More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plxto Plxto

Chapter 2: The Prostitute Has An Idea

Chapter 2: The Prostitute Has An Idea

By the time the morning Jays ceased their chirping Mars finally concluded his lewd bath. His women were scattered across the bathing chamber coated in cum and sweat as he emerged from the bath clean as a fiddle. Only Sera could stand again as she was dedicated to serving her husband’s every need. She crawled and stumbled towards Mars before he showed her mercy with an adoring look in his eyes.

Mars lifted Sera into his arms and smiled at the thought of capturing his worn wife. Sera could not restrain her blush and smile at the gesture. Every day she was reminded of Mars promise to treat her like the wife she always dreamed of being. Loved, catered to, acknowledged, chosen. Her demon lover was true to his promises.

“You did good.” He complimented her intensifying her gorgeous blush that complimented her dark skin. A trait they shared, granted Sera had a much deeper hue.

“You were hardly trying.” She complained. She reminisced about the days in which they would battle, and she would always end as the loser, dominated and ravaged in the dark helpless and at his mercy.

“Ever since you fully took over the demons and got the full powers of the hero you have been more than insatiable. I know we don’t satisfy you fully, hubby.” Her sharp eyes had turned soft in the time since her former loves defeat. She looked at Mars with worry as she wrapped herself around his burly arm.

Mars patted his wife’s back as they sauntered out the bathroom, “A cruel joke from the goddesses is nowhere near enough to keep me dissatisfied with a wife like you. Especially because Vi won’t let me rest for more than three days ever since she got her new body.”

After reigning in the demons and finding a way to circumvent the goddesses Mars was left with two things. A curse in the form of a joke, and a warning that their divine and meaningless games had not ended.

“You dared to be greedy enough to strive to be both a demon and a man, we did not punish you for that. But to become a hero as well? Well then, let your boons become your curse!” They laughed wickedly as both their powers entered him.

His lust now as ravenous as the tales of former heroes claimed it to be. His cock just as blessed, becoming the grape vine of women’s fantasies and the bane of men’s dreams.

Sera looked to her husband with a pout as she rested her hand on his chest, “Mars, you promised me honesty from now on.” She complained.

Mars breathed deeply as her took his brides hand into his own. “Fine, maybe I am not letting loose like I used to, but I am satisfied nonetheless. I have the family I always wanted, each of you willing to be bred as well~” Mars words laced with lust reached Sera’s ears causing her legs to shiver with anticipation.

She nodded her head, “Of course we are, but you don’t need to be humble. I think you should create a bigger harem to be able to get your lust out.” She suggested as Mars stepped in front of the royal closet. His absence from her grasp left her with a cold feeling as she smirked at how dependent she had become on just his touch.

The closet was a massive construction too big to justify. Adorned by gold and ivory the doors opened themselves recognizing their king. Mars carefully selected a rose red robe detailed with a woven golden dragon that covered his entire body. Turning his head to look at Sera he spoke.

“I‘ll think on it. For now I want to choose a personal maid. Who do you think should have the position?” He asked.

Sera gasped as he was taken aback, “A personal maid? As in the Imperial Maid? Mars this isn’t something to take so lightly!” She exclaimed.

Mars stifled a chuckle, “That is why I am bringing the matter to my wife.” He said, his tone and strong voice bringing a treasured warmth back to Sera.

He always makes me feel this way~! I love my hubby so much! She concluded while a bright smile overtook her and she sat on the bed kicking her feet like a teenage girl.

“Well! Since my hubby needs my help then we will pick the absolute best, together! But what about mother Elena? I figured she was something of your personal maid after you two had sex.” Sera questioned as she stared at Mars wide back and long flame like hair. A feature she had come to adore about him and hoped he would one day grow it enough to match her own length.

“She’s my personal prostitute, plus she has enough on her plate raising the baby and publishing all her books on building better relations between humans and demons. She plays her role well though so I would rather keep it that way. As for Cecile, she ceased being able to function on her own much less being able to be a decent maid. And you are my wife so I refuse to put you in such a position.” Mars claimed.

Sera’s blush only grew deeper at his comment. My hubby loves me! She screamed internally as she giggled some more.

She wanted to squeal in excitement but restrained herself in effort to appear cool before Mars.

“How about you do a mass draft of women to serve at the palace? Some as whores, others for breeding, some as maids. The best of the bunch can compete with each other for Imperial Maid.” Sera suggested.

Mars raised an eyebrow, “You think any sane woman would answer my call to be a whore?”

Sera covered her mouth and released a dainty giggle, “Consort, whore, same difference to me. But for the sake of increasing recruitment I guess we can give them a cute name.” She said as she stood and traveled to Mars holding him from behind.

