More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by N7x Voss N7x Voss

What's next?

Chapter 2: The South

Chapter 2 Theme Song:

Panzerkampf


"It's true rebellions are built on hope. But not just hope, freedom, liberty, and justice. But also, some are built on darkness..."


Flying through the air several hundred angels (humanoid body with white wings), they had discarded their white robes for black robes, ever since their betrayal against Theos some of the angels started to experience evolutionary changes some of them now had black wings, some even had claws, and many more 'bad changes' but soon they found them to be gifted.

They flew through the clouds towards the southern flank of the city or towards the South Gate. "Lucifer is leading our forces at the North Gate, Lilith leading the west, and Aamon from the east." Adam flew beside his commander who told them about the situation, "30 minutes ago we got a message that the Great Champion, archangel Michael is at the east halting Aamon's advance. Lilith is recovering from Loyalist tanks, we assume they're the finest tanks the capital has, 777, her report said there was three at the west. Lucifer has cut through most of the north the other flanks are counting on us let's move!"

Adam's commander dove into the clouds ahead. The other commanders shouted orders, "DIVE! DIVE!" He obeyed and so did the rest of them. He then heard them sound of the energy beam before the screaming began. Loud screeching sounds, the two twin towers at the south gate were rumored to have them. Photosynthesis-pyro Type 7 Turrets. He flew to the right when he saw the light coming up toward him. The gigantic beam of light and fire parted the clouds slicing and burning a dozen of his fellow brothers in black. The smell of burnt flesh was horrible. The Type 7 turrets were mainly a fire-based weapon..

Now seeing the 50-foot tall gate made out of gold and other rare materials it shined in the distance below him. The two towers on their side of the South Gate each had a gigantic canon on it. The Screeching sound began again, they we're powering up. VRROOM! One of the Type 7 turrets fired. Some of the his brothers dodged others just exited the clouds and didn't have enough time to respond.

"Evasive maneuvers!" Their commanders were shouting. Duh. Adam thought. On the wall, Loyalist angels serving, Theos, equipped with gold bows lined up. Great. He never thought his first war would be against his own kind. The enemy let loose of volley of flaming spectral arrows. He dodged to the right and felt one of the arrows graze his left wing.

"Fuck!" He shouted, grunting, as he began to bleed. It wasn't the worse wound but it was annoying. More of his comrades got shot down. He heard screams from his brothers as some of them took two or more arrows before dying. "YOU ARE ALL MONSTERS!" He shouted.

He was almost to the first turret. Just about 30 more feet. Several of the archers on the wall shot at him. He dodged the arrows with ease. But then the Type 7 turret began to turn facing up at him. The screeching sound could be heard. VRROOM! It fired. The beam tore through the sky towards him. I never thought I would go out like this...I was destined to be more. He closed his eyes accepting his .

But didn't come. He felt like something was tickling his chest. He opened his eyes. Even his brothers paused to gaze at him. The Loyalists below were in shock some with their mouths open. Yes, the front part of his black robe had a hole now but the beam from the turret wasn't killing him. He was fine. The beam continued it's on his skin but it had no effect. He was a Changed? His change obviously made him fireproof. He smiled an evil smile. "FOR MY BROTHERS!" He flew straight towards the canon taking out his sword cutting the beam as he flew down towards his target. When he got close enough, he did two slices on the side of it. He landed, and with sword in hand looking at the closest Loyalist. The Type 7 turret exploded behind him.

The enemy were running, not even bothering to use their last Type 7 defense turret. "JUSTICE!" He shouted, raising his sword in the air. His brothers and sisters soon landed beside him. They had taken the South Gate they completed their first objective.


Adam's Theme Song:

Paramore: Now

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)