at her own ass and realized that her ass was wet and to tight to take her huge cock inside her now. She started to get scared and trying to get free from the bondage ties she had been put in. But couldn't now.

EDI - Grabbed her legs pulling her down to the end of the bed now. Then gripping her ass hard. EDI thrust deep inside her ass full all her huge cock good. Hearing Liara scream in pain and scared to say no to EDI now. She took her cock inside her ass.

EDI, i want to just say thanks Shepard now and if there is nothing else i have a blue Asari ass to rip open wider and painfully.

Shepard no that is anything now. Thanks for teaching Liara a lessons when I'm not able to EDI. Also EDI i wanted to say put this control collar on so i can over ride you now and again it as well give you huge upgrades that are only able to be implanted by me. Not by you every understood.

Yes sir Colonel Shepard

Liara was tied up waiting in Shepard's cabin. It was the best place for EDI to educate and teach the crew what he had ordered her to teach them a painfully lessons on how to behave as well obey Shepard's orders to the letter now.

EDI was able to get from Shepard for being s good AI to him. The first enchantment was huger tits. Now they were size RRR bigger than Liara, Ashley, Samara, Traynor, and Jacks and bigger then all 24 female crew under his command now as slaves.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)