“But the more they prove themselves the more I want you to reveal your true intentions. After all, tricking a woman just to sleep with her is a vile act.” She mocked him and tenderly kissed his back. Her kisses trailed up his neck as her tongue licked his ear.

Some time later Mars returned to the bathroom and collected Cecile before she awoke without his presence. He dragged Elena out by her hair like the pet she was. After the small family rejuvenated themselves with a breakfast served by Iris the women all dawned clothes for the day.

Elena now proud of her role as the king’s personal prostitute wore a black long skirt that begun at the hallway mark of her ass. Its high slits showcased her meaty thighs and hips displaying that she clearly wore nothing underneath. Alongside this she wore a red banded piece of cloth that squeezed her tremendous breasts and did nothing to hide her hanging golden chain pierced through her nipples or tattoos of ownership.

Her true ginger hair was placed in a bun to show off her neck tattoo and choker provided by Mars. The finishing touch of four inch red heels complimented by an ankle bracelet with the initial M dangling from it was her own spin of perverseness.

Sera appeared to glow as she wore a royal blue long dress with a high slit and deep cleavage that displayed her navel. Her hair flowed freely as Mars preferred it that way, she donned her glamorous wedding ring and the smile of a loving wife.

Cecile, well Cecile chose to wear nothing at all at first. Complaining she wanted to be under Mars clothes and just stay attached to him all the time. That was until Mars spanked her red and threatened punishment. After which she cried and apologized profusely before reluctantly putting on the laziest outfit she could muster as rebellion. Before again being punished and forbidden from sex for the day for disobedience.

“Fine!” Cecile screamed as she opted for the clothes of an erotic belly dancer as she knew Mars liked paying attention to her stomach and navel piercing.

Mars himself was ordained in the king’s cloak as well as his usual tight black combat top and comfortable loose pants. His now shoulder length hair flowed freely like the flames of a dragon. His newly acquired pure demon body promoted the growth of his horns making him look like a demonic king of magical beasts. His beauty and handsomeness unparalleled under the heavens.

A claim made by the goddesses themselves.

“So, who shall teach the new recruits how to play their roles? I don’t mind taking over any of the factions you see fit, Lord Mars.” Elena said with a deep bow. Not only showing her respect but giving a quick glimpse of the ass Mars loved to .

“Factions? When did I say they would be differing factions?” mars questioned causing Elena to quirk her eyebrow.

“Well, I would have thought they were factions since they would be recruited for different purposes. The whore faction, breeding faction, maid faction, and maybe a special faction for those you want to invite to the royal harem.” Elena spoke.

Mars chuckled, “Royal harem? Is that what we are now?” He questioned as he reached out and firmly gripped Elena’s ass causing her to blush deeply and Cecile to look on in immense jealousy.

“L- lord Mars~ Please don’t bully me too much so early in the day…” She requested meekly but made no move to halt his grip. Instead she stood closer allowing Mars to easily her without having to exercise much if any effort.

Mars growled; his lust clear as day. “Tell me Elena, are you apart of my royal harem?”

Elena bit her bottom lip as she moaned, “I am whatever you want me to be. Your toy and prostitute to do with as you please, Lord Mars~!”

“Prostitutes receive payment for their wares. Do you wish for payment>”

“N- no! Lord Mars, I apologize for offending you. This hag requires no payment, I am yours freely.” She apologized as she whimpered and leaned into his neck kissing him apologetically. She eventually made her way to Mars mouth but before her lips could connect to his he spoke.

“Then, what does that make you?” Mars questioned as his hand shifted to the chain linking her nipples and pulled her closer to him. She was onto her knees as an evil smile crept onto the face of Mars. Sera and Cecile simply watched with lustful gazes.

Lucky slut, getting to be played with by Master like that! He only keeps her around because she’s a mother! Cecile complained internally as she placed her hand on her hips and scoffed at the current scene.

She knew her criticism was invalid, in fact the two had learned to get along a decent amount to please Mars. But her rationality was nonexistent when Mars was the subject of conversation.

Mother sure is a kinky woman. Even if we aren’t related by blood I wonder if I inherited my love for punishment from her. Sera wondered, feeling her own womanhood heat even more so as she reminisced on memories from the nights her and Mars spent in secret.

“Your whore, Lord Mars. Your personal slut with no will of her own, a cock sleeve and cum dump who exists solely to please you and hopefully receive the blessing that is your attention and praise.” Elena admitted with a gentle smile as she placed her hand atop Mars thigh.

“Please continue to use and me, Master.”

Mars leaned back with a satisfied smile, “Well then, I suppose you can lead the whore faction.”

Next time, on DBZ!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)