More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kironato-Sensei Kironato-Sensei

What's next?

Chapter 2: Love at first sight

After miss Holbrook left Akko at her new dorm one thing stood out a lot. She brought no luggage. Which made the 3 witches curious why a witch which is in the second year brought no luggage? Diana asked out of curiosity and still lost in thoughts:,, Hey why didn't you bring any luggage ?" Right after she asked her question there eyes met for the first time and it was love at first sight. But Diana just nearly lost her cool. ,, Well Diana when I had some troubles with the Ley-Line all of my stuff fell out of my suitcase and with that I sadly lost all of my stuff. But there wasn't any special things in it." Also while Akko answerd her question her heart raced like she never could imagine a heart racing. Hanna then replied with a good solution:,, Well if that is the case well will look tomorrow in town with you after somethings you want. After class of course, if that is okay with you.'' They all agread and went to bed but one of them just could not fall asleep no matter what she tried. Diana felt like something just has awoken in her and she could not really get to the bottom of it. But after some struggel she finally fell asleep too.

The next day Hanna, Barbara and Diana stood up like normal only Akko was asleep. Diana told both of them to :,, Go to the cafeteria I will wake Akko up and we will catch up soon enough.'' So the girls already headed for lunch and Diana went over to Akko's bed to wake her up. But she wasn't in her bed.,, Where could she be'', Diana asked herself when she heard a whoosh behind her. As she turned around akko stood ready to go behind her. ,, What are you wating for Diana let's go to lunch together.'',,Akko I know that you are a demon so don't ever try to sneek out at night. The one rule I will give to you as a security for you so you don't do stupid stuff is you have to tell me where to go and when you will be back.'' As she finished Akko gave her a kiss on the cheek and sad:,, Of course I will follow your order but only under one condition. Will you be my Girlfriend.'' As she wanted to reply Hanna and Barbara stood in the door Hanna said with a bit of confusion (Akko stood directly behnd Diana) in her voice:,, I forgot my wand ... .Oh Akko you are up let's go together to lunch now.''

This concludes the second chapter. If I ever write something in between these () It is a small fact I forgot to inclued and added it later. If you have any advice for ehat I could change please let it me know. I will write some things here to drag out the words so I can publish it Iam sorry to do it this way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)