More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Where does Dan build his machine?

Chapter 2: The twins Harry and Julia

Two weeks have passed since Dan’s plan has come to fruition. The world is still in denial of what Dan’s machine has done, slowly coming to the conclusion that what he has announced was the truth, but not having reacted to it. Dan hasn’t been sitting still and had expanded his concept of his machine to make attacks on it less effective by dividing it up in parts, then install the parts, each containing one girl all over the world. Then it got quite silent surrounding Dan and his machine.

Within the two weeks the world has changed a bit. While law abiding people tried to stop things, public display of sex has started to become more prominent. Only male demonstraters still seem to stand against sex on the streets. Female demonstraters, female civilians and even female law upholders have quickly and willingly gave up and presented their bodies for love making, with their clothes on or off. Inside families and between neighbours, the females in these close groups have started to on command or because of certain questions opened their legs and exposed their sex to their close ones for the latter to make use of if the so desire. Females throughout the general populace have started to tenfold their average sex they had before the completion of Dan’s machine. Luckily only females at least older than 18 years of age have show signs of being affected by the machine. At home, outside, at school or work, in public (transport), etc, etc. The reason mass orgies are not a thing yet is that everyone is still mostly apprehensive about the whole situation.

Some are totally not ok with the situation, like a 19 year old guy named Harry. He is a guy with wavy dirty blond hair and a twin to his sister Julia, a real beauty and Harry’s secret love for as far as he can remember. They have been always very close, sharing baths and general nakedness, and they still did, ever after puberty and Harry started “noticing” his sister. He has since then always been fantasizing being with her intimately, thankfully being able to cover that and his feelings for her up until now. As Julia grew up, others also started to take interest and while many of them have tried to get inside her pants, almost all of them failed. Julia only had one boyfriend in her life, which was as such also Harry’s arch nemesis. Nights and nights, Harry has had to endure hearing his sister moan as her boyfriend made love to her, Harry dreaming it was him with his dick deep inside and pleasuring his twin sister, almost wanting to host a huge party when the guy broke Julia’s heart and left her after a year. Julia had cried for days and weeks after the breakup, swearing off stranger men, while Harry started planning how he could swoop in and end up between her legs as she welcomed the only man in her lives that had always been there for him. But that was not how Julia saw him, not in a sexual way anyways.

Then two weeks ago, with Dan’s announcement, things have started to change with Julia, Harry started to notice. Being a natural beauty, men started to ask her for sexual pleasures, to which Julia directly agreed to, resulting in her taking a couple of guys between her legs in those two weeks. It could have been more if Harry didn’t protect hus sister as fervently as he has done. On the other hand, Harry started to feel his luck might be turning if he pursued her spreading herself for her brother in this situation. But first, he needed to get rid of the competition. He could not think of the thought of sharing his sister. Julia was his and his alone. Something should be done about this machine he has heard about. His smart sister also had given notion that she did not like this new style of open sex at all, being strong enough to show slight resistance. Harry vowed to use that spark to help them get rid of whatever this Dan guy has done, through those actions taking Julia ‘s very appreciative pussy off the male market and around his heroic dick. And thus, a new chapter of the story begins.

A fresh new beginning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)